The "mad man" is BACK!!!

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
Hey guys, how's it been...

I first left this forum because I was angry at the fact that I wasn't really making a difference. It was the best thing that'd happened to me.

I went on to become a member of Barack Obama's campaign team.

Going from house to house, I'd told every person there the benefits of electing Obama to office. We won, and I was proud to be a part of it.

Now that I'm recharged, I'm ready to come back with a vengence; and it all starts with the health care reform bill.

Let's be clear about this issue. The GOP had no intentions of passing any health care reform bill, so screw them. Turn them into "roadkill" and pass this bill.

With that being said, thank you for taking me back... warning...

You're going to regret it!!!

Later.

I first left this forum because I was angry at the fact that I wasn't really making a difference. It was the best thing that'd happened to me.

Going from house to house, I'd told every person there the benefits of electing Obama to office. We won, and I was proud to be a part of it.

Now that I'm recharged, I'm ready to come back with a vengence; and it all starts with the health care reform bill.

Let's be clear about this issue. The GOP had no intentions of passing any health care reform bill, so screw them. Turn them into "roadkill" and pass this bill.

Later.

I'm guessing you didn't make much of a difference.. We've been here the same amount of time, and I sure as hell don't know who you are.. :eusa_eh:

That said, as far as first impressions go, my impression of you is that you're an idiot.

*shrug*

Later.

I'm guessing you didn't make much of a difference.. We've been here the same amount of time, and I sure as hell don't know who you are.. :eusa_eh:

That said, as far as first impressions go, my impression of you is that you're an idiot.

*shrug*

Why so nice tonight, Dis? Got a touch of the holiday spirit?

Later.

*shrug*

Why so nice tonight, Dis? Got a touch of the holiday spirit?

Sorry. Flashbacks.

Later.
I remember you. Sort of. I'm sure our exchanges were pleasant and enlightening, as per my ususal.

Later.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

Fun Times!

Later.

Hey! Aren't you the guy who invented the new drink for the Whitehouse Christmas season!

Egg Nog, Watermelon Juice, and Vodka ... and called it a Nig-Nog!

Later.

Hey! Aren't you the guy who invented the new drink for the Whitehouse Christmas season!

Why go there?

Later.

Why go there?

Sense of humour lapse!

Skeletor1.jpg

This phrase has absolutely _no_ racial dimension, despite appearances. It is a Northern British (e.g. Yorkshire) term referring to a silly person.

I'm Impressed Mr H! But it has double entendre qualities too!

Last edited:

Later.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, welcome. You can stay here as long as you like...makes no difference to me.
That is your problem.
So you're just another fuckin' community organizer.
Sorry! You're late. You obviously have zilch to do with the forming of the bill. All you can do is talk shit about it based upon your brainwashing...makes absolutely no difference.
No. Let's be honest about the issue. The Boy King's chief prostitute, the Alpha Bitch Nancy Pelosi, the nations iconic whore (getting paid to fuck every man, woman and child not affliated with the government jobs program) has locked HR3400 in committee. The Republicans presently have about as much chance of being heard as a fart on the moon. You are completely dishonest...a typically liberal trait.
With that being said, thank you for taking me back...
No thanks necessary. We had nothing to do with "having you back".

warning...

Later.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck off, you gnat!

I look forward to reading as you make a complete ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back