The low IQ voter

All pointless.

In fact polls don't matter.

VOTING matters.

Get out there and VOTE like your life depends on it.

Your healthcare and retirement certainly do

You showed a bitchass snowflake graph that shows the difference of race and education which doesn’t support your assertion.
Snowflake...this is settled science. I provided the voting map. The uneducated inner city ghettos supported the left. The highly educated suburbs supported President Trump. At some point, you’re going to have to stop being such a fragile little snowflake and just accept reality.

Your healthcare and retirement certainly do
What a sad, sad indictment on the left. The states delegated 18 enumerated powers to the federal government in the U.S. Constitution - and healthcare wasn’t one of them. Neither was “retirement”.

Isn't this just grand

So tell me, what's the dif betwixt Hope & Change and MAGA?????

obama-trump-more-hope-and-change-14348566.png
There isn't a lot of difference between your symbols, but the right one is totally made up. What's the point of comparing reality with a fiction except to lie about reality?

the left seeks to create low IQ voters-

BBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... GOOD ONE !

RW voters ARE the low IQ voters, and they don't even have to try to create stupidity - it's genetic.
I've shown many times in this forum that the left are the most information deprived, brainwashed robots that this country (maybe ANY country) has ever known.

I've submitted quizzes on Islamization, immigration, and crime (including gun control), and leftists have failed them laughably. Highest score they ever got was 10%. In contrast, a RW guy from another forum took the massive sized Islamization Quiz and he got an 86% on it. I'm not surprised

Leftists are incredibly ignorant, because their media stations OMIT mountains of information, that they don't want them to know about. I've watch CNN and MSNBC for over 25 years. I have NEVER heard the word "ISLAMIZATION" mentioned once (except when Lou Dobbs was on CNN), I imagine they censor the word out, if a guest happens to utter it.

Sure protective one, sometime when i'm really bored i'll construct a pop quiz with two dimesional contrived questions engineered for failure, just so i can lord over the >>>

most information deprived, brainwashed robots that this country

with the results

thx

~S~

This is the epitome of the left. They cannot tell you about issues. They cannot tell you about policy. They can only tell you how they feel.
When asked about his reasons for endorsing O’Rourke, Popovich’s answer was predictably short on listing actual accomplishments from O’Rourke, and instead focused mostly on how O’Rourke made the 69 year old Popovich feel.
The low IQ voter is the cornerstone of the Dumbocrat Party.

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich endorses Beto because of how Beto makes him feel

Yeah, post anything that you can that proves your lower educted rural areas outperform urban centers for jobs and economic growth.
Snowflake...the suburbs are the red areas on the maps. Their education overwhelmingly outperforms the blue ghetto areas on the map. Don’t pretend like you don’t know.
So diluted in your thinking. So wrong with the graphs and what they show.
Here you go snowflake...here is you’re precious Democrat education in all of its glory in Baltimore. Bunch of uneducated animals that lack basic literacy.

VIDEO: Female HS student punches teacher in face, adds ‘don’t f***in’ get smart with me’

White Americans with no degree (about 10 years of completed education?): Average IQ 87

White Americans with high school diploma/GED (about 12 years education?): Average IQ 99

White Americans with an Associate degree (about 14 years education?): Average IQ 104

White Americans with a Bachelor’s degree (about 16 years education?): Average IQ 113

White Americans with a Master’s degree (about 18 years education?): Average IQ 117

White Americans with PhD, LLD, MD, DDS (about 20 years education?): Average IQ 124
IQ & years of education

And educated people, ie higher-IQ, vote Democrat.

Analysis | As Americans become more educated, the GOP is moving in the opposite direction

And educated people, ie higher-IQ, vote Democrat.
Uh...education has nothing to do with IQ :lmao:

Anyone can be taught anything. Therefore, even low IQ individuals can (and do) earn college degrees. The difference? It takes them a lot longer and a lot more effort than someone with a high IQ.

An uninformed electorate poses the biggest threat to the U.S. and - unfortunately - the left actively seeks to create low IQ voters because that is what they need to win. The U.S. will never last with an electorate such as this.

I'm sure that someone has already pointed it out somewhere in this thread but you're a poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

What a sad, sad indictment on the left. The states delegated 18 enumerated powers to the federal government in the U.S. Constitution - and healthcare wasn’t one of them. Neither was “retirement”.

Sadly...the GOP really is trying to take healthcare and retirement away from the middle class and poor

In the field of psychology, the DunningKruger effectis a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

In the field of psychology, the DunningKruger effectis a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
It's right there in the OP.

The left has completely destroyed academia in America. And it wasn’t by accident either. The left realizes they need an ignorant and dependent electorate in order to achieve - and then maintain - power.
The paper was a hoax. So were 20 other papers submitted to academic journals in the past year—seven of them accepted. Last week, Boghossian and his cohorts revealed their elaborate prank, after The Wall Street Journal raised questions about the dog-park paper.
Dr. James Lindsay exposed what the left has done to academia by submitting fake papers full of buzzwords. The papers were actually approved and published by academia. And these are the people inside of the institutions charging hundreds of thousands of dollars to “educate” your children.

A Portland State University Professor Made Up a Study of Dog-on-Dog Sexual Assault—and Got the Hoax Published

Dr. Lindsay's hoax on academia is hilarious and terrifying at the same time

Forum List

Back