The Loon, The Kook, The Coot, The Creep, The Pig, The Dope, The FlipFlopper, OR

What the heck, I'll give reputation points to the first 3 who correctly identify which candidate matches with each word. That's assuming anyone bothers to try AND gets it right.

Now, I know a couple of the terms can go either way (Loon & Kook or Creep & Pig), but I think it can be figured out based on the individuals' histories, their statements, the and normal usage of the terms.

Alas, as a veteran, I won't be here tomorrow. I will, however, return on Saturday to see what, if anything, has happened regarding the thread and the challenge.

Hope everyone takes a little time to honor all veterans tomorrow.

I'll match this one up for ya...

Dick Head - Mustang.

How old are you Mustang? I'd guess 12? maybe 13? Grow up.

What are you? 90? Lighten up!

I think there's something to be said for the fact that the smartest, most normal, two-term Republican Governor from a VERY red state is polling dead last (last time I looked) while candidates with limited political experience or knowledge (Bachmann, for instance) and no political experience or any knowledge at all (Cain, of course), have flown high in the polls.

I've never seen a political primary as ridiculous as this one.

John Huntsman is not "Normal". And he's running in the wrong party. If you Democrats like him so much, make HIM your nominee. He'd be vast improvement over the Community Organizer who you have in there now.

What the heck, I'll give reputation points to the first 3 who correctly identify which candidate matches with each word. That's assuming anyone bothers to try AND gets it right.

Now, I know a couple of the terms can go either way (Loon & Kook or Creep & Pig), but I think it can be figured out based on the individuals' histories, their statements, the and normal usage of the terms.

Alas, as a veteran, I won't be here tomorrow. I will, however, return on Saturday to see what, if anything, has happened regarding the thread and the challenge.

I love the title of this thread, Mustang. Very creative.

Huntsman would be one of the only ways to pull the liberal votes.

He’s the only way to pull the normal votes.

Yeah....

While we're playing the political equivalent of Survivor here, maybe We the People should cast an eye to who is the best person to lead the country in 2012.

I would think it is either Mr. Huntsman or Mr. Obama of those who have their hats thrown into the ring of possible leaders. On the "aw shucks" political side of the debate, you're 100% accurate in that Mr. Huntsman could pull the "normal" votes from middle America and disenchanted democrats.

I love the title of this thread, Mustang. Very creative.
I don't. I think it's sophomoric and dimwitted.

It belongs in the Romper Room.

Yeah....

While we're playing the political equivalent of Survivor here, maybe We the People should cast an eye to who is the best person to lead the country in 2012.

I would think it is either Mr. Huntsman or Mr. Obama of those who have their hats thrown into the ring of possible leaders. On the "aw shucks" political side of the debate, you're 100% accurate in that Mr. Huntsman could pull the "normal" votes from middle America and disenchanted democrats.

again, if you guys think Huntsman is so great, invite him to run against Barry.

I mean, come on, Obama's had his chance. He's screwed up the country so badly his own party is starting to shit their collective pants. And you really want to claim he's the "best qualfied?" based on what, exactly?

Not his performance.

Not his "experience". Any of the GOP Contenders have more real expereience than he does.

He was a lawyer who never tried a case.

A legislator who never introduced any major legislation.

And a President who has had the worst economic record since Herbert Hoover.

Any of the GOP contenders have had real leadership expereince, either running states, congress or businesses.

Obama hasn't run so much as McDonalds before becoming president.

Which is why he's such a failure.

The Normal Guy, Jon Huntsman.

I'm Mustang, and I approved this message.

Well, the message is meant to be somewhat humorous, (although I doubt most conservatives will even crack a smile).

But, the fact is, I have NEVER seen a sorrier group of candidates from a major political party. And if you don't believe me, see if you can't figure out which candidate fits each description. It ain't hard. There's some reputation points (I don't have many to offer) for the first person who correctly lines up the individual candidates with the description.

Then vote for him and STFU.

The Normal Guy, Jon Huntsman.

I'm Mustang, and I approved this message.

Well, the message is meant to be somewhat humorous, (although I doubt most conservatives will even crack a smile).

But, the fact is, I have NEVER seen a sorrier group of candidates from a major political party. And if you don't believe me, see if you can't figure out which candidate fits each description. It ain't hard. There's some reputation points (I don't have many to offer) for the first person who correctly lines up the individual candidates with the description.
No one gives a crap, nimrod. John Huntsman is the RINO, but so is Romney.

…he doesn't know anything about gov't or foreign policy. Cain might be a knowlegdeable person when it comes to running a business, but he's essentially an empty vessel when it comes to governance.

Which is why the right loves him: they share his ignorance and contempt for responsible governance, wanting to see it destroyed, torn down. and ‘run like a business.’

Interesting how the right protests too much to the thread title, the truth indeed hurts.

Forum List

Back