The Lord is mentioned in the Constitution

The distortion is believing that Paul distorted the teachings of Christ. That is just a lie put out by non--Christians to try and prove their point. If Thomas Jefferson didn't believe in the trinity then he didn't believe in God.

historical fact: early christians did not all agree in the trinity. :lol:

Give me some information from a non atheist site that agree's with your opinion.

non atheist source? :lol: thanks for the laughs

anyway, I did my studies on the early church and the early church fathers. just look up (forget the Bible and other modern -post Council of Nicaea sources) early church history. all the heresies? people were believing all sorts of things.

historical fact: early christians did not all agree in the trinity. :lol:

Give me some information from a non atheist site that agree's with your opinion.

anyway, I did my studies on the early church and the early church fathers. just look up (forget the Bible and other modern -post Council of Nicaea sources) early church history. all the heresies? people were believing all sorts of things.

But the Christians who came to America did believe in the trinity that's one of the reasons they came to America to worship God the way they wanted to.

But the Christians who came to America did believe in the trinity that's one of the reasons they came to America to worship God the way they wanted to.

really? Look up Pilgrims, Puritans, and then other waves of immigration.

They did not believe in Catholicism, which does not mean they did not believe in the Trinity. Most Protestants believe in the Trinity

They did not believe in Catholicism, which does not mean they did not believe in the Trinity. Most Protestants believe in the Trinity

most catholics do, as well.

how fucked up are you anyway.

do you know why "st" patrick chose the shamrock?

It doesn't specify which Lord they are referring to?

It very simple to understand what LORD they were talking about. What was the predominant Religion of the Founders of America? How many of the Founders were muslin?

Many of the founding fathers were diests. Many were also Free Masons - probably the most prevalent sub-culture of the founding fathers.

Though no one except Free Masons know exactly what if any their religious beliefs are, Thomas Paine believed that they were Sun worshippers.

See: Thomas Paine’s Origin of Freemasonry

So while no doubt some of the founding fathers were Christian, many were probably not.

Of course all of them publicly pretended to be Christians, because as we all know, Christians persecute non-Christians.

It's more than doubtful the the use of the phrase "in the year of our Lord" was intended to in any way imply a connection between the Constitution and the Bible.

Hey, if they had referenced Mohamud's birth or used the Jewish calendar...the Constitution would never have been ratified and the whole bunch of them would have been tarred, feathered and run out of town!

The Puritans were a bunch of sicko religious extremist that were HATED in Europe thanks to the years that Cromwell ruled - an Puritan fanatic.

They were very much like the modern day Muslim extremists - they executed thousands due to their religious beliefs.

The Puritans came to America becuase so many Europeans would no longer tolerate the Puritans religious intolerance.

However, most of the early colonies were settled for commercial reasons.

It doesn't specify which Lord they are referring to?

It very simple to understand what LORD they were talking about. What was the predominant Religion of the Founders of America? How many of the Founders were muslin?

Many of the founding fathers were diests. Many were also Free Masons - probably the most prevalent sub-culture of the founding fathers.

Though no one except Free Masons know exactly what if any their religious beliefs are, Thomas Paine believed that they were Sun worshippers.

See: Thomas Paine’s Origin of Freemasonry

So while no doubt some of the founding fathers were Christian, many were probably not.

Of course all of them publicly pretended to be Christians, because as we all know, Christians persecute non-Christians.

It's more than doubtful the the use of the phrase "in the year of our Lord" was intended to in any way imply a connection between the Constitution and the Bible.

Hey, if they had referenced Mohamud's birth or used the Jewish calendar...the Constitution would never have been ratified and the whole bunch of them would have been tarred, feathered and run out of town!
Many of the founding fathers were diests.
Not many but you can name them can't you?

Yell I know
The Gregorian calendar, also called the Western calendar and the Christian calendar

most catholics do, as well.

how fucked up are you anyway.

do you know why "st" patrick chose the shamrock?

The trinity is one of the Catholic doctrines I can't help that some Catholics don't believe in the Trinity. Take it up with them. And DERP boy goes down in flames

Last edited:

Forum List

Back