The Lords' plan: The Pope admits, Church has lost credibility over YOUNG PUSSY & ANUS abuse scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Pope admits the Church has lost credibility over sex abuse scandal
Pope Francis told a crowd of young people in the Estonian capital Tallinn on Tuesday that he understood that many of them were "upset" by the sexual abuse scandals rocking the Catholic Church and that the institution had lost credibility as a result.

It was his first reference to the sex abuse crisis since arriving in the Baltic region on Saturday, and came on the same day as
bishops in Germany released a damning report into abuse by Catholic priests
in the country over the past seven decades.

"Matthias Katsch says he was 13 years old when a priest at his Jesuit school in Berlin first molested him. His grades suffered and the priest pushed him to have extra tutoring with his teaching colleague, another priest.

This man, Katsch says, stripped him naked in the school music room, bent him over the piano bench and beat him in a sadistic ritual that was repeated multiple times over the next year.
"I thought there might be more boys like me but I always thought I was the only one with a second abuser. It was a terrible shame for me," says Katsch, now 55 and a campaigner seeking justice for victims of abuse in the Catholic Church."

German abuse survivors say Church's $5,900 'recognition fee' is not justice

Pope Francis: Church has lost credibility over sex abuse scandal - CNN

:dunno: WTF? LOST Credibilty over the lords' plans for young people being raped for the lord?
FFS!?

So let's see here?

Some Fake Holy Spirit gives the Poop, oops the 'Pope', together with all the Catholic bishops of the world, the special gift to discern the true faith, and to teach that faith to the gullible flock.

FFS? Why as a follower of my fake lord, would I question the lords' plan for young virgins to be Pussy, Anally and Face RAPED? This is the lords' plan for some.
As the church speaks for the lord in all matters. So how can the faithful go against the acts and words of god?

Last edited:
  • Banned
BTW: The Pope said also.

"He acknowledged that the Church must change if young people are to regain trust in the institution.
"We have to realize that in order to stand by your side we need to change many situations that, in the end, put you off," the Pope said."

:itsok::dunno:So I guess the pope will be stocking in all churches, to get in deeper.

upload_2018-9-25_11-17-50.png

Because the lord Loves YOU!

And this week, like everyday cum on down

westside-christian-churchjpg-d1a09f5bd80e5e47.jpg

conrad.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back