The lie...........again

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
GREGORY: In the politics, in the back and forth in this, do you feel like you let your friend Susan Rice hang out there to dry a little bit?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: No. First of all, I think I was very clear throughout that Susan has been an outstanding U.N. ambassador for the United States. She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time.

He doesn't care a lick about Rice.

The mission was to keep things bundled up until after the election and the only way to do it was for everyone to sing off the same page of made up lyrics.

GREGORY: In the politics, in the back and forth in this, do you feel like you let your friend Susan Rice hang out there to dry a little bit?
PRESIDENT OBAMA: No. First of all, I think I was very clear throughout that Susan has been an outstanding U.N. ambassador for the United States. She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time.

What lie?

If you mean she got her info from the CIA..and THEY LIED...yeah..

But that's their business.

Subterfuge.

Why they are being sourced to explain foreign incidents is beyond me.

" She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time. "

This is what boggles the mind. 5 days after the attack, am I supposed to believe that the WH did not know it wasn't a demonstration over a video that got out of hand? When the State Dept knew as it was going down? When the Benghazi CIA station chief sent off a cable within 24 hours saying it was a coordinated attack? I'm sorry, no sale here.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

So if you repeat a lie that you know is a lie, it isn't a lie?

this is NOT going to be the big scandal you are hoping for right wingers

" She appeared on a number of television shows reporting what she and we understood to be the best information at the time. "

This is what boggles the mind. 5 days after the attack, am I supposed to believe that the WH did not know it wasn't a demonstration over a video that got out of hand? When the State Dept knew as it was going down? When the Benghazi CIA station chief sent off a cable within 24 hours saying it was a coordinated attack? I'm sorry, no sale here.

It wasn't the only trouble going on that day. They were protests all over the middle east about the video.

And what was a CIA station chief doing in the consulate?

That's illegal.

:eusa_shifty:

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Back to square one.

Read my post.

Precisely. To paraphrase Hilary Clinton- "It requires a willful suspension of disbelief". But there are always useful idiots that believe anything........ Happy New Year!

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Apparently.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
attributed to no less a stellar political giant than Joseph Goebbels.

What lie?

Subterfuge.

Apparently.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
attributed to no less a stellar political giant than Joseph Goebbels.

Brought to you by the folks that so wanted the AUMF.

Good job.

It wasn't the only trouble going on that day. They were protests all over the middle east about the video.

And what was a CIA station chief doing in the consulate?

That's illegal.

:eusa_shifty:

They had cameras, dipshit. They knew what was going on. There was no demonstration, the God Damn street was clear less than an hour before the attack. And whether anything else was going on is beside the point, which is we were lied to by Rice, Carney, and the President of the United States. Several times.

Forum List

Back