The Libs say that the WOT isn't in Iraq? Tell that to these soldiers!

Every soldier I meet feels the way the soldiers in those vids feel. I see soldiers with Iraq-experience EVERY DAY.

I know how soldiers think - i know how they feel.

so I can't hear the soldiers' comments.

There are Iraq veterans on both sides of the war--don't make it out like it's all one-sided.

Same for criticism of the war--there are many conservatives critical of it (e.g. the Cato Institute, the new book by Bartlett, and the Francis Fukuyama piece I posted recently). Some oppose the expense and others the uber-liberal idea that we can remake the Middle East in our own image.

I do agree with all of you here that the Democratic Party has been hopeless in providing reasonable alternatives. Being totally anti-war isn't realistic in this situation.

Mariner.

Mariner said:

There are Iraq veterans on both sides of the war--don't make it out like it's all one-sided.

Same for criticism of the war--there are many conservatives critical of it (e.g. the Cato Institute, the new book by Bartlett, and the Francis Fukuyama piece I posted recently). Some oppose the expense and others the uber-liberal idea that we can remake the Middle East in our own image.

I do agree with all of you here that the Democratic Party has been hopeless in providing reasonable alternatives. Being totally anti-war isn't realistic in this situation.

Mariner.

Those on the 'other side' were largely discipline cases, or otherwise under-achievers.

Mariner said:

Mariner.

Our own image meaning "free and tolerant"? WHat's wrong with that? You lefties want to make over the world too, in your totalitarian image. Hey. Maybe that's why you like islamofascism so much, it's against freedom, like you.

Forum List

Back