The Lizards and the Jews

go figure.

Still, david icke is crazy. I bet this video blows you mind, eh?

[youtube]dwKcjRD1DNE[/youtube]

and you say this why ?..I have seen no evidence in any of his work to support this

you're kidding right? the freak who says a cabal of jewish bankers planned the holocaust? you can't even get onto his site from my office because it's a "hate and discrimination" site.

BTW, I used to know someone who called Jews "French Canadians"... no one ever knew why... but she did.

"Lizard" is a new one for me. I believe Jesse Jackson defined Jews as "Hymies" and just recently "Zionists". Those are the racist slurs for Jews I'm most familiar with.

you're kidding right? the freak who says a cabal of Jewish bankers planned the holocaust? you can't even get onto his site from my office because it's a "hate and discrimination" site.

BTW, I used to know someone who called Jews "French Canadians"... no one ever knew why... but she did.

he never said Jewish bankers..he said the illuminati planned the holocaust and goes to great lengths to make clear among the world elite Jewish non Jewish is irrelevant..and that there was Jewish elite involvement in the Nazi movement as well as the royal family and the bush family etc...holocaust means sacrifice does it not...it should be disturbing that sites like this are blocked far more than any of Mr Ickes theory's....if you share the same conclusions or not his historical research is very sound..and interesting and they is nothing hateful or violent about anything he says..he is not saying follow me..i don't get why anyone would have a problem with him

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable"

Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future."

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: "With No Apologies".

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."

Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, "My Exploited Father-in-Law"

We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Illustrious Albert Pike 33°
Letter 15 August 1871
Addressed to Grand Master Guiseppie Mazzini 33°
Archives British Museum

Quotes from Illuminists

Last edited:
you're kidding right? the freak who says a cabal of jewish bankers planned the holocaust? you can't even get onto his site from my office because it's a "hate and discrimination" site.

I know of David Icke, got a good laugh about the lizard theory, and have never bothered to waste another precious second of my life on his lunacy. So you may be correct about his hate of Jews, I wouldn't know.

But I would like to point out that the site being blocked doesn't necessarily mean anything. I once worked at a school in a conservative area that had some seriously fascist filtering software. I noticed it blocked a lot of things that were really questionable and started to do some research on it. (I later found out this same software was threatened with legal action in another state because it allowed sites about the Big 3 religions but blocked all sites about buddhism, hinduism, wicca, etc...what a great message to send to students at schools who use it and happen to be a member of one of those other religions, huh?) I tried to go to a website that was a non-profit non-partisan watchdog group that monitors censorship on the internet and censorship software in particular. The site was blocked with the reason being that it fell into the category- activism. What star-spangled goodness. I did manage later to find out that the same company provides China with a large portion of their censorship software as well...

Anyway, just thought I would share.

Forum List

Back