The luckiest son of a bitch alive.....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
...is married to Giade DeLaurentiis......an amazing Italian cook...and bitchin hot...

44 Years old!!

Giada-De-Laurentiis-made-modeling-debut-at-New-York-Fashion-week.jpg

I'd like to suck on her left clavicle.

Personally i'd suck on whatever body part she made available.
Her milk mates appear to be plenty available.

Shiiiit...I'd suck her toes after walking through a cow pasture barefoot if given the chance.
Still, no where near as purdy as Taylor Swift. :thup:

The wife gives me shit every time I drool over Taylor.
At least she doesnt get pissed about it though. I guess the total unlikely hood of me hooking up with her makes it easy.
Kinda like me laughing about her love affair with George Clooney...although his liberal leanings are more of an insult than his looks.

I'd like to suck on her left clavicle.

Shiiiit...I'd suck her toes after walking through a cow pasture barefoot if given the chance.

At least she doesnt get pissed about it though. I guess the total unlikely hood of me hooking up with her makes it easy.
Kinda like me laughing about her love affair with George Clooney...although his liberal leanings are more of an insult than his looks.
The other day, I announced to Mrs. H. that Taylor Swift is my new girlfriend. She replaced Paris Hilton.

She could cut the cheese around me anytime she wanted, as long as I could lick the knife.

The other day, I announced to Mrs. H. that Taylor Swift is my new girlfriend. She replaced Paris Hilton.

Paris? Good God man have you no self respect?
Next you'll tell me you have the hots for Miley Cyrus. :lalala::puke:

Paris is one first-class ho, bro.

Cyrus? I'd walk a miley in her shorts. :thup:

Damn you're a sick bastard!!! Are we related or something? Brother from another mother maybe?

Damn you're a sick bastard!!! Are we related or something? Brother from another mother maybe?
Hey! That's MISTER sick bastard to you, pal.

Hey! That's MISTER sick bastard to you, pal.

Now why would I call a fellow dirty old bastard Mister?
I think Comrade fits much better.

Forum List

Back