The Liberals have run congress since 2007, this is their mess

Sorry, but I am not the only one who recognizes the truth.

Yes, I know... You, Obama and a few other fringe people claim Obama saved us from a depression on accident...

Now, prove Bush didn’t' save America from 32 "possible" depressions....................... Now you understand what it's like to enter a debate with a dumb shit Troll. Maybe you can tell us why Obama won a Nobel peace prize while you're at it cuz he keeps starting wars and killing the fuck out of people.

Maybe you can tell us which war Obama started.

I think that it is up to you to answer the 32 'possible' depressions. This is new to me.

BTW I did a quick search to see about this Obama saving us from a Depression and oddly not many if any people are talking about it, well they talk about it but as a joke... Maybe Obama should run off it...

Funny though a few places and people talked about us being in a Depression currently tho... Oh and 1 place claimed Bush saved the US from a Depression with TARP...

Democratic policy:

Make sure all poor people own homes even if they can't afford them and aren't smart enough to realize it.

Can you please tell me what law forced INVESTMENT banks to buy bad loans and write CDS on bad loans? Thanks!

a. Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas. Two years later, it passed the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which gave regulators the power to deny banks the right to expand if they didn’t lend sufficiently in those neighborhoods. In 1979 the FDIC used the CRA to block a move by the Greater NY Savings Bank for not enough lending.

The CRA applies to DEPOSITORY banks, not INVESTMENT banks. Do I need to explain the difference?

And the right did everything they could think to keep the majority elected party from being able to weild the power that our constitution gave the Dems through elections.

They pulled EVERY trick they could think of to twart our own government design.

Why do you hate America so much that you supported the Dems and Obama in causing a Depression that hurts the poor and middle class? Why do you like holding the country hostage with Obama?

When Obama took office America was heading towards a depression. No one on the right has given him credit for keeping America out that depression.

Where the hell do you think we're headed right now?

The Liberals have run congress sense 2007, this is there mess

What is Congress sensing?

Where is the mess? Its over there?

LEARN TO USE ENGLISH

Learn to use English?
we have 6 million people without a job that was working in 08
We spent trillions we did not have to accomplish that

Apple lost 15 billion in cap yesterday, the DJIA has lost 2000 points + in a manner of days

401ks are starting to bleed, again

After 200+ years of US govt, for the first time we have been down graded by a rating agency. We are looking at another down grade if we do not stop this mess

And your worried about Since or sense?

The two words mean completely different things. I guess you weren't aware of that.

I guess you expect the next economic boom doesn't need a literate citizenry.

Well, it's a good thing you're not blaming the crisis on either party JRK. Ya know, like you said recently.

Did the Democratic takeover of the House in 2007 cause housing prices and their derivatives to begin declining in 2006?
Did it cause the creation of the largest expansion of the welfare state since LBJ in 2003?
Did it cause two wars that started in 2001 and 2003?

Barney Frank and the dems are responsible for the housing crisis.

Barney Frank, who was in the minority party, somehow caused the housing crisis?

He is gay. We know the gays are evil.

Can you please tell me what law forced INVESTMENT banks to buy bad loans and write CDS on bad loans? Thanks!

a. Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas. Two years later, it passed the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which gave regulators the power to deny banks the right to expand if they didn’t lend sufficiently in those neighborhoods. In 1979 the FDIC used the CRA to block a move by the Greater NY Savings Bank for not enough lending.

The CRA applies to DEPOSITORY banks, not INVESTMENT banks. Do I need to explain the difference?

Don't bother.

She's a loon..and cuts and pastes the writings of other loons.

They CRA had nothing to do with making loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

It had everything to do with getting rid of "Red Zoning".

Explain to me how people who have 0 authority, want us to balance the budget and go back to governing as the constitution guides us to caused any of this?

In 2007 with Iraq wide open we came withing 162 billion dollars of a balanced budget, That would be the last GOP budget
Today we borrow that each month with the liberal left controlling congress the entire time except the house for the last 32 weeks

explain to me how that happened? you really think people are that stupid?

What do you mean "zero" authority? They control the house.

And this little fantasy of yours about the balanced budget and Iraq is nonsense. President Bush added about 5 trillion dollars (and counting) in debt and exploded the deficit.

Someone has got to pay that back.

So, the post in its entirety was too much for you to handle?

It is clear that progressive government pressured lenders to give loans that should never have been given based on risk alone.

That pretty much deflates the import of your post.

Does the large italic wording make it more important than without?

It is clear that progressive government pressured lenders to give loans that should never have been given based on risk alone.

That pretty much deflates the import of your post.

Bullshit.

That pretty deflates your post.

Explain to me how people who have 0 authority, want us to balance the budget and go back to governing as the constitution guides us to caused any of this?

In 2007 with Iraq wide open we came withing 162 billion dollars of a balanced budget, That would be the last GOP budget
Today we borrow that each month with the liberal left controlling congress the entire time except the house for the last 32 weeks

And this little fantasy of yours about the balanced budget and Iraq is nonsense. President Bush added about 5 trillion dollars (and counting) in debt and exploded the deficit.

From 2007 thru 2011 they did not control any of it
GWB signed the 08 budget, the only liberal budget he signed
Your debt numbers are incorrect. They have interest added
GWB added about 2.75-3 trillion
this is called a link
Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures
the information is from the CBO and the white house not form the heritage so do not waste your time

No, that's not clear at all actually.

Progressives simply ensured that lending criteria at institutions backed by federal insurance was based on objective criteria, not geography or race.

No, that's not clear at all actually.

Progressives simply ensured that lending criteria at institutions backed by federal insurance was based on objective criteria, not geography or race.

Bad loans made were simply that, bad loans
If you make a loan to a person and you know that person has lied on his/her application OR there was lies told on that loan application
either way
you have broke the law, many different ways
Blaming Harry Reid, Pelosi or GWB for those bad loans is an escape from reality,

The first part was completely and entirely WRONG. I stop reading posts when they have such glaring factual inaccuracies.

Its clear you have no fucking clue what you're even talking about. There is no government regulation requiring Lehman Bros. or Goldman Sachs or Bear Sterns to buy bad loans or to write CDS's on bad loans.

Nor is there a government regulation requiring depository institutions to make bad loans. The CRA requires they make loans in the same neighborhoods they take deposits from - doesn't require they make risky loans.

Not to mention the fact the CRA is OVER THIRTY YEARS OLD - and - the majority of sub-prime loans were made by entities NOT REGULATED BY THE CRA

Your intentional ignorance is frightening.

Last edited:
Everything went to shit when the Democrats took control of Congress. The corrupt MSM doesn't talk abut this because it gets in the way of their Democrat-Cheerleading propaganda. Their story-line was GET DA BOOOOOOSH and i think it still is. lol! The Democrats have wrecked this country for many many years to come. And that's the truth.

Things were humming along pretty nicely until the Democrats took control of Congress. Informed Voters know this. Dems gots to go. See ya in 2012.

Everything went to shit when the Democrats took control of Congress

Housing prices peaked in early 2006. The Democrats didn't take control of Congress until 2007.
:cuckoo: You're a big fucking moron.

Dude whats your problem?
you cannot talk to people in a civil manner?

what is it you read in his thread that states anything about the housing crises?
spending increases began in 2007 (for the 08 budget, the last one GWB signed), that maybe what he is trying to point to
CHILL OUT

From 2007 thru 2011 they did not control any of it
GWB signed the 08 budget, the only liberal budget he signed
Your debt numbers are incorrect. They have interest added
GWB added about 2.75-3 trillion
this is called a link
Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures
the information is from the CBO and the white house not form the heritage so do not waste your time

Those numbers don't take into account that President Bush kept the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq out of the general budget or that President Obama added them back in.

So they are bullshit.

Forum List

Back