The London Daily Mail Sees Obama For What He Is

So now, saying anything remotely disparaging about Mr Obama is now defined as "hate".
Isn't that just special?

Remotely disparaging? No. Not hate. Bunch of semi-thought-through inconsequential load of crap? Yeah, seems like it... I guess, if you correlate the time and energy spent on digging up the above-mentioned crap to the strength of your emotional response on a certain subject... does look a bit like hate - or at least a very strong distaste...

So now, saying anything remotely disparaging about Mr Obama is now defined as "hate".
Isn't that just special?

Remotely disparaging? No. Not hate. Bunch of semi-thought-through inconsequential load of crap? Yeah, seems like it... I guess, if you correlate the time and energy spent on digging up the above-mentioned crap to the strength of your emotional response on a certain subject... does look a bit like hate - or at least a very strong distaste...

My emotional response?
Wow, talk about digging to me.

The fact is Obama hasn't done much with his life and it shows. It is embarrassing to hear him speak without a teleprompter. He doesn't know anything about the stock market. He chose an absolute idiot as his VP. Even the most ardent supporters of Obama have to admit that he only got elected because the GOP failed so miserably. The US needs better politicians. The majority does not have a voice so extremists like Obama get elected. God help us all.

I still think he's a bad actor pretending to play the President in an awful movie.:cool:

My emotional response?
Wow, talk about digging to me.

No, BatBoy, I'm not talking about YOU ...

Take me as an outsider looking in ... I used to live in the US, but I've moved away. Look, I think it definitely is of utmost importance to monitor what our leaders are doing and to hold them accountable. So, obviously, I am not suggesting that anyone should stop doing that... However, what I have witnessed so far - especially on this discussion board - is that 'Obama-haters' among which you seem to fit snugly - go to ridiculous sources and extreme lengths to dig something - anything - up and based on that make preposterous judgments.

As a matter of fact, I am equally annoyed by people that see Obama as a second coming - the ultimate redeemer of US, etc and so on... Both sides of the extremes should just take a :chillpill: ... IMHO.

I havent seen anyone who hates Obama. I see alot of people who are amused and frightened by his outrageous policies. but hatred... eh.

Take me as an outsider looking in ... I used to live in the US, but I've moved away. Look, I think it definitely is of utmost importance to monitor what our leaders are doing and to hold them accountable. So, obviously, I am not suggesting that anyone should stop doing that... However, what I have witnessed so far - especially on this discussion board - is that 'Obama-haters' among which you seem to fit snugly - go to ridiculous sources and extreme lengths to dig something - anything - up and based on that make preposterous judgments.

As a matter of fact, I am equally annoyed by people that see Obama as a second coming - the ultimate redeemer of US, etc and so on... Both sides of the extremes should just take a :chillpill: ... IMHO.

Your ability to discriminate is placed squarely in doubt by " 'Obama-haters' among which you seem to fit snugly" unless you see any quesioning of policy, results or broken promises as "hating."

I suspect that your education has gaps, as you seem not to understand the term "yellow dog democrat," which is a term made up by democrats to inform as to how strongly they support the party.

To inform the record, I am not an "Obama hater," I am an America-lover. The question remains as follows: at what point would an intelligent Obama-voter question his or her decision?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back