The Lives of Others

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Good movie, well done. I am pissed that Nicolas Cage is redoing it.

The movie about the German spies? It just came out last year, why would it be
remade so fast? One of the best movies ever, in my estimation. Why mess with perfection?

remade so fast? One of the best movies ever, in my estimation. Why mess with perfection?

because it's Nicolas Cage we're talking about.

I didn't know he copped an attitude. ..Just because he's Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.

• Banned

I didn't know he copped an attitude. ..Just because he's Francis Ford Coppola's nephew.

I don't know what kind of attitude he has. I just know that the German actor in the original was a far better actor than Cage.

I don't know what kind of attitude he has. I just know that the German actor in the original was a far better actor than Cage.

YES! That guy was great and the whole movie was wonderful. I want to get it on BlueRay.
Remaking a masterpiece which won a bunch of awards is stupid, especially this soon.
The ending was spectacular. I don't think they could have done a better job.

It'll be like all of those lousy english-language versions of the Japanese horror films.

It's really Cage recognizing how stupid and lazy so many Americans are, that are too lazy to read subtitles, and might get confused if its dubbed and the actors don't look American.

• Banned
It'll be like all of those lousy english-language versions of the Japanese horror films.

It's really Cage recognizing how stupid and lazy so many Americans are, that are too lazy to read subtitles, and might get confused if its dubbed and the actors don't look American.

There's that and the fact it won't be half the movie the original was but will get more attention because it's an American film without subtitles.

I don't know why he would redo a movie that came out just two years ago and won Oscars and is featured on IMDb's Top 250 of all time. The guy is one fucking awful actor.

Forum List

Back