The Lies of 9/11

Brad

Even the truthers are embarrassed you're on their side.

There are no truthers about the 9/11 attacks. Everyone is lying and listening to lies about it.

The truth is that we'll never have jets and buildings in the next age of paradise. We won't even have money to build things with.

Brad dammit! I hope your scenario for the end of the world starts soon.

The knowledge God has been revealing in me for the past three years has slowed way down so it won't be long before I have to fulfill the prophecy that all the saints are killed during this age. I already know how I'll be killed so it's just a matter of preaching the gospel until I find my murderer. Soon after that, the earth will start shaking violently and most people will be killed in the first hours. Everything else will be destroyed by the time the hot lava melts the crust of the earth.

We are inundated with many false dates of various endings to this earth because God planned for all these deceptions. This would distract his people from the real thing. There is a group of people believing May 21 is the day of their rapture while everyone else is destroyed after that. They don't understand that all flesh will perish during this age. God doesn't need our bodies because they were designed for deception, not to live forever. It won't be until the next age when we'll have perfect bodies that will never deceive us again.

god says you are full of it...I was just talking to him...so whats up with that ?

You were talking to one of the other billions of gods in this world. The true God doesn't live in this world.

The knowledge God has been revealing in me for the past three years has slowed way down so it won't be long before I have to fulfill the prophecy that all the saints are killed during this age. I already know how I'll be killed so it's just a matter of preaching the gospel until I find my murderer. Soon after that, the earth will start shaking violently and most people will be killed in the first hours. Everything else will be destroyed by the time the hot lava melts the crust of the earth.

We are inundated with many false dates of various endings to this earth because God planned for all these deceptions. This would distract his people from the real thing. There is a group of people believing May 21 is the day of their rapture while everyone else is destroyed after that. They don't understand that all flesh will perish during this age. God doesn't need our bodies because they were designed for deception, not to live forever. It won't be until the next age when we'll have perfect bodies that will never deceive us again.

god says you are full of it...I was just talking to him...so whats up with that ?

You were talking to one of the other billions of gods in this world. The true God doesn't live in this world.

Nope Im talking to the big guy himself THE ALL KNOWING....ALL POWERFUL ...G.O.D ... GOD and he says no way is anyone ever going to murder you for your preaching...sorry

Brad

Even the truthers are embarrassed you're on their side.

Not really...there are all kinds of people with all kinds of opinions,there are plenty of unsavory and delusional individuals that buy the official story ...i do not think this chump speaks for 9/11 truth anymore than he speaks for god...in fact I know cuz the real god just told me so...lol

Dear god..money doesn't build things ,people do

I know, my plans are to keep my people from working for each other and live as individuals. Never again will they be in a group and devise evil among themselves.

Unlike Harry Truman who sent troops to Korea (35,000 KIA in three years) and Bill Clinton who sent bombers to Yugoslavia and Obama who picked a war in Libya, President Bush had permission from Congress to send Troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. Saddam had about a year to comply with UN sanctions and he refused. Democrats authorized president Bush to use combat Troops and then they spent the next couple of years engaging in treason and trying to udermine the Military effort. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should have been arrested when he tried to impact the morale of the Troops just before the troop surge by saying "the war in Iraq is lost". Any politician who was involved in the full page ad in the NY Times calling the Military leader of US Troops in Iraq "betray-us" should have been arrested for treason.

Thats because he scared everyone in congress with 9/11 which is why they ignorantly signed the patriot act which violates our constitutional rights and there were no evidence that their were any WMD'S in Iraq and yet Bush invaded that country illegally:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Karma allright.

If things go really bad I may have to live in a shit hole like Kansas on public assistance and rely on free internet at the library. That would suck. Glad I don't have to do that. LOL

Now the moon landings were faked huh? Different circus; same clown.

PS: FUCK YOU!

Everything on this earth is an illusion that is going to disappear in a short while.

I love how disinfo agent candytroll gets pissed and mad when he cant refute evidence like what Physics posted ,thats why he stoops to his childish swearing and then goes off on his hysterical ramblings.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Unlike Harry Truman who sent troops to Korea (35,000 KIA in three years) and Bill Clinton who sent bombers to Yugoslavia and Obama who picked a war in Libya, President Bush had permission from Congress to send Troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. Saddam had about a year to comply with UN sanctions and he refused. Democrats authorized president Bush to use combat Troops and then they spent the next couple of years engaging in treason and trying to udermine the Military effort. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should have been arrested when he tried to impact the morale of the Troops just before the troop surge by saying "the war in Iraq is lost". Any politician who was involved in the full page ad in the NY Times calling the Military leader of US Troops in Iraq "betray-us" should have been arrested for treason.

The Bushes knew how to deceive people better than most presidents. When you believe the lie of one president, you have to believe in all their lies.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Everything on this earth is an illusion that is going to disappear in a short while.

I love how disinfo agent candytroll gets pissed and mad when he cant refute evidence like what Physics posted ,thats why he stoops to his childish swearing and then goes off on his hysterical ramblings.:lol::lol::lol:

It's not physics that proves anything. It's the one who interprets the physics that lies about it, just like religious people who can't interpret the prophecies of the end times.

It's not physics that proves anything. It's the one who interprets the physics that lies about it, just like religious people who can't interpret the prophecies of the end times.

the peope that defend the official version obviously slept through junior high school science classes and dont want to admit it.:lol::lol::lol:

the peope that defend the official version obviously slept through junior high school science classes and dont want to admit it.:lol::lol::lol:

What difference does it make to know how a building fell or a missile blasting through the Pentagon wall. No one will confess to the real story so it's useless to keep digging in the heap of lies to find the truth. It's not there. The U.S. government, bankers and corporate leaders have been lying to the citizens ever since they signed the Constitution. They had big plans for the United States and they succeeded.

Forum List

Back