the lobby that never sleeps

I see why the Jews are so successful in every walk of life. Not only are they smart, anti-Semites are so dumb.

Keep it up!

The anti Israel lobby is quite strong also. Too many posters here skipped history in high school, the Shoah was a crucial section; all Americans should be required to learn how & why modern day Israel was founded.
Now with a little show tune music in the background............."There's no business......Like Shoah business"!!! :lol:

That's what you spend you time with on the Internet? I think one reason Jews have excelled in society is because they are so brilliant while others like yourself are such morons. Less competition

You're not a very positive representative of your religion

Last edited:
I see why the Jews are so successful in every walk of life.
Hey, Shlomo, don't you have some chickens that need swinging?? :lol: :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTr5ddqaBbc]Man swinging chicken in Kaporos ritual, Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Sept 16, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

You feel good making a total fool of yourself and insulting your own religon? I see why you're so angry. You're a failure in life.

How many circles over my head do I have to make?

And is there any magic words involved? :cool:

Another self-hating Muslim angry at the world because he's a loser in life. Sucks to be you. Got it.
JStone, back so soon?? :cuckoo:

I was thinking the same...first Mark32, then JStone and a few handles used on other forums, it looks like the board has another Abusomatic. With absolutely 0 content.

I'm already thinking ignore mode...!

I see why the Jews are so successful in every walk of life. Not only are they smart, anti-Semites are so dumb.

Keep it up!
...and anti-gentiles are so smart?
ALL Jews are smart and successful? That's a bit racist isn't it? ANYBODY critical of Israel or a faction of Jews that have a supremacist attitude is labeled an "anti-semite" or "Nazi". This is a tactic of some of the Racist Supremacist Talmudic Jews or their non-Jewish lackeys to accuse anyone that exposes their racism [the supremacist Talmudic Jews] as an "anti-semite"or "Nazi"and this manipulation gets the person exposing the racist supremacist Talmudic Jews so tied up defending themselves sometimes... that the Supremacist Talmudic Jew's racism and Supremacist ideology and attitudes never gets addressed.
Let's expose all racism and stop giving a faction of Jews a pass. A faction of Jews when being exposed for THEIR racism and Supremacist ideology, cry like little babies. They are the biggest cry babies in the world. They like dishing it out but can't take it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back