The Liz Warren Model: White Man with 4% African DNA Registers His Business as Minority-Owned

When a white scrub spends months and years ignoring the many was blacks get beat up by this system...........

There he is ladies and gentlemen, straight out of the time machine from the 1950's its The Crying Negro, whining and bitching like the bitch he is.

Go get a job and a life you sniveling worm. Nobody ever beat you up, but everyone IS tired of listening to your bitch ass.

The world has left you behind Mr. Negro. Black people are becoming millionaires, starting businesses, being great Americans, and being part of society. They do not want to be the victim like you do.

When a white scrub spends months and years ignoring the many was blacks get beat up by this system, you can go fuck yourself with the anecdotes you want to blow out of proportion to validate your racism.

Keep Dr. King out of your mouth. Because you are being judged by the content of your character son. Your character shows that you're a racist.

Now as to your sad claim of black supremacists, considering that whites like you are mad even as you have never faced racism, start thinking about how you would feel if you actually had. And no, you haven't faced racism. So when you have the character to be honest, come talk to me about black racists you sorry mf.

So right there you admit you are ok with random violence against someone because of their skin color. I'm not, regardless of their skin color. But I'm the racist?
You sure I'm white? I've never said whether I'm white, black or other.
You have no clue what I've faced.
All the profanity and hatred that makes you who you are will in fact keep you out of heaven.

I won't curse you....I will pray for you. You are lost and don't realize it.
btw...I have personally met Dr. Martin Luther Kings children and have spent time with them. Have you?

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS
Cool. We're almost all people of color so we all get to live off the state!
Whites have always lived off the state.

ooops. I think you might have dyslexia.

Let me correct that for you.

The STATE has always lived off of the whites.

:71:

When a white scrub spends months and years ignoring the many was blacks get beat up by this system...........

There he is ladies and gentlemen, straight out of the time machine from the 1950's its The Crying Negro, whining and bitching like the bitch he is.

Go get a job and a life you sniveling worm. Nobody ever beat you up, but everyone IS tired of listening to your bitch ass.

The world has left you behind Mr. Negro. Black people are becoming millionaires, starting businesses, being great Americans, and being part of society. They do not want to be the victim like you do.

It is a beneficial and honest trade.

The white nationalists and white supremacists should be kicked out of the GOP in exchange for welcoming conservative minorities of all ethnicities. If they were, it would be a disastrous end to the DNC.

:71:

......The white nationalists and white supremacists should be kicked out of the GOP.......

Shove that stupid propaganda up your stupid ass. There are no white supremacists in the GOP.

And "white nationalist"?? That is a nonsensical made-up word for morons like you. I am a nationalist! Not a globalist!

Globalists want America to descend into mediocrity and just be one of many members of a global government.
Nationalists are patriots who put America FIRST.

Nationalists come in all colors, great patriots. "White Nationalists" are a fantasy, they don't exist except in the fevered minds of racist asshole leftists like you.

You all created the one-drop rule. If it was good enough to deny them rights then it is good enough to gain them rights, wouldn’t you agree?

Mixed Race America - Who Is Black? One Nation's Definition | Jefferson's Blood | FRONTLINE | PBS
you can also say if it was stupid then it's even moreso now due to us being "woke".

do we continue the idiocy or stop it? if you choose to continue it then to me, that's our issue. never learning from our mistakes of the past. only now we've compounded that by using those mistakes as justification for the "other" side doing them and more.

hell, now you don't even need that "drop" - you just need to identify as something/someone else and all good.
Fair enough, but...skin color is still an issue in America, you can't keep pretending it isnt.

I just find it ironic that the ideology that first defined what is black is, applied within living memory so not so long, is now the one crying foul when people falling within that use it.

Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.

Not by modern word usage.
You live in a fantasy bubble.

You should probably stop talking or doing anything else that proves just how stupid and ignorant you are

Conservatives today, are all about conserving the Enlightenment era principles of the Founding Fathers.

That is the reality of modern day "conservative white rightwingers" and if you think otherwise, YOU are the one living in the fantasy bubble.

You're a pretty cool person, what with the way that everything you believe is good and pure,and the way you fight against people who are basically so evul that they are orcs, aren't you?

Principmes which excluded women, blacks and native americans.

you can also say if it was stupid then it's even moreso now due to us being "woke".

do we continue the idiocy or stop it? if you choose to continue it then to me, that's our issue. never learning from our mistakes of the past. only now we've compounded that by using those mistakes as justification for the "other" side doing them and more.

hell, now you don't even need that "drop" - you just need to identify as something/someone else and all good.
Fair enough, but...skin color is still an issue in America, you can't keep pretending it isnt.

I just find it ironic that the ideology that first defined what is black is, applied within living memory so not so long, is now the one crying foul when people falling within that use it.
Skin color is a global, not American, issue.

How is that the "Liz Warren Model"?

Elizabeth Warren did in fact, by her own words, list herself, as a native American. Did this, when she barely even has a single drop of Native American blood.

If Warren can list herself as a Native American, then why can't a man white as brides dress, list himself as African, if he has a tiny speck somewhere in his DNA?

This is her standard.

There is no affiliation of people more focused in THIS century on race than modern day progressives.. The rest of us have common sense about "race claims"...

When you make policy for GROUP identities, you need to write it like a lawyer.. Not from the heart -- which is lacking in the majority of lawyers. (Hope theDoc doesn't drop in -- LOL)

And even worse, if you make law about folks "identifying" as a protected group, there's NO WAY to enforce it.. I could wake up tomorrow identifying as a woman and choose any bathroom I like and claim minority/woman status for doing biz with the Fed govt...

Bullshit. This is just a pure simple flat out lie.

Explain the lie... I've made absolutely true assertions.. GROUP rights are very fragile if they are not backed by SCIENCE, or RIGID legal definitions.... Is that a LIE????

Feel the pain of actually arguing like an adult....

Why don't you try that? Tell me when this country has ever operated a system that was not based on group rights.

Then when you are done with that, explain how a system based on individual rights, if implemented tomorrow, would erase the advantages whites have gained by the system of white racial special group protections.

THERE WAS PAIN!!!

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Ponder Christianity. Actually being a Christian. And attempting to *center your life* around the above.

Yeah

You do that. Because you aren't doing it now.

Somebody once said, do not be as the Pharisees. And you are a modern day Pharisee.

But I don't think either I or Sweet Sue are responsible for that pain... We can work until the last remnants are gone, but we're not operating from a racist (or pharisee) format..

But keep in mind, conservatives focused on race when they set the rules defining what is black. Those rules took away rights or limited rights.

Conservatives weren't even a thing yet even AFTER the Civil War.. That would be those good Southern Democrats that you want to forget about... And it took the Republican party to OVERCOME the blockage of his Civil Rights Act in the 60s because of THE SAME Southern Democrats, so none of that was occurring with "conservatives" even then....

Today there is still a racial focus from the right and it shows itself in the frequent iteration of contextless crime statistics and the false claims thst blacks are "given lots of free stuff" or that their success in college can't possibly be merit based (ignoring for example legacyvadmissions which largely benefit whites). While progressives DO tend to claim racism where it is likely other issues, conservatives tend to deny racism even is an issue any more or claim reverse racism when it is likely other issues.

The crime stats actually show a real world problem disproportionately for blacks as a percent of population.. Same with grad rates and academic achievement.. It's never racist to DEFINE SOME REAL ISSUES.... But it's stupid to claim the "other side" is racist for using the scientific method to SOLVE problems.. These things are largely asserted BECAUSE they are problems.. NOT because of racist intent.. And you can't SOLVE anything when you don't first study and accurately state the problem....

There's actually no evidence that RACE itself plays a role in any of these issues.. It's likely that economics and the desire to live together in poorly run cities contribute almost EVERYTHING to these stats....

But keep in mind, conservatives focused on race when they set the rules defining what is black. Those rules took away rights or limited rights.

Conservatives weren't even a thing yet even AFTER the Civil War.. That would be those good Southern Democrats that you want to forget about... And it took the Republican party to OVERCOME the blockage of his Civil Rights Act in the 60s because of THE SAME Southern Democrats, so none of that was occurring with "conservatives" even then....

Actually, that is the WHOLE problem with this type of argument Flac. YES. Conservatives exhisted before the civil war. Conservatism is as old as liberalism in terms of general ideology.

People, including you, keep conflating POLITICAL PARTIES with IDEOLOGIES and trying to use that to support inaccurate claims.

Dixie was Democrat, but Dixie was CONSERVATIVE without a question. And still is. The southern Dems were conservatives at that time. The Dems danced with the devil because they wanted the very powerful voting block of the south. Typical politics. Then when they FINALLY saw the light and jumped on board the Civil Rights movement, what happened? The Republicans saw an opportunity, and courted the devil, and won and continue to largely hold the southern vote.

What did NOT happen is the scenario that would seem to imply masses of peole magically changed their ideology when they changed party support. The south was was not liberal under the Dems. The south was conservative. The south did not magically transition to conservative under the Republicans. Parties change as is POLITICALLY expedient. Culture change much more slowly.

So yes, it was REPUBLICANS who led the civil rights movement (the party of Lincoln) but yes, those folks who made the one drop rule, who established and enforced Jim Crowe, were conservatives, just as most of the south continues to be conservative.

Today there is still a racial focus from the right and it shows itself in the frequent iteration of contextless crime statistics and the false claims thst blacks are "given lots of free stuff" or that their success in college can't possibly be merit based (ignoring for example legacyvadmissions which largely benefit whites). While progressives DO tend to claim racism where it is likely other issues, conservatives tend to deny racism even is an issue any more or claim reverse racism when it is likely other issues.

The crime stats actually show a real world problem disproportionately for blacks as a percent of population.. Same with grad rates and academic achievement.. It's never racist to DEFINE SOME REAL ISSUES.... But it's stupid to claim the "other side" is racist for using the scientific method to SOLVE problems.. These things are largely asserted BECAUSE they are problems.. NOT because of racist intent.. And you can't SOLVE anything when you don't first study and accurately state the problem....

There's actually no evidence that RACE itself plays a role in any of these issues.. It's likely that economics and the desire to live together in poorly run cities contribute almost EVERYTHING to these stats....
[/QUOTE]

True. But is race the only factor? It is when complex problems such as you state are boiled down to one factor only, that it becomes questionably racist AND when those stats are touted to imply racial inferiority, it is definately racist.

Dims created the one drop rule.
Conservative white rightwingers created it.
You're full of shit.

Scumbag Democrats created it. Own it, kunt.

You are a disgusting excuse of humanity. Conservatives created it. Own it.

(or explain how the south magically transformed from a liberal bastion of evil to a conservative utopia overnight).

Actually, that is the WHOLE problem with this type of argument Flac. YES. Conservatives exhisted before the civil war. Conservatism is as old as liberalism in terms of general ideology.

People, including you, keep conflating POLITICAL PARTIES with IDEOLOGIES and trying to use that to support inaccurate claims.

Slavery and Racism never was a political ideology.. It was largely a REGIONAL issue in a region DOMINATED by the Southern Democrats... DOn't know where you're getting "conservatives" from prior to the Civil War.. There were largely federalists and anti-federalists.. And some populists... SHOW ME a massive conservative movement that ran on race baiting in the early 1800s....

Dixie was Democrat, but Dixie was CONSERVATIVE without a question. And still is. The southern Dems were conservatives at that time. The Dems danced with the devil because they wanted the very powerful voting block of the south.

couldn't be Conservatives... You call them that because you're embarassed they were the roots of your party.. They were ANTI-FEDERALISTS opposing issues that Washingtn DC was creating for them in terms of tariffs, paying for national infrastructure and slavery...

Conservatives would be NOT be the ones to succeed from the Union... But keep telling yourself that if it soothes your conscience.....

Besides, the early Progressives circa 1910 were EXTREMELY race conscious and proposed sterilization and abortion of the "lesser classes"... That's a lot worse than some isolate comment about "the one drop" rule being SOLELY attributed to what you think are "conservatives"

Racism was EVERYWHERE you look until about the 1960s...

Forum List

Back