The Lovely Bones

If there's anything to know about Jackson, he will take artistic freedom in making a book-to-movie adaptation work. Just look at Lord of the Rings. Not saying his freedoms were not welcomed changes, just warning you that if there is something from the book that doesn't play out on screen, it will get cut or changed.

If there's anything to know about Jackson, he will take artistic freedom in making a book-to-movie adaptation work. Just look at Lord of the Rings. Not saying his freedoms were not welcomed changes, just warning you that if there is something from the book that doesn't play out on screen, it will get cut or changed.

This. I enjoyed the book too, the movie should be interesting at the very least.

I read the book. Cannot remember all of it. The rest deleted for those that have not read the book. -EZ

I read the book and thought it was only just ok. They filmed part of the movie about ten minutes from me. We went down at midnight one night they were filming to see if we could spot Marky Mark. No such luck.

read "Forgiving Ararat" by Gita Nazareth. I’m a publicist and fan of the book which is about a woman who unlocks the secrets behind her own murder. Read this exciting murder mystery/suspense thriller in stores and online.

Attachments

• $bookcoverInner_M.jpg
    $bookcoverInner_M.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 93

Forum List

Back