The Lying A-Holes have stuck it to us again

Get a grip, chief.
Aw, jeez.....who'd have expected code1211 would have forgotten to mention this?
389.gif

WELL DONE!!!!!!
241.png

it was a question, as in why IS IT IN a health care bill, when plainly its a tax increase on housing sales....

Get a grip, chief.

whats to grip? why was this in a health care bill chief?
Whew!!!!

You 'Baggers need to start hangin'-around some people who can read!!! :eek:

"We’ve been flooded with queries about this one ever since the health care bill became law. At the last minute, Democratic lawmakers decided on a new 3.8 percent tax on the net investment income of high-income persons. But the claim that this would amount to a $15,200 tax on the sale of a typical $400,000 home is utterly false.

The truth is that only a tiny percentage of home sellers will pay the tax. First of all, only those with incomes over $200,000 a year ($250,000 for married couples filing jointly) will be subject to it. And even for those who have such high incomes, the tax still won’t apply to the first $250,000 on profits from the sale of a personal residence — or to the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple selling their home."

No, with very few exceptions. The first $250,000 in profit from the sale of a personal residence won’t be taxed, or the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple. The tax falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources.

Yeh it's OK because it's the other guy who's getting shafted.....same old thought process from the lefties.As long as we get to spend someone Else's money because those of us on the left have that right because life has been unfair to us and we don't have something so we have the right to take it from someone who does.:(
.....Ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble, ramble......

853.gif

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."

Quite a few of us were aware of this little goody before the bill passed, and pointed it out at the time.

No, with very few exceptions. The first $250,000 in profit from the sale of a personal residence won’t be taxed, or the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple. The tax falls on relatively few — those with high incomes from other sources.

Yeh it's OK because it's the other guy who's getting shafted.....same old thought process from the lefties.As long as we get to spend someone Else's money because those of us on the left have that right because life has been unfair to us and we don't have something so we have the right to take it from someone who does.:(

Yeah, with the left it's okay as long as someone else pays for it.

Yes...I know

Its tough living in a million dollar home. Everybody is always picking on you

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

What??!!?!

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

Quite a few of us were aware of this little goody before the bill passed, and pointed it out at the time.

....Kinda like BUSHCO's Medicare D.

:rolleyes:

"Approximately 75 percent of drug coverage is financed by the federal government and 25 percent by beneficiaries through monthly premiums, co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles. As opposed to traditional Medicare, in which the government directly pays providers for services, Part D coverage is privatized--meaning government tax-payer funds and contributions from beneficiaries are passed on to private insurers to manage benefits."

Last edited:
Four words...Worst Congress in History. Nuff said. :(

You know Libo

Come to think of it, this Congress will be known as one of the best in history. With the passing of the healthcare bill, economic stimulus and overcoming a massive recession they will go down as one of our greatest sessions of Congress.

Now, lets look back at what the Republican led Congress accomplished.......

Oh yea....they got us into two wars. I wonder how history will rank that one?

Yes...I know

Yeah, keep taxing the rich more and then nobody gets to live in that million dollar home.
That's the bottom line for the class envy left.

Yes...I know

and if you don't sux to be you....or me, but that doesn't drive me into mindless jealously.

What was it doing in the health care bill? Thank god the party of KNOW voted NO.

What??!!?!

Fear not. That bullshit Obamacare legislation is going to get repealed.

Bank on it. America will never agree to willingly swallow this shit sandwich.

Not only is this President (together with the asshats Reid and Pelousy) going to be responsible for the thumping the Democratics are about to take in the midterms, but the President himself is destined to become a one term President on par with Jiminy cricket Carter.

I got mocked for even broaching the topic one time before, but it's worth mentioning again: who thinks that Shrillary is going to oppose the one-termer in the Democrat Primaries?

I believe the odds are getting better and better that she will. Still a bit of a long shot. But not out of the question.

Yes...I know

and if you don't sux to be you....or me, but that doesn't drive me into mindless jealously.

Maybe we can take up a collection so that they don't have to lay off their illegal Mexican gardeners

and there ya go again, whats it to you? Oh wait, its the people?
And you are among them of course......

again, you seem to have this inability to grasp the obvious; there is no finite supply of money, nor is there a barrier unless self imposed, to stop you from making more of it ....have at it, then you can hire your own gardeners.

Unless of course you don't have a talent, or education, ambition, motivation etc...in that case its just sour grapes, the most pitiable form of envy.

Get a grip, chief.

Fuckbeard,

GET A GRIP, chief ?!?!?

Doncha geddit it, you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd ????

This is a BLATANT CONTINUATION of a stream of LIES THAT NEVER END !!!!

This LYING FRAUD Obambo, and his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges like Pelosi, Reid.......CONTINUE to defecate on America by using their control of the two houses to withhold the info of the hidden (yet predictable) "NONEXISTENT" taxes until the time is convenient to bash us with them.....counter to all the established rules in American History .....until this Pelosi/Reid era of shameless Political Skullduggery.

And, this Fuckbeard, the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit is rebuking us to "GET A GRIP" ?!?!?

Undoubtedly, the other Obamarrhoidal Lemmings are going to feign surprise at our justified outrage, either with an attempt to dissuade us.....or to deflect our rage with some obfuscation/distortion.

Four words...Worst Congress in History. Nuff said. :(

You know Libo

Come to think of it, this Congress will be known as one of the best in history. With the passing of the healthcare bill, economic stimulus and overcoming a massive recession they will go down as one of our greatest sessions of Congress.

Now, lets look back at what the Republican led Congress accomplished.......

Oh yea....they got us into two wars. I wonder how history will rank that one?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....at least they're not "...serving Satan..."!!!!

:lol:

This is a TAX ON THE MIDDLECLASS you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Twit !!!

Seldom will you get a MIDDLECLASS person NOT LIVING in a house between $250,000 and $750,000.....maybe even $1 million.

Forum List

Back