The "LIST" of liberal enemies

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Think about this list and ask yourself why would any human being have this many entities it despises.............

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
You (if you agree with me)
Responsibility
Every Republican candidate
Balanced Budget amendments
Caps to spending
Everyone in the House on the republican side
Every poster on this board that doesnt say "YES SIR"
Reality
Non union business owners
Free speech
Talk radio (thanks willow)

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Last edited:
Think about this list and ask yourself why would any human being have this many entities it despises.............

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
Responsibility
Caps to spending
Reality

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Oops, you made a bit of a mistake. Do you think that list is one you think Republicans are "friends" with? No slave owner was ever "friends" with their slaves. The slaves were "used". Like with Billionaires and Republicans.

What a bunch of fucked up bullshit.

here's a list of Conservative Enemies....

Anyone who works for someone else.
Anyone who needs help.
Anyone who wants a living wage for the hard work they do.
Anyone with a sense of Community
Anyone who doesn't think like them

• Banned

Anyone who needs help.

Im going to assume that list hit home based on your response. Thanks for the validation

Big biz
Millionairs
Billionairs
The rich
Corporations
Logic
Sarah Palin
Michelle Bachmmann
Republicans
Conservatives
Wall-mart
Common sense
Quick Trip
Christians
American allies
Lower taxes
Poll watchers
Fox News
Everyone on Fox News
Me
Responsibility
Caps to spending
Reality

MY LIST:

My ex-wife

Oops, you made a bit of a mistake. Do you think that list is one you think Republicans are "friends" with? No slave owner was ever "friends" with their slaves. The slaves were "used". Like with Billionaires and Republicans.

And the slaves were set free by the efforts of a Republican President, Abraham Lincoln.

Anyone who needs help.

Im going to assume that list hit home based on your response. Thanks for the validation

Not at all dickhead... Just repeating your fucked up assertions back at you.

• Banned

Anyone who needs help.

Not at all dickhead... Just repeating your fucked up assertions back at you.

Such hostility. Not sure what to make of it. Must have REALLY hit home. Either that or mama isnt.

"And the slaves were set free by the efforts of a Republican President, Abraham Lincoln."

Last and only good thing they did...Though revisionist historians these days think slavery was about to die out anyway, due to economic factors....could have saved 600k lives+ and the South.

Nope... I get mine from a variety of sources... A little local news(where I see the impact of everything you fuckheads stand for... schools closing, teachers being laid off, state share of College funds being cut by 50% so that next year it's going to even be tougher to pay for my daughter's education, pay freezes and tax free Natural gas mining.

I also get information on the National level from CNN, FOX(for a change of pace), MSNBC, and here on the internet. I certainly don't listen to any AM radio on a regular basis, but for a laugh I'll flip them on every once in a while when I'm in my car.

Nope... I get mine from a variety of sources... A little local news(where I see the impact of everything you fuckheads stand for... schools closing, teachers being laid off, state share of College funds being cut by 50% so that next year it's going to even be tougher to pay for my daughter's education, pay freezes and tax free Natural gas mining.

I also get information on the National level from CNN, FOX(for a change of pace), MSNBC, and here on the internet. I certainly don't listen to any AM radio on a regular basis, but for a laugh I'll flip them on every once in a while when I'm in my car.

Like you I use a variety of sources. Although I stopped watching CNN years ago as they just seemed less and less relevant on our issues and took on more of a global theme. I do use talk radio, but 90% of what I listen to is local talk and sports. Im about 70% Fox and 30% BSNBC. I used to watch them more but the hate has gone to a ridiculous level. If Hannity is hate, which he usually is, BSNBC is Hitler in the evenings.

Greenbeard, you neg rep me for this thread and dont even have the balls to state why within the thread? Coward, grow some balls

And no I wont neg rep you cause im not a little whiney bitch like you. Dont like the thread content dont click on it. Pretty simple, even for a withered brain like yours. get bent loser

Like you I use a variety of sources. Although I stopped watching CNN years ago as they just seemed less and less relevant on our issues and took on more of a global theme. I do use talk radio, but 90% of what I listen to is local talk and sports. Im about 70% Fox and 30% BSNBC. I used to watch them more but the hate has gone to a ridiculous level. If Hannity is hate, which he usually is, BSNBC is Hitler in the evenings.

Yeah... I don't watch MSNBC in the evenings either. I watch Dylan Ratigan at 4 and sometimes Matthews at 5... but even Matthews gets old sometimes. Once the reverse hannity's come on... I turn the channel.

Forum List

Back