The link every political liberal/progressive should read before voting:

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
How Poor Are America's Poor? Examining the "Plague" of Poverty in America | The Heritage Foundation

Censur Bureau findings.

Our poor are far from poor.

Majority of poor is found in poor children, main 2 reasons are parents won't work, or father is absent.

Read that link lefties. And then tell me, what exactly is the problem? We are rich. Our country is rich. Our poor, by comparison to the rest of the world, is well off. What did Obama/lefties want to "change" about our success????

A lot of complaining and whining from a group that, according to that link, is not only in a relatively well-off condition, but a very large % are in that condition by their own poor decision making, lack of willpower, etc.

How a person can vote progressive after reading that link lends itself to only one conclusion: Progressive ideology is a mental disorder.

How Poor Are America's Poor? Examining the "Plague" of Poverty in America | The Heritage Foundation

Censur Bureau findings.

Majority of poor is found in poor children, main 2 reasons are parents won't work, or father is absent.

Read that link lefties. And then tell me, what exactly is the problem? We are rich. Our country is rich. Our poor, by comparison to the rest of the world, is well off. What did Obama/lefties want to "change" about our success????

A lot of complaining and whining from a group that, according to that link, is not only in a relatively well-off condition, but a very large % are in that condition by their own poor decision making, lack of willpower, etc.
How a person can vote progressive after reading that link lends itself to only one conclusion: Progressive ideology is a mental disorder.

So.....the whiners and complainers are relatively well-off, AND they got into that position by poor decision making, lack of willpower, etc??

Censur Bureau findings.

THIS should be the new GOP message for 2012. Where's LiarFrank?

you should learn more about progressives cause I'm one and I already knew poor people had cable, are fat and get too much gov money.

Yeah, leave it to the Heritage Foundation to claim there's no poverty in America. I mean, sure, go for it. I guess until the US looks like El Salvador it's not a big deal, huh?

Forum List

Back