The Lying A-Holes have stuck it to us again

Now we all know Conservatives claim that a recession of that magnitude can be initiated in a few months. But the American voter knew better and still sent the Republicans packing in 2008. To this day, they still blame the Republicans for that recession

who said that? maybe you do because you want this to be an isolated event...
.....When those-of-us who've ALWAYS paid-attention (one o' those perks o' actual-experience), recognize the present for what it IS.....a ReRon-RERUN!!!!!!

Last edited:
He is not wrong. All profits from our subchapter S corp are taxed as personal income - even though we do not touch them. It's the fact that we CAN take the money; not that we DO.

You could convert to a C corp...but then all income for the company would be taxed, and then whatever is collected would be taxed.

i think you are wrong....

if the businesses want to reinvest in their company, that is done PRIOR to taking the business's profit in individual income...not AFTER the owner takes his money, so it does not affect the business operating or investment income.

AND the taxes for the FIRST $250k in taxable income will NOT have a tax hike, it is only the taxable income earned OVER that amount that will have the 3.6 % tax increase....no small business owner will be hit with huge taxes as you say?
He is not wrong. All profits from our subchapter S corp are taxed as personal income - even though we do not touch them. It's the fact that we CAN take the money; not that we DO.
....And, you wouldn't want to plow profits/working-capital BACK-into-the-business, BEFORE tax-time, WHY????? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
also, I believe he is wrong implying tons more in taxes will have to be paid by these individual small business owners, because the tax does NOT go up at all for the first $250k of taxable income, but ONLY for the money you decide to take as income ABOVE that amount....above the $250k will have a tax increase of 3.6%....but the first 250k is exempt from a tax hike.
You are right on that point, and it may only add up to a couple hundred dollars. I really have no idea.
Is it possible that's your primary-issue.....that you have no idea??? :eusa_eh:

Wouldn't it make more sense, to you, to be more-fully-informed....before you argue FOR, or AGAINST, ANY kind of legislation that'll have long-term-effects???? Or, is it possible you're merely lobbying for your accountant's interests; making life a little-more tolerable for him/her? :eusa_eh:

On one of the financial shows that I try to watch on the weekend, Wayne Rogers just noted in passing that in 2012 a new tax will go into effect that is defined within the body of the swindle labeled the Healthcare Reform Bill.

A tax of 3.8% will be assessed on the sales of all homes.

What??!!?!

How is this even associated with healthcare?

Every bastard who voted for this abortion should be taken out back and stoned, then shot then jailed for life.

"You won't know what's in it until it is passed."

Quite a few of us were aware of this little goody before the bill passed, and pointed it out at the time.

In-other-words......you got the e-mail. :rolleyes:

"I found some information on FactCheck.org and PolitiFact, who both say this email is flat out wrong and give some background on why it is misleading."

520.gif

Forum List

Back