The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest(s)!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
OP Title SAVE
The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest

'I was 13, the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

by Colm O'Gorman
WHEN POPE JOHN Paul II came to Ireland I was 13 years old. Just over a year later, I was raped for the first time by a Roman Catholic priest. I am just one of very many victims of such abuse.

Between 1936 and 1970, 137,000 children were detained in industrial schools and reformatories operated by the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland. The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse investigated the treatment of children by the religious congregations which ran the institutions.

The Ryan Report details horrific and inexcusable neglect by congregations who were well paid by the state to ‘care’ for those detained in their institutions.
'I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

:dunno: DANG!? Was/IS taking 13-year old to young to ASS RAPE?
Or do YOU/they require younger age MEAT to ASS RAPE BLOODY?
CAN Any Followers offer first-hand information would be helpful here.

‘He didn’t really love us’

In a few weeks Pope Francis will arrive in Ireland. The visit will reignite memories of that first Papal visit. Iconic moments such as when John Paul II looked out across a crowd of 300,000 at a Youth Mass in Co Galway and proclaimed “Young People of Ireland, I love you!”

:dunno::eek-52:Yep, The Pope only loves money. Some take FRESH VIRGIN ASS!

Devotees... Do you rape your kids? As these events
are godly teaching in the churches. Fully approved and
funded by YOU!

Last edited:
Lord really loves us, that's true. The popes can be good, bad or even evil.

OP seems to be trying to mix up flies and steaks.

• Banned

Their state (Vatican) hosts like 1000 people.
Seems 90% are PRO pedo supporters.

FYI to DOPers: If you read little

"Colm O’Gorman has campaigned for accountability for clerical child sexual for more than twenty years.
He is the founder and former director of One in Four, and currently Executive Director of Amnesty International Ireland. He is writing here in a personal capacity."

I like to think there is a special place in hell for those who use a religious position to sexually abuse children...but anyone that does deserves hell

Priests are just men in robes and the pope just has a fancier one. Nothing to do with God, although they like to pretend so.

I like to think there is a special place in hell for those who use a religious position to sexually abuse children...but anyone that does deserves hell
Most sexual abusers were abused themselves. The sin just keeps growing. Do those who do it deserve hell? Part me of me says hell yes. Part of me says they are warped and they were made that way by someone else that was warped.

• Banned
Priests are just men in robes and the pope just has a fancier one. Nothing to do with God, although they like to pretend so.

Is not the POOP speak for the fake lord?
Does not the Vatican approve all appoints to rape the flocks' hands on?

Is not the POOP speak for the fake lord?
Does not the Vatican approve all appoints to rape the flocks' hands on?
No clue. I ain't catholic. But it isn't rocket science that those who claim to speak for God...don't.

Most sexual abusers were abused themselves. The sin just keeps growing. Do those who do it deserve hell? Part me of me says hell yes. Part of me says they are warped and they were made that way by someone else that was warped.

I've talked to people who deal with this, they tell me the abusers know what they are doing is wrong. To me that is telling

The numbers seem to show many abused by priest abuse others.
Many go full priesthood to get easy access to gullible fresh Anal Meat offerings.
Go godly, support child rape! It's the DOPer rightie thang to do.

I've talked to people who deal with this, they tell me the abusers know what they are doing is wrong. To me that is telling
Agreed. They have the power to STOP abusing if they were abused themselves. Its a sickness and can never be cured except by the perv themselves.

OP Title SAVE
The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest

'I was 13, the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

by Colm O'Gorman
WHEN POPE JOHN Paul II came to Ireland I was 13 years old. Just over a year later, I was raped for the first time by a Roman Catholic priest. I am just one of very many victims of such abuse.

Between 1936 and 1970, 137,000 children were detained in industrial schools and reformatories operated by the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland. The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse investigated the treatment of children by the religious congregations which ran the institutions.

The Ryan Report details horrific and inexcusable neglect by congregations who were well paid by the state to ‘care’ for those detained in their institutions.
'I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

:dunno: DANG!? Was/IS taking 13-year old to young to ASS RAPE?
Or do YOU/they require younger age MEAT to ASS RAPE BLOODY?
CAN Any Followers offer first-hand information would be helpful here.

‘He didn’t really love us’

In a few weeks Pope Francis will arrive in Ireland. The visit will reignite memories of that first Papal visit. Iconic moments such as when John Paul II looked out across a crowd of 300,000 at a Youth Mass in Co Galway and proclaimed “Young People of Ireland, I love you!”

:dunno::eek-52:Yep, The Pope only loves money. Some take FRESH VIRGIN ASS!

Devotees... Do you rape your kids? As these events
are godly teaching in the churches. Fully approved and
funded by YOU!

If you got butt-fucked, it's your fault for being a Catholic. Maybe you should try Southern Baptist, Methodist, or Pentecostal. We don't sodomize our kids.

Anything but Muslim. I hear they have "Man-love Thursdays."

:biggrin:

This be why sodomite lifestyle should not be allowed in churches, but LGBT movement wants to encourage more of this, how odd.

How about pussy grabbers and cheaters ?
Or when a dad talks about his daughters boobs and legs ?

This isn't a Trump thread. Just fucking stop trying to steer every thread into anti trump. It's why I avoid the politics forum now

Gays very very rarely sexually abuse children physically. They may want to be accepted, but I think I read somewhere the stats that gay people do NOT sodomize children. Thats a hetero thing.

Plus child rape is long-standing atheist tradition - if one read books of Marquis de Sade, this just be normal part of atheist and sodomite lifestyle, so solution would seem to be that churches should crack down on secularism and sodomy infiltrating their ranks, no?

This be why sodomite lifestyle should not be allowed in churches, but LGBT movement wants to encourage more of this, how odd.

Most of those priests are homosexuals pretty much hiding in the Church

The left tries to avoid that one

Gays very very rarely sexually abuse children physically. They may want to be accepted, but I think I read somewhere the stats that gay people do NOT sodomize children. Thats a hetero thing.
That is oxymoron, like saying that "eating meat is vegan thing".

Sodomy of little boys is homosexual behavior, of course - if one doing it then obviously they aren't straight, but closet sodomite.

Forum List

Back