the lies out of their own mouths

cant u do anything but post links? or do u just find links on huffandpuffingtonpost and paste them here without even looking at them?

cant u do anything but post links? or do u just find links on huffandpuffingtonpost and paste them here without even looking at them?

That post would have made a better PM, and a comment about the content of the link would have made a better post in this thread.

My comment about it is that I love hearing the truth spoken.

What's yours?

My comment is that I would have been far more impressed if the "artist" had created a video that showed the ridiculous comments made before, during, and present from not just this administration...but also the pandering idiots in congress, Republican and Democrat alike who were the most hawkish hawks when they thought it would get them points in the polls and are now running desperately in whatever direction the wind blows in a pathetic attempt to get their poll numbers higher than the presidents.

We need to hold all accountable...not just make smarmy little videos.

That post would have made a better PM, and a comment about the content of the link would have made a better post in this thread.

My comment about it is that I love hearing the truth spoken.

What's yours?

I guess you were not here when truthmatters went on a tear about RSR posting links and demanded we all shun him for failing to actually write anything with his links.

• Banned
I guess you were not here when truthmatters went on a tear about RSR posting links and demanded we all shun him for failing to actually write anything with his links.

would you go get that one for me?

• Banned
Do you care to comment on the meat of the post which is the blantent LIES the admin say right on tape?????

Do you care to comment on the meat of the post which is the blantent LIES the admin say right on tape?????

I dont see why its so hard to click a link and watch a video, then comment on it without getting defensive.

All I have read so far is either excuses about how other administrations and other representatives have done the same thing. I really dont remember mass deception of this scale in the history of the united states, that got so many civilians, and soldiers killed. So no GEM, you cant compare this to the weakness of the democratic party, or the inaction of congress, or a sex scandal of any kind. Not everyone is out to "impress" you with even bigger controversy from other partys, the video was aimed at exposing not impressing. Its not a talent show.

Then again, lying to america is not that bad of a thing anymore. Its been done alot in the past but never has it been done for the purpose of oil contractors, military contractors, military funding....etc.

I still dont understand why there are fans of this administration, the video is not the only evidence of contradiction, lies, deception and ignorance. There are so many sources (books, radio, television, commisions, interviews, quotes, reports) out there that anyone can read for themselves to find out that it does not take a genius to connect the dots and discover a motive for lying to the american people.

Its crazy how people dont read anymore, and just go about there american idol lives supporting the administration for no good reason other than "hes a good christian". Does anyone read anymore?!

A few questions for those of you who I am talking to:

When is the last time this administration took responsibility for anything? Why would they admit of any wrong doing? Is a president absolutely incapable of failing or telling a lie? Before the invasion, did you even know who saddam was? If so, did you know the materials needed to make a nuclear weapon? Did you read the weapons inspection reports that came out before and after the invasion? Do you still think that President bush and his advisors did NOT lie to anyone? Or do you think that they had bad intelligence and got caught in the middle? And finally, do you believe that anyone could have been in this presidents shoes and made the same mistakes over and over again. Do you believe the president even made a mistake at all?

Most of those who I talk to personaly who still suport this president dont even know who Ron Paul is.

They still think Sadam had major ties to AQ.

They are for the most part Uninformed

Most of those who I talk to personaly who still suport this president dont even know who Ron Paul is.

They still think Sadam had major ties to AQ.

They are for the most part Uninformed

They dont know who ron paul is? I mean how can you not know the guy who introduced legislation to amend the constitution to stop giving automatic citizenship to infants born here in the us. Tiny infants!! Yet he says that the rights to an unborn child is the greatest concern of our generation? What about the rights of NEW born children??!?!? He wants to ban gays from adopting, he thinks that increasing competition in the healthcare system would lower costs, well so far it hasnt lowered anything else like say gas prices, hybrid cars, insurance companys prices, intrest rates.....etc. His number one supporting group is gun owners of america (what a surprise) and he wants to abolish roe v wade for good. Thats your good friend ron paul republicans.

It one of my litmus test questions for people if I wnat to know how much they follow politics.

When you ask them its funny to see their reaction.

Everyone I have given it to has not known who he is.

Its amazing ,I asked two people just today at the dog park and neither knew.

Vintij Wrote:
All I have read so far is either excuses about how other administrations and other representatives have done the same thing. I really dont remember mass deception of this scale in the history of the united states, that got so many civilians, and soldiers killed. So no GEM, you cant compare this to the weakness of the democratic party, or the inaction of congress, or a sex scandal of any kind. Not everyone is out to "impress" you with even bigger controversy from other partys, the video was aimed at exposing not impressing. Its not a talent show.

You must not have been reading very closely, Vintij, if this is what you got from the posts made so far. I never made an excuse for this administration, not one. I never stated that other administrations were better or worse, never stated that a sex scandal was more important....actually...did you read my post at all...or just see that i didn't jump in screaming Bush Lied, People Died so you hit reply quickly to respond.

My post was commenting on the fact that while Bush and his administration has been one big part of the problem we currently find ourselves in...he did not do it alone. He did it with the help and support of Republicans and Democrats who felt that they and/or their party would benefit. This is not about defending one and damning the other...which is what you seem to want to do by insisting everyone come to this thread and scream about how terrible Bush is.

I instead, am not forgetting history...not forgetting Kerry, Clinton (Bill and Hillary), Gore, Edwards, etc. etc. who beat the war drum just as fervently as the Bush Administration because they felt it would benefit them...and then turned to point the finger at Bush when they realized it was a disaster.

We will clean house in the White House in '08. But I am just as underwhelmed by the deceit and obvious political wrangling in the Congress. They won't impeach Bush because they know that it might spotlight their own ineptitude...they won't press too hard on any issue because they know it will might spotlight their own failings.

With this in mind...you can scream all day long about the failings of this administration...but those in power will never highlight them because it will highlight their own willingness to go along with him because of their own greed and power-lust.

The answer isn't to scream about one, but to make sure we are all aware how we have all been played by the current system.

They dont know who ron paul is? I mean how can you not know the guy who introduced legislation to amend the constitution to stop giving automatic citizenship to infants born here in the us. Tiny infants!! Yet he says that the rights to an unborn child is the greatest concern of our generation? What about the rights of NEW born children??!?!? He wants to ban gays from adopting, he thinks that increasing competition in the healthcare system would lower costs, well so far it hasnt lowered anything else like say gas prices, hybrid cars, insurance companys prices, intrest rates.....etc. His number one supporting group is gun owners of america (what a surprise) and he wants to abolish roe v wade for good. Thats your good friend ron paul republicans.

You honestly dont't see the difference in the two? Why am I not suprised, seeing as how the left thinks that abortion capital punishment are the same thing.

Vintij Wrote:

You must not have been reading very closely, Vintij, if this is what you got from the posts made so far. I never made an excuse for this administration, not one. I never stated that other administrations were better or worse, never stated that a sex scandal was more important....actually...did you read my post at all...or just see that i didn't jump in screaming Bush Lied, People Died so you hit reply quickly to respond.

My post was commenting on the fact that while Bush and his administration has been one big part of the problem we currently find ourselves in...he did not do it alone. He did it with the help and support of Republicans and Democrats who felt that they and/or their party would benefit. This is not about defending one and damning the other...which is what you seem to want to do by insisting everyone come to this thread and scream about how terrible Bush is.

I instead, am not forgetting history...not forgetting Kerry, Clinton (Bill and Hillary), Gore, Edwards, etc. etc. who beat the war drum just as fervently as the Bush Administration because they felt it would benefit them...and then turned to point the finger at Bush when they realized it was a disaster.

We will clean house in the White House in '08. But I am just as underwhelmed by the deceit and obvious political wrangling in the Congress. They won't impeach Bush because they know that it might spotlight their own ineptitude...they won't press too hard on any issue because they know it will might spotlight their own failings.

With this in mind...you can scream all day long about the failings of this administration...but those in power will never highlight them because it will highlight their own willingness to go along with him because of their own greed and power-lust.

The answer isn't to scream about one, but to make sure we are all aware how we have all been played by the current system.

I do agree with you on congress, possibly the most narcissistic congress of all time. Democrats run on making a change, but as expected they live up the word of a politician and more specifically a democratic party. Despite how much I hate the far right, I would still vote for a gutless democrat over an evangelical nutjob. Why? Because the evangelical party has too much power already, its dangerous to have someone controll over literally 85% of all the religious vote, and on top of that put congress in there hands.....and on top of that put the supreme court.

I dont think any party or group should have totall control of anything.

I do agree with you on congress, possibly the most narcissistic congress of all time. Democrats run on making a change, but as expected they live up the word of a politician and more specifically a democratic party. Despite how much I hate the far right, I would still vote for a gutless democrat over an evangelical nutjob. Why? Because the evangelical party has too much power already, its dangerous to have someone controll over literally 85% of all the religious vote, and on top of that put congress in there hands.....and on top of that put the supreme court.

I dont think any party or group should have totall control of anything.

Well except the "religious" right does NOT control Congress, the Supreme Court or anything else. They are a portion of the Republican party, JUST LIKE the "religious" left are part of the Democratic party.

I suggest you check which party has Reverands and other RELIGIOUS leaders as members of Congress and acknowledged leaders of their party, Nationally as well as regionally.

It is always funny to listen to rabid leftwing idealogs make idiotic statements that directly contradict the reality. You are aware that the only reason the Dems won in 2006 is because they ran 30 or more "Conservative" democrats?

I wonder why it is ok for Democrats to be religious but not Republicans? Why it is ok for Democrats to stand in church pews and preach Political messages but not ok for Republicans?

Well except the "religious" right does NOT control Congress, the Supreme Court or anything else. They are a portion of the Republican party, JUST LIKE the "religious" left are part of the Democratic party.

I suggest you check which party has Reverands and other RELIGIOUS leaders as members of Congress and acknowledged leaders of their party, Nationally as well as regionally.

It is always funny to listen to rabid leftwing idealogs make idiotic statements that directly contradict the reality. You are aware that the only reason the Dems won in 2006 is because they ran 30 or more "Conservative" democrats?

I wonder why it is ok for Democrats to be religious but not Republicans? Why it is ok for Democrats to stand in church pews and preach Political messages but not ok for Republicans?

Its not about who has the most types of christians in their party, its about which party allowes that religious influence to seep into legislative decisions.

Its clear that both partys have people of faith, but if you look at the numbers, the majority of republicans in america vote for a candidate based on his/her religious beliefs. Why would else would they do that if not to want morals to be pushed all the way to the supreme court and force religion into diplomatic affairs. Its also because they dont know that its not ok to make up god related amendments, and that this country was founded on secularism not a specific religious goal.

Look I dont like the democrats, but they are not the ones trying to keep gays out of churches, cut funding to abortion clinics no matter the situation, keep gun laws and protection to a bare minimum (especially in the south), teach "creationism" in public schools as a form of science, ban gays to serve openly in the military, and the list goes on and on. Democrats are not the ones passing legislation that alienates the non-religious americans. Democrats are not the ones blocking bills for the funding of stem cell research, no matter how benefitial it may be. Democrats dont take the bible literally, like most far right republicans and most islamic extremists.

Thats the difference, not who they pray too. The fact that everyone wants to get the evangelical vote is fine, but to vote on bills that respect any diety is not whats in the constitution. Its not fair to call yourself pro-life, and vote to stay the course in iraq at the same time. I mean bush cant even pass a simple imigration reform bill, and he promised to do that before he got elected! Both terms. See how powerful the republican party is? Not even the president can pass something that the evangelicals dont agree with. Alot of these issues, are important because christians say they are. Not that its wrong to be christian and care about issues, but it is wrong to force religious policy on a secular government like our own. Which seems to be the case as of late. I dont even know why being gay is an issue during time of war do you? Why is it important to not let gays adopt, why is it important to kick them out of the military? Its even passed up the "environment" on that scale. Whos fault do you think that is? The democrats?

Its not about who has the most types of christians in their party, its about which party allowes that religious influence to seep into legislative decisions.

Its clear that both partys have people of faith, but if you look at the numbers, the majority of republicans in america vote for a candidate based on his/her religious beliefs. Why would else would they do that if not to want morals to be pushed all the way to the supreme court and force religion into diplomatic affairs. Its also because they dont know that its not ok to make up god related amendments, and that this country was founded on secularism not a specific religious goal.

Look I dont like the democrats, but they are not the ones trying to keep gays out of churches, cut funding to abortion clinics no matter the situation, keep gun laws and protection to a bare minimum (especially in the south), teach "creationism" in public schools as a form of science, ban gays to serve openly in the military, and the list goes on and on. Democrats are not the ones passing legislation that alienates the non-religious americans. Democrats are not the ones blocking bills for the funding of stem cell research, no matter how benefitial it may be. Democrats dont take the bible literally, like most far right republicans and most islamic extremists.

Thats the difference, not who they pray too. The fact that everyone wants to get the evangelical vote is fine, but to vote on bills that respect any diety is not whats in the constitution. Its not fair to call yourself pro-life, and vote to stay the course in iraq at the same time. I mean bush cant even pass a simple imigration reform bill, and he promised to do that before he got elected! Both terms. See how powerful the republican party is? Not even the president can pass something that the evangelicals dont agree with. Alot of these issues, are important because christians say they are. Not that its wrong to be christian and care about issues, but it is wrong to force religious policy on a secular government like our own. Which seems to be the case as of late. I dont even know why being gay is an issue during time of war do you? Why is it important to not let gays adopt, why is it important to kick them out of the military? Its even passed up the "environment" on that scale. Whos fault do you think that is? The democrats?

What a load of tripe. You are so mixed up and ignorant on specific issues there is no point in answering this diatribe.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back