The lovely....

Hmm, the blonde is only getting luke warm responses.....

I actually picked her because I particularly liked her face, otherwise she's just another blonde playmate. One in a million

She's on Stern's E! show every once in awhile and I think she is really very pretty. I don't understand the opinion that her face isn't that great.

Oh well, different strokes for different folks. Sorry to let ya down Jackass.

I think she has a nice face and great body and all, but overall she just doesn't do anything for me at all. I'm open about my general rejection of blondes, so I guess that's why I don't really think she's all that great. I guess her looks are just too... artificial. The fake boobs and everything kind of just say to me "hey, anybody with enough cash can look like this".

For the record, here's the latest draft of my constantly-changing list of hottest celebs:

1. Elizabeth Hurley
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Hilarie Burton
4. Kiera Knightley
5. Kate Winslet

Z, if you happen to provide a thread with nice pics of any of the above, many rep points will be coming your way.

Dan said:
I guess her looks are just too... artificial. The fake boobs....

I have to agree with ya on that Dan. I really dispise the implant look too. You can spot them a mile away, and yes, they really look fake. I mean just adding "lumps" to your chest does NOT constitute nice tits. There's nothing "natural" to the shape of them.

Fake is fake, and implants look fake. Attractive... no.

Forum List

Back