Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wtf?

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
July 8, 1997

that's when it came out

and just now these asshats have done deep research

but yea, lets be like europe...

The point of letting you know this, was to show you how incompetent the swedish media is. I was thinking of being sarcastic in the thread-start... wish I had been.
I thought the headline being "BREAKING NEWS" was enough. Cause really... who gives a shit if they can manage to overanalyze an old childrens movie into it being fascist?!

Do you know what it's like having these people as media???
A NIGHTMARE!!! :eek:

I also wanted to see if there was anybody that actually agreed with the text this journalist published.

What is going on over there? Your country has been taken over by nutjobs apparently. Sorry about that. The US seems to be heading in the same direction sadly.

Thank you, I hope the US never ends up like Europe, and certainly not Sweden.

Do you mean in general or when it comes to media?

Media is terrible overall... they always twist news when it's about asylum seekers to make stuff not seem "so serious". When there has been a fight they use words like "friction" and "disbute" even though they were fighting with knives at a high school... :hmpf:

I have some funny news, but I will post it in the "sweden is falling apart" thread, as its part of how Sweden is brainwashing their citizens.

Well, I'm not too familiar with Sweden, but I mean overall, with the immigration problems and the housing shortages, etc. I've heard other Swedes say they feel like second class citizens, secondary to immigrants.

July 8, 1997

that's when it came out

The point of letting you know this, was to show you how incompetent the swedish media is. I was thinking of being sarcastic in the thread-start... wish I had been.
I thought the headline being "BREAKING NEWS" was enough. Cause really... who gives a shit if they can manage to overanalyze an old childrens movie into it being fascist?!

I also wanted to see if there was anybody that actually agreed with the text this journalist published.

What is going on over there? Your country has been taken over by nutjobs apparently. Sorry about that. The US seems to be heading in the same direction sadly.

Media is terrible overall... they always twist news when it's about asylum seekers to make stuff not seem "so serious". When there has been a fight they use words like "friction" and "disbute" even though they were fighting with knives at a high school... :hmpf:

I have some funny news, but I will post it in the "sweden is falling apart" thread, as its part of how Sweden is brainwashing their citizens.

Well, I'm not too familiar with Sweden, but I mean overall, with the immigration problems and the housing shortages, etc. I've heard other Swedes say they feel like second class citizens, secondary to immigrants.
That is very correct...
It's difficult not to feel like a second class citizen when we are working and paying taxes, while the immigrants can just sit on their asses and get everything served for free. They get everything that we swedes have to pay for ourselves.
I'm really talking everything... free dental care, free medical care, free school, free housing, free food, free smartphones, free clothing and so on...

When this crazy immigration started, I thought that our tax money would only cover the absolute necessity. Like roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. Not smartphones, wide screen TVs and other luxery items...
An asylum home where I live has a 58 inch TV !!!!
It feels horrible knowing that we are working and paying for their luxery...

MENA-people are sometimes referred to as "the new nobility" by us critics.

It makes us even more angry knowing that the MENA people wants more than they already get... then show their (un)gratefulness by commiting crimes and raping women...

July 8, 1997

that's when it came out

sorry, I couldn't take is serious after I confirmed they just came out with it

but considering disney is one of the 12 companies that own everything, it's not a stretch

July 8, 1997

that's when it came out

That is very correct...
It's difficult not to feel like a second class citizen when we are working and paying taxes, while the immigrants can just sit on their asses and get everything served for free. They get everything that we swedes have to pay for ourselves.
I'm really talking everything... free dental care, free medical care, free school, free housing, free food, free smartphones, free clothing and so on...

When this crazy immigration started, I thought that our tax money would only cover the absolute necessity. Like roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. Not smartphones, wide screen TVs and other luxery items...
An asylum home where I live has a 58 inch TV !!!!
It feels horrible knowing that we are working and paying for their luxery...

MENA-people are sometimes referred to as "the new nobility" by us critics.

It makes us even more angry knowing that the MENA people wants more than they already get... then show their (un)gratefulness by commiting crimes and raping women...

I can understand your frustration. I don't see why a country would take on immigrants who are not going to add to the economy and instead are going to suck the life out of it. Every country has it's limitations. If it were up to me, I would say no more immigration to the US either. Our resources also have their limitations and we have enough of our own who are already here to care for.

Forum List

Back