The Longest War: 3 U.S. Troops Gunned Down By Afghan Soldier They Were Training...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Three US special forces gunned down by traitor Afghan soldier they were training - the THIRD such deadly betrayal of allied forces in a week

Three members of America's special operations forces were killed by a member of the Afghan police in the country's Helmand province this morning.

An Afghan police commander opened fire on the three Americans after inviting them to dinner at his outpost under the pretext of having a meeting to discuss security.

Another service member was injured in the ambush in southern Afghanistan, which is the third deadly attack on coalition forces this week.

The lone gunman fled after attacking the troops while their guard was down. He is still on the loose and is being hunted, reported NBC. The Taliban claimed the shooter joined the insurgency after the attack.

The troops were killed while attending the dinner meeting in the Sarwan Qlal area, in what appears to be a planned attack. Also at the dinner were recruits to the Afghan Local Police, a village militia being trained by American special forces, according to an Afghan official.

'It looks like he had drawn up a plan to kill them previously,' an Afghan official said of the lone shooter. The shooting happened in Sangin district of Helmand, said U.S. military spokeswoman Maj. Lori Hodge.

Read more: Three US troops killed by Afghan gunman dressed in army uniform in 'green on blue' attack | Mail Online
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

What is Obama doing about it?

Probably studying the logistics of his Classified debriefings, as people aren't privy to such classified info but still think that they can make a value-based assessment of the situation sit on the internetz and bitch about it.

Same as the opposite side did under Bush. Lame.

Probably studying the logistics of his Classified debriefings, as people aren't privy to such classified info but still think that they can make a value-based assessment of the situation sit on the internetz and bitch about it.

In between fundraisers and campaign speeches? I don't think so. He's still MIA.

In between fundraisers and campaign speeches? I don't think so. He's still MIA.

Maybe you're projecting?

You honestly can't imagine him being advised and making decisions in plane rides, Limos and SUV's while on the road?

Do you know what conference calls, cell phones, emails and video projectors are?

Kidding aside cuz I like ya, you're just being a cynic again. All Presidents campaign bro - can't hate on one and not the rest for it.

I have aways said the "training mission" in Afghanistan is bullshit. We are trying to teach goat herders that will shoot you in the back if they get mad or are paid enough goats by the Taliban.

We should just keep a force to KILL terrorists with special ops and air support, then send all the trainers home.

My friend spent a year training those assholes by going village to village only to see them stealing millions of dollars worth of equipment from us and sometimes shooting at us. He told his team to never unarm their weapons anywhere in Afghanistan and to be ready to kill everyone if they tried something.

We are dealing with 3rd world idiots at the bottom of the world's IQ list. Tell them to get back to fucking their goats and other men, like they do....and we will just be there to leave the wire to kill bad guys from time to time.

Oh, I get a laugh Obamination said this was the "Right War" and Iraq was a failure. Well, the Iraqis aren't as dumb as the Afghans and we were able to hand over their country to them, unlike Afghanistan.

Oh, liberals should know homosexuality is rampant among these Afghans they admire....well, really they will screw anything that moves.

Liberals like to talk about how homos are so enlightened.

Forum List

Back