the lies out of their own mouths

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Truthmatters, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
  2. lieberalism

lieberalism Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    cant u do anything but post links? or do u just find links on huffandpuffingtonpost and paste them here without even looking at them?

3. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,393
    That post would have made a better PM, and a comment about the content of the link would have made a better post in this thread.

My comment about it is that I love hearing the truth spoken.

What's yours?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    My comment is that I would have been far more impressed if the "artist" had created a video that showed the ridiculous comments made before, during, and present from not just this administration...but also the pandering idiots in congress, Republican and Democrat alike who were the most hawkish hawks when they thought it would get them points in the polls and are now running desperately in whatever direction the wind blows in a pathetic attempt to get their poll numbers higher than the presidents.

We need to hold all accountable...not just make smarmy little videos.

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,973
    I guess you were not here when truthmatters went on a tear about RSR posting links and demanded we all shun him for failing to actually write anything with his links.

6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    would you go get that one for me?

7. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    This is a link because its a video

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Do you care to comment on the meat of the post which is the blantent LIES the admin say right on tape?????

9. Vintij

Vintij Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    I dont see why its so hard to click a link and watch a video, then comment on it without getting defensive.

All I have read so far is either excuses about how other administrations and other representatives have done the same thing. I really dont remember mass deception of this scale in the history of the united states, that got so many civilians, and soldiers killed. So no GEM, you cant compare this to the weakness of the democratic party, or the inaction of congress, or a sex scandal of any kind. Not everyone is out to "impress" you with even bigger controversy from other partys, the video was aimed at exposing not impressing. Its not a talent show.

Then again, lying to america is not that bad of a thing anymore. Its been done alot in the past but never has it been done for the purpose of oil contractors, military contractors, military funding....etc.

I still dont understand why there are fans of this administration, the video is not the only evidence of contradiction, lies, deception and ignorance. There are so many sources (books, radio, television, commisions, interviews, quotes, reports) out there that anyone can read for themselves to find out that it does not take a genius to connect the dots and discover a motive for lying to the american people.

Its crazy how people dont read anymore, and just go about there american idol lives supporting the administration for no good reason other than "hes a good christian". Does anyone read anymore?!

A few questions for those of you who I am talking to:

When is the last time this administration took responsibility for anything? Why would they admit of any wrong doing? Is a president absolutely incapable of failing or telling a lie? Before the invasion, did you even know who saddam was? If so, did you know the materials needed to make a nuclear weapon? Did you read the weapons inspection reports that came out before and after the invasion? Do you still think that President bush and his advisors did NOT lie to anyone? Or do you think that they had bad intelligence and got caught in the middle? And finally, do you believe that anyone could have been in this presidents shoes and made the same mistakes over and over again. Do you believe the president even made a mistake at all?

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Most of those who I talk to personaly who still suport this president dont even know who Ron Paul is.

They still think Sadam had major ties to AQ.

They are for the most part Uninformed