The lie...........again

GREGORY: In the politics, in the back and forth in this, do you feel like you let your friend Susan Rice hang out there to dry a little bit?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: No. First of all, I think I was very clear throughout that Susan has been an outstanding U.N. ambassador for the United States. She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time.

What lie?

If you mean she got her info from the CIA..and THEY LIED...yeah..

But that's their business.

Subterfuge.

Why they are being sourced to explain foreign incidents is beyond me.

So it's OK for Rice/Obama to TELL LIES told them by CIA...BUT boy Bush LIED People DIED!

President George W. Bush has got a very serious problem. Before asking Congress for a joint resolution authorizing the use of U.S. military forces in Iraq, he made a number of unequivocal statements about the reason the United States needed to pursue the most radical actions any nation can undertake -- acts of war against another nation.

Now it is clear that many of his statements appear to be false. In the past, Bush's White House has been very good at sweeping ugly issues like this under the carpet, and out of sight. But it is not clear that they will be able to make the question of what happened to Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) go away -- unless, perhaps, they start another war.

CNN.com - Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense? - Jun. 6, 2003

" She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time. "

This is what boggles the mind. 5 days after the attack, am I supposed to believe that the WH did not know it wasn't a demonstration over a video that got out of hand? When the State Dept knew as it was going down? When the Benghazi CIA station chief sent off a cable within 24 hours saying it was a coordinated attack? I'm sorry, no sale here.

It wasn't the only trouble going on that day. They were protests all over the middle east about the video.

And what was a CIA station chief doing in the consulate?

That's illegal.

:eusa_shifty:

They had cameras, dipshit. They knew what was going on. There was no demonstration, the God Damn street was clear less than an hour before the attack. And whether anything else was going on is beside the point, which is we were lied to by Rice, Carney, and the President of the United States. Several times.

Back at ya fuckwad.

The CIA is operating out of the consulate.

That's illegal.

And they might have been holding militants prisoner there as well.

That's also illegal.

And a pretty good reason that Militants attacked the place.

But of course you assholes aren't looking for why, what, or how..

You assholes are looking for a reason to impeach the President.

GREGORY: In the politics, in the back and forth in this, do you feel like you let your friend Susan Rice hang out there to dry a little bit?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: No. First of all, I think I was very clear throughout that Susan has been an outstanding U.N. ambassador for the United States. She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

So it's OK for Rice/Obama to TELL LIES told them by CIA...BUT boy Bush LIED People DIED!

When was Bush impeached?

Heck..when did he suffer any consequences at all?

this is NOT going to be the big scandal you are hoping for right wingers

That is because the liberal media is not doing it's job. You can bet your ass if it was Bush you buttfucks would be all over this story.

No they wouldn't.

Embassies and consulates were attacked pretty frequently during Bush's time in office.

It barely got mentioned.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Ya know....back in 2001 it was said that the CIA gave Bush the wrong information on Iraq...that they LIED and there were no WMD.
So why does Bush get blamed for the war in Iraq, saying that he LIED, when it was the CIA that lied to him in the first place? What's the difference between the CIA lying to Bush and the CIA lying to Rice? Why is Rice cleared of any wrong (by the left) but Bush isn't? Just wondered............................

It wasn't the only trouble going on that day. They were protests all over the middle east about the video.

That's illegal.

They had cameras, dipshit. They knew what was going on. There was no demonstration, the God Damn street was clear less than an hour before the attack. And whether anything else was going on is beside the point, which is we were lied to by Rice, Carney, and the President of the United States. Several times.

Back at ya fuckwad.

That's illegal.

That's also illegal.

And you're backing your radical islamic friends.....no surprise here.

"The CIA is operating out of the consulate."

All the more reason to have it defended...and to defend it. Obabble fucked up any way you try to excuse him.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Ya know....back in 2001 it was said that the CIA gave Bush the wrong information on Iraq...that they LIED and there were no WMD.
So why does Bush get blamed for the war in Iraq, saying that he LIED, when it was the CIA that lied to him in the first place? What's the difference between the CIA lying to Bush and the CIA lying to Rice? Why is Rice cleared of any wrong (by the left) but Bush isn't? Just wondered............................

What were the exact consequences of Bush's actions to Bush.

Feel free.

Go for it.

"The CIA is operating out of the consulate."

All the more reason to have it defended...and to defend it. Obabble fucked up any way you try to excuse him.

Trying reading Geneva.

Spies aren't covered.

In fact..if they caught..it's perfectly legal to execute them on the spot.

Anywhere..any place.

Back at ya fuckwad.

That's illegal.

That's also illegal.

And you're backing your radical islamic friends.....no surprise here.
You don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Feel free.

Go for it.
Reelection

I'm sure she was told not to go anywhere near the truth when she went on those shows.
Hilary was smart to dodge those shows.

Get well Hilary....A speedy recovery...
I need you well so I can bash you again...
I have been put on alert to leave you alone....

For now! :D

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Feel free.

Go for it.

Its not a matter of consequences. Obama hasnt paid for it either. This is a matter of liberals/democrats being hypocrites. You cant make a stink and go around shouting "bush lied", then defend Obama when he does the same thing.

Go ahead and defend him, but it makes you a hypocrite and your credibility is out the window, though i imagine you lost your credibility a long time ago.

Last edited:
What lie?

Subterfuge.

Feel free.

Go for it.

My gosh the left is still crying "bush lied people died" bull crap. Liberals are outraged at anything a republican does, but will look the other way when a democrat does the samething.

this is NOT going to be the big scandal you are hoping for right wingers

That is because the liberal media is not doing it's job. You can bet your ass if it was Bush you buttfucks would be all over this story.

No they wouldn't.

Embassies and consulates were attacked pretty frequently during Bush's time in office.

It barely got mentioned.

NO ONE DIED! 4 Americans including an Ambassador !
And that's OK when Obama LIED???
PLUS the LIE was there was not a terrorist planned attack because Obama's re-election was based on his Terrorism credentials which would be tarnished if the truth came out!

That's illegal.

Back at ya fuckwad.

That's illegal.

That's also illegal.

I'm not sure what universe you come from...I worked at a Consulate, the second floor was occupied entirely by the Station Chief and his staff. What is illegal about that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back