The Lowest Form Of Scum Is Religion

Let's clear you up on some misconceptions. RELIGION is a man made construct

So is your belief in spirituality.

Everything that you consider spiritual is perceived in the mind. Nothing is believed, understood, perceived, felt, seen or heard anywhere but in the mind.

And not everything imagined in the mind corresponds to an actual reality.

If matter went into a black hole and somehow came out through a white hole, wouldn't it appear to go poof into existence from nothing? There are also theories that a Big Bang could occur within a black hole. Poof into existence from nothingness. But what about wormholes? What if a wormhole just opened up and something came though, from elsewhere in the universe, or from elsewhere in the multiverse? Wouldn't it just appear to go poof into existence from nothing? Or what if some kind of cosmic, godlike being emerged through one such cosmic doorway from another universe, and somehow caused a Big Bang to occur which led to the formation of the cosmos? It would appear to go poof into existence from nothingness.

Let me expand a bit on this idea of "poofing into existence from nothingness" because it actually is something science has observed happening on the subatomic level all the time. Electrons poof into and out of existence, appear in two places at the same time or nowhere at any time. It happens on the subatomic level all the time and we never are aware of it. There are three places where we know our fundamental laws of physics break down. 1) before the creation of the universe, 2) at the subatomic level and 3) inside a black hole.

I have often said, most of us believe in Creationism. We can debate the source of the creation but unless you believe the universe was created by something you have to believe in supernatural fantasy. Both physics and spiritualism concur, we are the product of creation.

Everything that you consider spiritual is perceived in the mind. Nothing is believed, understood, perceived, felt, seen or heard anywhere but in the mind.

Except that I went on to explain in detail how this is an irrational premise. Our minds cannot create imaginary things to explain rational things... doesn't work... give it a try for yourself... make yourself believe in something you know is not real and see if it causes you to believe that imaginary thing was responsible. I'm betting you can't unless you're a mental patient.

If matter went into a black hole and somehow came out through a white hole, wouldn't it appear to go poof into existence from nothing? There are also theories that a Big Bang could occur within a black hole. Poof into existence from nothingness. But what about wormholes? What if a wormhole just opened up and something came though, from elsewhere in the universe, or from elsewhere in the multiverse? Wouldn't it just appear to go poof into existence from nothing? Or what if some kind of cosmic, godlike being emerged through one such cosmic doorway from another universe, and somehow caused a Big Bang to occur which led to the formation of the cosmos? It would appear to go poof into existence from nothingness.

Let me expand a bit on this idea of "poofing into existence from nothingness" because it actually is something science has observed happening on the subatomic level all the time. Electrons poof into and out of existence, appear in two places at the same time or nowhere at any time. It happens on the subatomic level all the time and we never are aware of it. There are three places where we know our fundamental laws of physics break down. 1) before the creation of the universe, 2) at the subatomic level and 3) inside a black hole.

I have often said, most of us believe in Creationism. We can debate the source of the creation but unless you believe the universe was created by something you have to believe in supernatural fantasy. Both physics and spiritualism concur, we are the product of creation.

I was more just thinking about the Big Bang and imagining a few different alternative ways such a thing could have gone down, either naturally or through the actions of what might be considered a God.

Except that I went on to explain in detail how this is an irrational premise. Our minds cannot create imaginary things to explain rational things... doesn't work... give it a try for yourself... make yourself believe in something you know is not real and see if it causes you to believe that imaginary thing was responsible. I'm betting you can't unless you're a mental patient.

You make no sense.

People misinterpret things every day and make up irrational explanations for simple rational realities all the time.

Look at yourself. You've spend untold hours for years typing thousands and thousands of words embarrassing yourself and degenerating into a foul and vulgar moron time and time again trying in vain to prove that what you imagine to be true is true but find it too hard to believe something as rational and obvious as that you are wrong.

You make no sense.

People misinterpret things every day and make up irrational explanations for simple rational realities all the time.

Look at yourself. You've spend untold hours for years typing thousands and thousands of words embarrassing yourself and degenerating into a foul and vulgar moron time and time again trying in vain to prove that what you imagine to be true is true but find it too hard to believe something as rational and obvious as that you are wrong.

Like I said.... do an experiment and see if your premise works! Make up something in your mind and see how much explanatory power it has. It should work, if your premise is correct.

You are advancing an irrational hypothesis that is easily proven wrong. Humans cannot create something from imagination and have it explain anything rationally... unless they are mentally unstable. I don't accept the human species has been mentally unstable for 100k years. If that were true, we would have joined the other 95% of extinct life forms which have previously roamed the earth.

Forum List

Back