The Lie That Romney Isn't As Likable As Obama

At one time he was one of our allies during WWII.

Course you do know Mihn stepped down as president in 1955 because of poor health? He died in 1969.

The communists turned him into a messiah or a figurehead, trying to attribute godlike qualities. They hushed up any stories of his relationships to make him more "perfect" to the people of NVN.

How is this relevent to anything I said?

Romney comes across as an untrustworthy, arrogant rich slimeball. No thanks.

And I will never forgive him for what he did to his dog. Most dog lovers agree with me.

Obama has personally benefited by support from unions such as the United Auto Workers union. Since he has been in politics he's gone from not having enough cash on hand to purchase a ticket the the Democratic National Convention in 2004 to today being a multimillionaire. He made his money through graft, crony-capitalism, and by screwing over his political targets.

Personally I think your constant bigotry towards Mormons is pathetic. I don't constantly bring up the fact that Obama is half black or has Muslim origins. I do bring up his upbringing which is steeped in communism and his conduct since becoming president.

I have a problem with his ideology, not his race or his religion.

There is a difference.

personally, I kind of don't care what a guy who beats his chest about what a great military career he has says... I met a few of those when I was in the reserves, guys who claimed all sorts of shit and then we got their real records from active duty.

Romney's religion is who he is. He's been programmed since birth to fulfill the "White Horse Prophecy" because his father didn't.

So, yeah, it's relevent.

What the fuck are you talking about now?

I thought we were talking about bigotry and you start talking about miltary records.

Romney comes across as an untrustworthy, arrogant rich slimeball. No thanks.

And I will never forgive him for what he did to his dog. Most dog lovers agree with me.

Back 20 or 30 years ago he went on a trip with his family of 8 and the doggy was on top of the car in a pet carrier. Most people put their dogs in the bed of a pickup truck dogs love putting head out of the window and you act like it was torture.

How the heck did anyone know about it in the first place. Did they make sure he wiped his ass once or did he wipe twice, or maybe thrice.

You people are just plain said.

This might be an aside thought from the discussion at hand, but i think a problem with the voting populace in general is that they treat elected representatives too much like celebrities. They're used to seeing outrageousness on TV and carry that over to government. It's less about what you think that guy can do for you and how well he can go about it and more about how cool he is, how exciting he is, etc.

These guys are handling your money. You should want them to be as selfless, boring and predictable as possible.

Course you do know Mihn stepped down as president in 1955 because of poor health? He died in 1969.

The communists turned him into a messiah or a figurehead, trying to attribute godlike qualities. They hushed up any stories of his relationships to make him more "perfect" to the people of NVN.

With your short attention span I guess nothing is relevant.

No, it just seems like you went off on a tangent about how Ho wasn't really in charge of NV when he was the president and stuff until he died.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that if an election were held, the Communists would have won. Our own people admitted this. Yet we insisted on fighting a war to give them a form of government they didn't want, killed millions of them, prostituted their women, introduced a drug trade, pretty much shot our wad on international credibility- and oh, yeah, 56,000 American men came home in body bags.

But John Kerry was the bad guy because he complained about it.

Now, I've said elsewhere, what got Kerry into trouble is he tried to re-invent himself as a hawk with a wink and a nod to the base. He should have been sincere, and he wasn't, and that's why he went down.

Obama has personally benefited by support from unions such as the United Auto Workers union. Since he has been in politics he's gone from not having enough cash on hand to purchase a ticket the the Democratic National Convention in 2004 to today being a multimillionaire. He made his money through graft, crony-capitalism, and by screwing over his political targets.

Personally I think your constant bigotry towards Mormons is pathetic. I don't constantly bring up the fact that Obama is half black or has Muslim origins. I do bring up his upbringing which is steeped in communism and his conduct since becoming president.

I have a problem with his ideology, not his race or his religion.

There is a difference.

personally, I kind of don't care what a guy who beats his chest about what a great military career he has says... I met a few of those when I was in the reserves, guys who claimed all sorts of shit and then we got their real records from active duty.

Romney's religion is who he is. He's been programmed since birth to fulfill the "White Horse Prophecy" because his father didn't.

So, yeah, it's relevent.

What the fuck are you talking about now?

I thought we were talking about bigotry and you start talking about miltary records.

I'd say get someone to tell you what the big words mean, but I don't think that will help.

I talked to a guy that worked in White House communications during the Ford and Carter Administrations.

He told me that Gerald Ford was friendly and affable. When he walked to the West Wing he would say good morning and shake people's hands.

He also said when Jimmy Carter was elected the difference was stark. When he walked down the hall it was like a cold-wind. Nobody spoke unless spoken to first. Jimmy Carter often would carry a briefcase to Marine one trying to look like a man who does the menial things......then once the cameras were off he'd drop the briefcase and tell someone to pick it up and carry it for him. He's an old Southern Democrat plantation owner who's used to being the big-shot in town.

Huh. Interesting. Which just goes to show you how frigging meaningless public impressions of "likable" are.

I was very surprised when he told me this. Course it sort of fits looking at Carter's background and his conduct since leaving office.

Gee, its so damn cool to have an ex-president on the board.

And, WHERE the hell is that rolling eyes emoticon?

Last edited:

No, it just seems like you went off on a tangent about how Ho wasn't really in charge of NV when he was the president and stuff until he died.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that if an election were held, the Communists would have won. Our own people admitted this. Yet we insisted on fighting a war to give them a form of government they didn't want, killed millions of them, prostituted their women, introduced a drug trade, pretty much shot our wad on international credibility- and oh, yeah, 56,000 American men came home in body bags.

Now, I've said elsewhere, what got Kerry into trouble is he tried to re-invent himself as a hawk with a wink and a nod to the base. He should have been sincere, and he wasn't, and that's why he went down.

Its not just impotent little worms like RobMe and Robin who define themselves by the number of deaths they CAUSED. Its also the impotent rw's who believe this is a way of defining their candidates.

Bush got them the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies as well as our own vets being screwed over by the R. Obama used incredibly precise surgical strikes to kill ONLY our enemies and the damn fools are still whining about it.

They want $$TRILLIONS of debt for war and for military.

All he gave them was dead bin Laden, Gaddafi, hundreds of Taliban and al Qeada leaders but no dead or maimed American soldiers.

Same with border control - he put up fencing, increased Border Patrol, deported more than any other pres, deported the criminals Bush could not but its not enough. We're down to little to no illegals coming across but they want blood shed and to spend lots and lots of money.

rw's -- stupid.

1b75b349727c7f225d81a4c977b3f335.jpg

We keep hearing that Obama is supposedly likable and Mitt Romney isn't.

This is a total media fabrication.

How can a stuck up asshole like Obama be more likable than a kind caring individual like Mitt Romney? Well, simple. People keep repeating this falsehood and the more they repeat it the more real it becomes.

This is a tactic originated by former Regulatory czar Cass Sunstein. It's a tactic called "Availability Cascades", or in layman's terms, repeat a lie often enough and it becomes a self-fulfilling proposition.

A primary example is the belief that man has complete control over his environment more popularly known as "Man-made Global Warming". Claiming that Carbon-Dioxide is a poison when in fact it is needed for photosynthesis in plants and is one of the primary elements in our atmosphere keeping us from burning up or freezing. Along with water vapor it acts as a temperature regulator. However, the left has turned it into the boogyman. Dreamed up the phrase "Carbon-footprint". Decreasing this footprint is a goal set forth by some and even when you can't decrease your footprint you can still, for a fee, buy carbon-credits, to dissuade any guilt for being a hated polluter.

Getting back to likability, anyone who has run up against Obama knows he's a lying snake. One of the dirtiest campaigners in our history. Yet he's professed to be well liked. Horseshit. His media spends thousands of hours propping him up, helping him put his best foot forward, covering up his gaffes and focusing on any positives he may have. The real Obama is a small self-centered man who holds a grudge and often lets his true feelings become known. Last week it all came to a head when after a series of campaign tactics caused an uproar he all of the sudden had his media friends interview him in a wonderful panoramic setting. After telling everyone that Romney hated women, Latinos, the Middle-class, old people, and even puppies he just couldn't understand why anyone would think he was causing divisions.

Please, give me a friggen break.

The tactic Obama has been using is that Mitt Romney is some heartless rich guy who loves firing people and even murdering them. The VP says Mitt wants to put black people in chains. Mitt murdered a steelworker's wife, Mitt wants to take old people's Medicare away, Mitt wants to take away women's right to abortions and health care, Mitt wants to take away Gay's rights to happiness.

All of these are total fabrications and play on the worst elements of human-nature. Anyone with half a brain knows this is all campaign rhetoric but it seems most of Obama's supporters are ether brainless, not paying attention, or don't really care if it's a lie. They just hate Mitt Romney. That's all that matters. Personally I think much of America is fed up with this disaster of a president and are just biding their time to boot him out and flush him down the drain of political history once and for all. We'll see. I used to have faith in America as a whole, but not so much these days.

This post is FULL of lies but I don't care enough to wade through all of it.

First, yes, President Obama is MUCH more likable than what's his name.

Second, it is Mittens himself who constantly reminds us that he is wealthy and we are staff. Quit blaming others for what this jackass says.

Third,
and even murdering them.
Is a LIE that came from Mittens. The president did not say this. Etch A Sketch said it.

Get your stories straight.

A quote from the Politico article I linked:

"Obama’s trash-talking competitiveness, a trait that has defined him since his days on the court as a basketball-obsessed teenager in Hawaii, was on display one night last February, when the president spotted a woman he knew was close to Sen. Marco Rubio in a Florida hotel lobby. “Is your boy going to go for [vice president]?” the president asked her. Maybe, she replied.

“Well,” he said, chuckling, according to a person who witnessed the encounter. “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”"

POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

Obama is such an asshole. No class whatsoever........

God, how old is this guy, again? Most of us outgrow this sort of childish trash-talking in our teens or twenties, at the latest.

"Obama’s trash-talking competitiveness, a trait that has defined him since his days on the court as a basketball-obsessed teenager in Hawaii, was on display one night last February, when the president spotted a woman he knew was close to Sen. Marco Rubio in a Florida hotel lobby. “Is your boy going to go for [vice president]?” the president asked her. Maybe, she replied.

“Well,” he said, chuckling, according to a person who witnessed the encounter. “Tell your boy to watch it. He might get his ass kicked.”"

POLITICO e-book: Obama campaign roiled by conflict - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

BS- but thanks for malevolent Pubcrappe gossip and (70% chance racist) Pub psychobabble. Consider policy sometime. Obama is likeable over Romney 62%-23% (those racists 23%).Give it up.

Thank you again for the display in stupidity. No one can bring stupid like you..........

Its not policy its popularity...........thats whats important.

:lmao:

Presidential elections have been about style over substance ever since the advent of television, unfortunately.

Smells like bullshit.

Didn't you imply that Ho was the Bee's Knees, and I responded that during the Vietnam war he wasn't even in government. He gave up his leadership position in 1955 before I was born. He was sick and died in 1969. The public was told all kinds of lies about him, which I pointed out, and it was similar propaganda as the crap they put out about Obama.

Sure, everyone thinks you're cool when they're talking positive in the state-run media about you all of the time. When you have the media on your side you could be godlike and nobody would know the truth, which was the case with Ho Chi Mihn.

They tried to do it with the infamous John Kerry and it didn't sell because he was already too well known. He made his bed and had to sleep in it. Obama was an unknown and they got away with it.

BTW, did you know that John Kerry and his wife are about 3 times as rich as Mitt Romney. John Kerry alone is worth close to as much as Mitt. Strange, didn't seem to matter to Democrats then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back