Trump The lying deceiving bigoted mind of a liberal: plus Alex Jones mentions of Donald Trump and Leftist

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
The lying deceiving bigoted mind of a liberal:

A murderer kills your family but that's not what concerns liberals it's you calling the person who did it a low life scum bag piece of excrement makes you the hater in the warped lying deceiving mentality of a liberal because it might hurt the murderers feelings.

Liberals are sick in the head aka insanity manifestation of lies and deception used to force lies and deceptions through legislation while crying wolf by calling anyone who opposes their lies and deceptions as homophobe, islamaphobe, xenophobbe, hater, bigot, racist etc.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I don't listen to Jones per-say. But He certainly has a legitimate argument with putting a KKK teaser up there at the same time.

Jones is the conspiracy theory nut job and indisputable scum bag that promoted the massacre of all those little children at Sany Hook as a hoax. Nothing that POS says should ever be believed.

Jones is the conspiracy theory nut job and indisputable scum bag that promoted the massacre of all those little children at Sany Hook as a hoax. Nothing that POS says should ever be believed.

Camp, Sandy Hook was a hoax and a poorly pulled off hoax at that. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the alleged "official story". It was a DHS/FEMA capstone national exercise that was played off as a real time event. Holder went to meet with Governor Malloy seventeen days before the alleged event at the closed down school that was Sandy Hook.......what are the odds??

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence | The Huffington Post

Camp, Sandy Hook was a hoax and a poorly pulled off hoax at that. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the alleged "official story". It was a DHS/FEMA capstone national exercise that was played off as a real time event. Holder went to meet with Governor Malloy seventeen days before the alleged event at the closed down school that was Sandy Hook.......what are the odds??

Project Longevity: Justice Department, Connecticut State Officials Target Gun Violence | The Huffington Post
That you would deny the life and soul of those children even ever existed, and to deny the pain and grief of those families with nothing more than speculative guessing with no substantial merit clearly indicates your depravity of moral worth. You are so confident in your imagined intellect that you are able to portray an evil maliciousness of the lowest form. You are attacking the parents of murdered children with nothing more than your speculative imagination coupled with the hate and anger that causes your mental illness.

A murderer kills your family but that's not what concerns liberals it's you calling the person who did it a low life scum bag piece of excrement makes you the hater in the warped lying deceiving mentality of a liberal because it might hurt the murderers feelings.

Liberals are sick in the head aka insanity manifestation of lies and deception used to force lies and deceptions through legislation while crying wolf by calling anyone who opposes their lies and deceptions as homophobe, islamaphobe, xenophobbe, hater, bigot, racist etc.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

LOL, your rant is thoughtless. I suggest you read what you wright before posting. Calling liberals insane and bigoted is a mirror reflection of your post.

That you would deny the life and soul of those children even ever existed, and to deny the pain and grief of those families with nothing more than speculative guessing with no substantial merit clearly indicates your depravity of moral worth. You are so confident in your imagined intellect that you are able to portray an evil maliciousness of the lowest form. You are attacking the parents of murdered children with nothing more than your speculative imagination coupled with the hate and anger that causes your mental illness.

So, you were there at Sandy Hook that day? Do tell????

nd a DHS/FEMA capstone national exercise that was played off as a real time event. Holder went to meet with Governor Malloy seventeen days before the alleged event at the closed down school that was Sandy Hook.......what are the odds??

No Dale, I was not there. I just have more integrity than a horrible person like you. I could not make the kind of allegations based on speculation and imagination the way you do. The idea that you can blank out the soul and memory of a helpless child who has been murdered based on some kind of imagined intelligence and fantasy in your head is really very disturbing. The idea that you have the right to nullify a person's very being and existence because of your opinion about speculation and guessing indicates your complete lack of integrity and moral worth. But they are dead little kids and wounded grieving parents, so they are easy targets for people like Jones and you.
Rest assured Dale. Many years after you are gone, the memory of you will be barely noticed, if noticed at all, but the names and pictures of those kids and adult victims will be known and reviewed for years in history books and documentaries. Your words may be noted in history as one of the nutjob conspiracy kooks to be mocked. Doubtful your actual name will turn up anywhere.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Agree.

Thus the liberal mentality suggesting that things presented by the main stream media that do not appear to add up should never be questioned and those that do question what doesn't add up are referred to as a POS while they attempt to dictate such as "Nothing that POS says should ever be believed." as revealed right here on this very thread. Just so happens that the main stream media is currently governed by liberal policies and despite liberals not liking it, anything that doesn't appear to add up is justifiable for anyone to put into question.

Also notice that this one tries to make the issue about Sandy Hook while sharing no validity in lieu of what I wrote which was written in lieu of what Alex Jones was talking about in this video of the OP of this very thread. I myself am not convinced one way or the other of what really did happen regarding Sandy Hook, but in the end one way or another children losing lives is heartbreaking and devastating.

Now you will likely see this member I am responding too go on and on evading what was written in the opening post in relation of the video while they instead continue to desperately scramble to try and make the issue about sandy hook because that is what liberals do. My advice is not to let them make a puppet out of you by engaging on that alternate subject unless you want to create a thread of your own on that subject.

Take a look here for example of how liberals in this instance evaded the foundation of this primary issue while they for years desperately scrambled to try and make their every lie and deception the issue until they finally made this soon to be short lived modern day mockery of marriage.

To President Elect Donald Trump, can't say that this comes as a surprise especially from someone who appears to be obsessed with attempting to bash you. But then again instead of accepting responsibility for their actions liberal mentalities quite obviously would rather evade the issue while desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue as so clearly demonstrated right here on this very thread.

Another member here who made a brief comment on this thread, instead of addressing this issue, made an obvious lie of calling me a spam bot then cowers behind deliberate ignorance as they themselves quite clearly revealed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:

nd a DHS/FEMA capstone national exercise that was played off as a real time event. Holder went to meet with Governor Malloy seventeen days before the alleged event at the closed down school that was Sandy Hook.......what are the odds??

No Dale, I was not there. I just have more integrity than a horrible person like you. I could not make the kind of allegations based on speculation and imagination the way you do. The idea that you can blank out the soul and memory of a helpless child who has been murdered based on some kind of imagined intelligence and fantasy in your head is really very disturbing. The idea that you have the right to nullify a person's very being and existence because of your opinion about speculation and guessing indicates your complete lack of integrity and moral worth. But they are dead little kids and wounded grieving parents, so they are easy targets for people like Jones and you.
Rest assured Dale. Many years after you are gone, the memory of you will be barely noticed, if noticed at all, but the names and pictures of those kids and adult victims will be known and reviewed for years in history books and documentaries. Your words may be noted in history as one of the nutjob conspiracy kooks to be mocked. Doubtful your actual name will turn up anywhere.

Your beloved "gubermint" and corporate media tells you something and you fall for it hook, line and sinker....how fucking sad. I don't give a shit whether you understand that Sandy Hoax was a government sponsored event or not....doesn't mean diddly squat to me. Your opinion of me (good or bad) doesn't mean anything to me either. What does matter is that when I see posters regurgitating lamestream media talking points, I will speak out.

Your beloved "gubermint" and corporate media tells you something and you fall for it hook, line and sinker....how fucking sad. I don't give a shit whether you understand that Sandy Hoax was a government sponsored event or not....doesn't mean diddly squat to me. Your opinion of me (good or bad) doesn't mean anything to me either. What does matter is that when I see posters regurgitating lamestream media talking points, I will speak out.
You are a weak minded person Dale. People who choose to be conspiracy theory experts do so so that they can be experts about something that they can defend being an expert about based on subjective and speculative data. In other words, like you, they claim expertise about subjects that can not be proven, thus, their expertise is nothing more than an assumption by themselves and others who fall for the same scams and nonsense. You pretend to be an expert at data retrieval and analysis, but actually, you use the cheating tools, shortcuts and ignore time-tested analytical tools required to make rational conclusions from collected data.You accept your conspiracy theory as fact and proceed to distort snippets of data, ignore proven facts and weave a narrative that justifies your conspiracy theory for those that are not familiar with all of the facts of the topic at hand or tempted to challenged your nonsense. That is what makes them weak minded.

You are a weak minded person Dale. People who choose to be conspiracy theory experts do so so that they can be experts about something that they can defend being an expert about based on subjective and speculative data. In other words, like you, they claim expertise about subjects that can not be proven, thus, their expertise is nothing more than an assumption by themselves and others who fall for the same scams and nonsense. You pretend to be an expert at data retrieval and analysis, but actually, you use the cheating tools, shortcuts and ignore time-tested analytical tools required to make rational conclusions from collected data.You accept your conspiracy theory as fact and proceed to distort snippets of data, ignore proven facts and weave a narrative that justifies your conspiracy theory for those that are not familiar with all of the facts of the topic at hand or tempted to challenged your nonsense. That is what makes them weak minded.

Camp says " Sandy Hook happened because da gubermint and CNN says so"........and he thinks anyone that questions their authority figures is weak! You betcha, Camp.......you betcha. I am so glad that I am not a stupid fucking sheeple with the ability to discern information and actually think for myself.

so you want to argue about sandy hoax. okay. here's the thing. if it's a hoax, that means the news media has been manipulating people emotionally with propaganda lies. if it's not a hoax, that means the news media has been manipulating people emotionally with propaganda lies. it's mass murder porn, that's all. also, if it's not a hoax, it shows that the news media has no qualms about using the death of little children to get ratings, which means that the news media has every incentive to do whatever is necessary to maximize the body count. that makes them accomplices after the fact. as long as it's a hoax, it's total fiction, it's only the lie they're guilty of, not the murder.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Now prove this liberal did anything you stated that liberals do, go ahead, I'll be waiting to prove you a liar...

Forum List

Back