The lingering mysteries of the Trump-Russia investigation

And yet no evidence whatsoever that Russia or anybody had any effect whatsoever on the election.
I doubt that they did. Still..does not the fact..fact...fact...that they tried..bother you at all? That Putin directly ordered the effort?

I'm not sure how old you are, but it's common knowledge that the Russians have meddled in every US election since before WWII. It's what they do. It's what we do. Example, Obama and Israel.

And yet no evidence whatsoever that Russia or anybody had any effect whatsoever on the election.
I doubt that they did. Still..does not the fact..fact...fact...that they tried..bother you at all? That Putin directly ordered the effort?

I'm not sure how old you are, but it's common knowledge that the Russians have meddled in every US election since before WWII. It's what they do. It's what we do. Example, Obama and Israel.
Russians, Chinese, Arabs, Europeans have been meddling in all elections that have consequences for them for the last 7 decades. What else is new? Is this time "special" because crooked Hillary and the Dems got their asses kicked?

Russians, Chinese, Arabs, Europeans have been meddling in all elections that have consequences for them for the last 7 decades. What else is new? Is this time "special" because crooked Hillary and the Dems got their asses kicked?
Nope..this time is special because Putin did not really care who won..his goal..and I have to say he was successful..was to cause as much hate and discontent as possible--while undermining faith in all our American institutions..including the electoral process. His disinformation campaign spanned both left and right. The greater the split..the better for Russia.

Being the true partisan that you are..i don't expect you to see this..nor to believe it. Yet..it is clearly true.

The election has become a squirrel--distracting us from the real intent. I don't think Clinton lost because of the Russian disinformation campaign..not that Putin was not super happy when Trump won--but not because of any friendship or collusion..because he knew that it would divide America further...to his benefit..or at least he thought.

While it has not worked out completely in Putin's favor...we ARE weaker as a nation..as we fight our continuing cultural battles.

i don't doubt for a minute that Putin's campaign continues....do you?

Nope..this time is special because Putin did not really care who won..his goal..and I have to say he was successful..was to cause as much hate and discontent as possible--while undermining faith in all our American institutions..including the electoral process. His disinformation campaign spanned both left and right. The greater the split..the better for Russia.

Being the true partisan that you are..i don't expect you to see this..nor to believe it. Yet..it is clearly true.

The election has become a squirrel--distracting us from the real intent. I don't think Clinton lost because of the Russian disinformation campaign..not that Putin was not super happy when Trump won--but not because of any friendship or collusion..because he knew that it would divide America further...to his benefit..or at least he thought.

While it has not worked out completely in Putin's favor...we ARE weaker as a nation..as we fight our continuing cultural battles.

i don't doubt for a minute that Putin's campaign continues....do you?
We are weaker as a nation because the idiots on the Left are doing Putin's bidding, by spreading polarization, hatred and discontent, and trying to undermine a duly elected president.

Perhaps what the Obama administration, the CIA / FBI, Hillary, the Democratic Party and the media did to Trump and his campaign before and after the election is far worse than "interference" Putin could have possibly done in any election, in any country.

But since you are a delusional partisan hack, you don't care.

Forum List

Back