the lies out of their own mouths

My comment is that I would have been far more impressed if the "artist" had created a video that showed the ridiculous comments made before, during, and present from not just this administration...but also the pandering idiots in congress, Republican and Democrat alike who were the most hawkish hawks when they thought it would get them points in the polls and are now running desperately in whatever direction the wind blows in a pathetic attempt to get their poll numbers higher than the presidents.

We need to hold all accountable...not just make smarmy little videos.
So you're opinion is that unless we offer a "balanced" view of everyone's corruption, we should ignore individual instances. I'm all for exposing all the corruption inherent in the system, but if you go after everything, you go after nothing. If whoever made this video attempted to document all lies and mistruths uttered by this generation of politicians, aids and advisors then we'd all be long dead before they were halfway done. Just because this video fails to display the hypocracy, lies and falsehoods of everyone and all sides doesn't serve as a valid argument for pretending these examples of hypocracy, lying and mistruths don't exist, and it certainly doesn't justify you so casually dismissing them.

Remember this next time you go off on one of your whinges about how the left always insults, etc, etc.

Sure thing, Unlike your exalted massive intellectual might, I prefer to use specific words to describe specific behavior. You and your buddies think if you use enough words to call people that disagree with you stupid or idiots that it is just fine.

You have claimed that it is bullshit that the democrats ran a slew of "conservative" democrats for Congress. Either your a liar, were asleep from august to January, Or as I stated your just to stupid to know the truth. I doubt your delusional but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Sure thing, Unlike your exalted massive intellectual might, I prefer to use specific words to describe specific behavior. You and your buddies think if you use enough words to call people that disagree with you stupid or idiots that it is just fine.

You have claimed that it is bullshit that the democrats ran a slew of "conservative" democrats for Congress. Either your a liar, were asleep from august to January, Or as I stated your just to stupid to know the truth. I doubt your delusional but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Its my that my intellect is massive, it is that you are incredibly dense.

I did NOT claim bullshit that the democrats ran a slaw of conservative Democrats for Congress. Don't you even know what you fucking said?

Larkinn are you really going to claim you didn't say Bullshit to my claim that the Dems won by running "conseratives"?

I suggest you go back and check your post buddy...

THIS is what you quoted...

It is always funny to listen to rabid leftwing idealogs make idiotic statements that directly contradict the reality. You are aware that the only reason the Dems won in 2006 is because they ran 30 or more "Conservative" democrats?

And responded Bullshit to.

Remind me again how big the majority is in the House of Representatives is AND how many of the seats the republicans lost were to "conservative" Democrats.

Larkinn are you really going to claim you didn't say Bullshit to my claim that the Dems won by running "conseratives"?

I suggest you go back and check your post buddy...

THIS is what you quoted...

It is always funny to listen to rabid leftwing idealogs make idiotic statements that directly contradict the reality. You are aware that the only reason the Dems won in 2006 is because they ran 30 or more "Conservative" democrats?

And responded Bullshit to.

Remind me again how big the majority is in the House of Representatives is AND how many of the seats the republicans lost were to "conservative" Democrats.

You are, I hope, aware what the word "only" means, right ?

You are, I hope, aware what the word "only" means, right ?

You and your word games. Play them all you want, You are either stupid or know full well that the dems got control of the House BY RUNNING supposed "conservative" politicians.

You do not do your self any favors by trying to play semantics, this is not a debate where you win points for playing word games.

You and your word games. Play them all you want, You are either stupid or know full well that the dems got control of the House BY RUNNING supposed "conservative" politicians.

You do not do your self any favors by trying to play semantics, this is not a debate where you win points for playing word games.

No, there were many other factors at work as well. The continued unpopularity of the Iraq war. The scandals that kept hitting the GOP in the months before the election, culminating with Mark Foley right before the election. The impression that the GOP was scandal ridden and corrupt.

You are a fucking moron if you think that those factors had nothing to do with the Democratic sweep of Congress.

Word games? YOU said only not me. You apparently don't even know what you are saying. Pay attention to the claims you make. The ONLY thing I have to go on is what you write down, of course semantics will come into it. What else do you expect me to look at?

No, there were many other factors at work as well. The continued unpopularity of the Iraq war. The scandals that kept hitting the GOP in the months before the election, culminating with Mark Foley right before the election. The impression that the GOP was scandal ridden and corrupt.

You are a fucking moron if you think that those factors had nothing to do with the Democratic sweep of Congress.

Word games? YOU said only not me. You apparently don't even know what you are saying. Pay attention to the claims you make. The ONLY thing I have to go on is what you write down, of course semantics will come into it. What else do you expect me to look at?

Your ignorance is appalling. Well I do not really believe it is Ignorance, rather a continued pattern of trying to twist things to mean something else. Are you a used car salesman by chance?

I bet you are one of those people that believed Clinton was innocent of perjury because he said " it depends on what is means" aren't you?

Your ignorance is appalling. Well I do not really believe it is Ignorance, rather a continued pattern of trying to twist things to mean something else. Are you a used car salesman by chance?

Don't blame me if you are an inarticulate dumbshit.

I bet you are one of those people that believed Clinton was innocent of perjury because he said " it depends on what is means" aren't you?

Really? You bet? How much are you willing to wager on that, RGS? Because, as usual, your guesses about me are wrong.

I would hope not since he seems to have more common sense than that. We all know Clinton was in fact guilty of perjury since he lied under oath. From what I have seen of Larkinn I can say he is not lacking in common sense but you on the other hand do appear to be lacking in common sense. You seem fond of jumping to conclusions, making assertions that are not supported by facts and in general being an ass. I think Larkinn can answer for himself as to whether he thinks Clinton was innocent of perjury and doesn't need you to do his thinking for him. I am also inclined to think that Larkinn accepts the facts and knows full well that Clinton was guilty of perjury.

Yea and even if the idea that the democrats only won congress because they ran 30 "conservative" democrats was true, you still have republicans banking on Rudy Guliani for 08, the most liberal of all republican candidates. I wonder why he is the last resort? Is it because they are playing games or is it because they know its really the only shot at actually winning the white house considering the unpopularity of the republican party for a multitude of reasons.

I still see no response by my friends on the right about the lies from their own mouths in telling us the Iraq war was going to fight AQ in Iraq.

I really wish someone would admitt the admin LIED to us about Iraq.

They dont know who ron paul is? I mean how can you not know the guy who introduced legislation to amend the constitution to stop giving automatic citizenship to infants born here in the us. Tiny infants!! Yet he says that the rights to an unborn child is the greatest concern of our generation? What about the rights of NEW born children??!?!? He wants to ban gays from adopting, he thinks that increasing competition in the healthcare system would lower costs, well so far it hasnt lowered anything else like say gas prices, hybrid cars, insurance companys prices, intrest rates.....etc. His number one supporting group is gun owners of america (what a surprise) and he wants to abolish roe v wade for good. Thats your good friend ron paul republicans.

Oh my god...I'm sorry, but i have to say that is the most uninformed post about Ron Paul i've ever seen.

He doesn't want to BAN anything, his personal beliefs matter not, because at a federal level, he would never force authority.

He may believe that gays should not adopt, but he would never enforce authority on it at a federal level. He would like to see Roe v. Wade NOT be used as a precedent setter for the Federal Government to enforce their authority over abortion issues. The states should each be able to decide their laws for themselves via active participation by the people of the states in the process of voting on the legislation. That's what America is all about. It's not what the government wants, it's what WE want. If you don't like a particular state's law, then MOVE.

Get your fucking facts straight.

Interest rates are at the mercy of the Federal Reserve...what does free-market competition have to do with int. rates? Gas prices haven't gone down BECAUSE there is no fair market competition. All the Gas/Oil companies subsidized from Standard Oil, and the Rockefellers still have their greedy little fingers all over it. There is absolutely NO fair market competition in the Oil/Gas industry. (Speaking of the Federal Reserve and Rockefeller...David sits on the board at Chase Manhattan, one of the Federal Reserve's 12 banks. David also sits on, and chaired, a think tank called the Council on Foreign Relations, which has HUGE influence politically. So people involved in Oil/Gas and Banking/Interest Rates are heavily involved in politics...Don't fucking blame Ron Paul, who wants this all to CHANGE.)

Same thing with Insurance rates. You want to know about who your particular insurance company is, follow their money, and see who their parent company is.

Insurance industry in this country is very much confined to a handful of corporations, spread out far and wide with many various subsidaries of those originals.

That is NOT fair market competition, either.

Get your fucking facts straight before you go spouting off about something and someone who you obviously have no viable knowledge of.

Mr Conley Wrote:
So you're opinion is that unless we offer a "balanced" view of everyone's corruption, we should ignore individual instances.

No, I do not think that we must play "well he did it to," all the time. I can, however, see how you could have gotten that impression from my post, so allow me to clarify...

I won't speak for anyone else here, but I have seen the clips in the video we are discussing before, numerous times. I have watched them, discussed them, debated them, argued them, and watched them again. I would be willing to wager that most people here have...

Its been discussed....its been debated...videos like this one have been posted on this site and others I've been on since 2003, and I'm sure that people will post oh, 850 more of them between now and '08. Its not anything new.

I'm not saying that I don't think its important to watch...only that I've seen it before, I've commented on it before, and I don't feel the need to repeat myself so that Vinij, Paulitics, you, or anyone else see that I have. Instead, I looked at it and thought...you know, I've seen this before, I've discussed it before...but what I've never seen is someone who said, wow, look at ALL the people who tried to get us into this war...look at ALL the statements that were said. We should not forget all the people who did this and have revealed themselves to be political parasites - willing to parrot even what they believe to be lies in order to get or stay in power."

We have people here saying that they would willingly vote for a parasite who parroted lies in order to convince Americans to support this war...and then completely changed their tune when it became apparent that they would be hurt politically by standing by their original opinions. That is something I find absolutely fascinating, and terrifying.

So to clarify, I didn't make my comment because I was trying to point the finger away from the Bush Administration. I was commenting as I did because I feel that that conversation is one that I've had many times already...but I haven't had what I feel is an equally important conversation...about all the Republicans and Democrats who rode this administration's coattails, and are now trying to pretend they didn't.

Oh my god...I'm sorry, but i have to say that is the most uninformed post about Ron Paul i've ever seen.

He doesn't want to BAN anything, his personal beliefs matter not, because at a federal level, he would never force authority.

He may believe that gays should not adopt, but he would never enforce authority on it at a federal level. He would like to see Roe v. Wade NOT be used as a precedent setter for the Federal Government to enforce their authority over abortion issues. The states should each be able to decide their laws for themselves via active participation by the people of the states in the process of voting on the legislation. That's what America is all about. It's not what the government wants, it's what WE want. If you don't like a particular state's law, then MOVE.

Get your fucking facts straight.

Interest rates are at the mercy of the Federal Reserve...what does free-market competition have to do with int. rates? Gas prices haven't gone down BECAUSE there is no fair market competition. All the Gas/Oil companies subsidized from Standard Oil, and the Rockefellers still have their greedy little fingers all over it. There is absolutely NO fair market competition in the Oil/Gas industry. (Speaking of the Federal Reserve and Rockefeller...David sits on the board at Chase Manhattan, one of the Federal Reserve's 12 banks. David also sits on, and chaired, a think tank called the Council on Foreign Relations, which has HUGE influence politically. So people involved in Oil/Gas and Banking/Interest Rates are heavily involved in politics...Don't fucking blame Ron Paul, who wants this all to CHANGE.)

Same thing with Insurance rates. You want to know about who your particular insurance company is, follow their money, and see who their parent company is.

Insurance industry in this country is very much confined to a handful of corporations, spread out far and wide with many various subsidaries of those originals.

That is NOT fair market competition, either.

Get your fucking facts straight before you go spouting off about something and someone who you obviously have no viable knowledge of.

Your right, he does want change. Thats exactly why he actually drafted the illegal new born citizenship bill himself, which never even made it to the senate floor.

Your right the oil companys are corrupt, but they are still in a free market. To say they are not is implying price manipulation.

Your WRONG that he does not want to enforce his agenda on a federal level. Very wrong. He voted against same sex adoption in DC and tried to get every state to vote on this issue.

Your right that he does not want the federal government to impose on education, Yet he wants religion to impose on education?

He voted in congress "yes" to the secure fence act in 2006 to build a very large barricade between us and mexico because he does not support illegal amnesty. How is that not acting on your religious beliefs? The NRA donates so much money to this guy its disgusting. I dont get how this works, people buy guns, some of that money goes to getting people elected who like guns? How is that making our country safer? Do gun laws align with his christian belief? I dont think so, I never read that in the bible.

How else has he acted on his beliefs? Sanctity of Life Act of 2005 which he introduced into the senate because of his christian beliefs. How is that seperation of church and state?

He composed the Marriage protection act, which basically screws gays out of marriage or getting help with marriage rights. Thats pretty religious to me.

Dont get me wrong though, he and rudy guliani are like the best candidates you conservatives got. And they are not that great. So dont take this as me bashing Ron Paul, he is not nearly as bad as the other presidential candidates.

I agree with his opposition to the Iraq war resolution. And all of his votes against raising the salary of congressmen. Also putting limits on terms. I like all that stuff.

Why will none of you respond to the tape of Bush and team LYING right to your faces?

GunnyL the lies are right here, we have talked of them and here they are.

Forum List

Back