The logic of the Liberal/Democrat mind......

I've never understood the argument that "guns don't kill people...people kill people".
If that's true, and I'm sure you're right, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FUCKING GUNS?!!!
Any sane person wouldn't. Humans are a disease, soon into the history books, just not soon enough.

Obviously you have superior knowledge of how to improve the universe because you seem to be omniscient.
My knowledge is more than vast enough to see that humanity is a disease...
And the cure is total domination of the planet, by humans. You, of course, are free to go elsewhere.

It has something to do with a constitutional right. I know, silly notion huh?
That can be changed, and will be at some point. Or it just may no longer be in force. It's 200 years overdue for an overhaul.

The second Amendment will never be changed. May as well accept it.
Never is very long time. We wrote it, and we can strike it out. Just a matter of time in either this nation, or the nations that come after. We should be at least three or more already.

You didn't write shit, thankfully.
Liberals, my little friend, those people who granted you your rights, including the gun thing which is no longer necessary, for most.
Now liberals are God? Don't think so.

I've never understood the argument that "guns don't kill people...people kill people".
If that's true, and I'm sure you're right, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FUCKING GUNS?!!!
Any sane person wouldn't. Humans are a disease, soon into the history books, just not soon enough.

Obviously you have superior knowledge of how to improve the universe because you seem to be omniscient.
And the cure is total domination of the planet, by humans. You, of course, are free to go elsewhere.
Humans are why this planet is a living hell, and not just for humans...

So the cure is to eliminate all the things that make living here unpleasant for humans. Got it.

That can be changed, and will be at some point. Or it just may no longer be in force. It's 200 years overdue for an overhaul.

Never is very long time. We wrote it, and we can strike it out. Just a matter of time in either this nation, or the nations that come after. We should be at least three or more already.

Liberals, my little friend, those people who granted you your rights, including the gun thing which is no longer necessary, for most.
There is no God, at least that anyone can find who has a mind smart enough to reject belief in the Easter Bunny. Your rights come from Liberals, not your childish super being.

So the cure is to eliminate all the things that make living here unpleasant for humans. Got it.
You get nothing, of course. A happy world for humans wouldn't be possible as hell is other people.

You get nothing, of course. A happy world for humans wouldn't be possible as hell is other people.
Then your perfect solution is to go elsewhere. As I pointed out, you're free to do so. The rest of us will continue to enjoy being here. As you cannot tolerate other people, and there are a LOT more of us than there are of you, it's really the only solution.

There is no God, at least that anyone can find who has a mind smart enough to reject belief in the Easter Bunny. Your rights come from Liberals, not your childish super being.
Except that those "liberals" would send modern day American liberals screaming to their fainting couches with one speech. You know, stuff like citizens are to be allowed to arm themselves, speech is not to be regulated or censored, stuff like that. They would be considered the hardest of hard right by today's liberals and idiots (but I repeat myself).

Except that those "liberals" would send modern day American liberals screaming to their fainting couches with one speech. You know, stuff like citizens are to be allowed to arm themselves, speech is not to be regulated or censored, stuff like that. They would be considered the hardest of hard right by today's liberals and idiots (but I repeat myself).
They were men of their times and unlike you, they didn't live in the past.

They were men of their times and unlike you, they didn't live in the past.
And, they were smart enough to know there would be people like you who wanted to destroy what they built, so they made it difficult to do so. IOW, conservatives by today's standards.

What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?
None, but humanity is still here now isn't it?

And? You exemplify the illogic of the liberal/progressive/democrat by agreeing that the "things you have to do" would be meaningless if you blew up humanity!
You are not only an example of the illogical but obviously live in a fantasy world today!
How a person like you that is so out of touch with reality is still alive surprises me!
No humans = no tasks for me. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

So your task is to exterminate humanity? That is the "things you have to still do"? Then you weren't specific as is wont with your ilk!

"A bill that would ban anyone whose name appears on a terror watch list from buying or possessing a firearm."

Logic says, ban all firearms, for everyone. Better for ya?

No because logic says only good guys obey laws as that's what distinguishes good guys from bad guys.
Or another to help you... only the bad guys will have guns.
Or another logical argument ... guns don't kill people, people do.
Let's ban cars as in 2013 32,719 deaths occurred versus firearm deaths: 11,208
Nearly 3 times the number of car deaths as firearm deaths.
So logically...let's ban cars!

If 3 times the number of people are killed by cars, why do we give people cars?
Even you know the flaw in that argument.

"A bill that would ban anyone whose name appears on a terror watch list from buying or possessing a firearm."

No because logic says only good guys obey laws as that's what distinguishes good guys from bad guys.

And guess what? Almost ALL of those people that killed other people in cars had what? A LICENSE"!!!

And guess what? Almost ALL of those people that killed other people in cars had what? A LICENSE"!!!
Oh, I understand your method.
When your argument is clearly stupid the best approach is to double down.
I'm not sure that would be my way but I hope it works well for you.

What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?
None, but humanity is still here now isn't it?

And? You exemplify the illogic of the liberal/progressive/democrat by agreeing that the "things you have to do" would be meaningless if you blew up humanity!
You are not only an example of the illogical but obviously live in a fantasy world today!
How a person like you that is so out of touch with reality is still alive surprises me!
No humans = no tasks for me. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

So your task is to exterminate humanity? That is the "things you have to still do"? Then you weren't specific as is wont with your ilk!
It's on the list but there are many items.

Oh, I understand your method.
When your argument is clearly stupid the best approach is to double down.
I'm not sure that would be my way but I hope it works well for you.

The argument has always been MORE gun control and yet there are more guns.
Maybe just maybe there should be a little more education regarding the golden rule, i.e.
DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU!
If this rule was clearly and frequently promoted as we've done with for example global warming, (a phony message by the way) where every one
has this global warming stupidity that pours out of MSM, advertising etc. maybe just maybe at least the younger generation would have something to
measure up with since everyone is suppose to be free!

I am more concerned at the fact that the Obama administration sees veterans, patriots, NRA members, constitutionalists and Confederate flag owners as potential terrorist suspects. Even being white and/or flying the American flag is considered a form of terror by some leftwing professors. NSA is spying on all of us and could compile of list of "enemies of the state" and all of those would be banned from purchasing guns.

Homeland Security changed it's means of identifying terrorists. CAIR had a hand in it. Of course, they wanted young Muslim males to be removed from the list. No profiling allowed unless it's used against anyone who opposes liberal politics.

Considering the way this administration has given virtually every Muslim terrorist the benefit of the doubt and always tries to place the blame on the victims, I don't think you can count on them to actually identify real terrorists, let alone stop them.

The left is pretending that Muslim terrorists here were turned evil after coming here. No decent person transforms into a brutal killer. They are born psychopaths or taught from the start, much like the radicals are training 3 years old to hate infidels and how to kill them. While Obama blasts the right for disagreeing with his policies, the real dangers progress unchallenged. While there are those who mean it when they chant 'death to America', Obama sees the American people as the problem because he can't control us.

net-confederate insurrectionists, militia idiots and white supremacist trash *are* a potential threat.

or did the federal building in oklahoma city blow itself up?

I am more concerned at the fact that the Obama administration sees veterans, patriots, NRA members, constitutionalists and Confederate flag owners as potential terrorist suspects. Even being white and/or flying the American flag is considered a form of terror by some leftwing professors. NSA is spying on all of us and could compile of list of "enemies of the state" and all of those would be banned from purchasing guns.

Homeland Security changed it's means of identifying terrorists. CAIR had a hand in it. Of course, they wanted young Muslim males to be removed from the list. No profiling allowed unless it's used against anyone who opposes liberal politics.

Considering the way this administration has given virtually every Muslim terrorist the benefit of the doubt and always tries to place the blame on the victims, I don't think you can count on them to actually identify real terrorists, let alone stop them.

The left is pretending that Muslim terrorists here were turned evil after coming here. No decent person transforms into a brutal killer. They are born psychopaths or taught from the start, much like the radicals are training 3 years old to hate infidels and how to kill them. While Obama blasts the right for disagreeing with his policies, the real dangers progress unchallenged. While there are those who mean it when they chant 'death to America', Obama sees the American people as the problem because he can't control us.

net-confederate insurrectionists, militia idiots and white supremacist trash *are* a potential threat.

or did the federal building in oklahoma city blow itself up?

Body counts:
Ok City: 168 people
9/11:The attacks resulted in the deaths of 2,996 people, including the 19 hijackers. The 2,977 victims included 246 on the four planes (from which there were no survivors), 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.

I would say 1700% more deaths in 9/11 is far more impactful then 168.
Plus nearly $1 trillion in losses, 18,000 businesses closed airlines didn't fly for 3 days, Wall street closed for 10 days..2,800,000 jobs lost...
I would say the 9/11 terrorists FAR outweighed McVeigh.

Absolutely NO comparison.

Forum List

Back