The Liberals have run congress since 2007, this is their mess

Yes, I know... You, Obama and a few other fringe people claim Obama saved us from a depression on accident...

Now, prove Bush didn’t' save America from 32 "possible" depressions....................... Now you understand what it's like to enter a debate with a dumb shit Troll. Maybe you can tell us why Obama won a Nobel peace prize while you're at it cuz he keeps starting wars and killing the fuck out of people.

Maybe you can tell us which war Obama started.

I think that it is up to you to answer the 32 'possible' depressions. This is new to me.

BTW I did a quick search to see about this Obama saving us from a Depression and oddly not many if any people are talking about it, well they talk about it but as a joke... Maybe Obama should run off it...

Funny though a few places and people talked about us being in a Depression currently tho... Oh and 1 place claimed Bush saved the US from a Depression with TARP...

And I talked to God and he said you were wrong. If you are going to make something up, do not make it sound so stupid. And you obviously cannot support your BS about Obama starting wars. You just make things up, total BS.

Why do you hate America so much that you supported the Dems and Obama in causing a Depression that hurts the poor and middle class? Why do you like holding the country hostage with Obama?

When Obama took office America was heading towards a depression. No one on the right has given him credit for keeping America out that depression.

Where the hell do you think we're headed right now?

Yes, let us see if he can do it again despite the Republicans and Tea Party.

I see a lota of large type in this thread. Someone got a penis or tit complex? poo???????

Large type is needed when the poster doesn't get the question as it was originally phrased.

I asked what law required investment banks to make bad loans.

Political Shit for Brains Chic then replied with an explanation of a law that only applies to depository institutions.

Which means she either had trouble reading the original question, is stupid, or is willfully ignorant. I doubt either you or her could even explain the difference between investment banks and depository banks without having to google it.

I see a lota of large type in this thread. Someone got a penis or tit complex? poo???????

Large type is needed when the poster doesn't get the question as it was originally phrased.

Political Shit for Brains Chic then replied with an explanation of a law that only applies to depository institutions.

Which means she either had trouble reading the original question, is stupid, or is willfully ignorant.

Well if large print means my debate opponents have shit for brains and are always wrong then I know what I gotta start doing.

Which means she either had trouble reading the original question, is stupid, or is willfully ignorant.

Well if large print means my debate opponents have shit for brains and are always wrong then I know what I gotta start doing.

Are you actually reading anything I'm posting or do you just have a canned reply for everything?

All of this finger pointing serves no purpose. We know LIBERALS spend like crack whores who toke the monkey. We know Republicans are a bunch of elitist pricks who have the backbone of a smarmy jellyfish.. Fuck both houses..

Are you actually reading anything I'm posting or do you just have a canned reply for everything?

As a matter of fact I found them all in the bottom of my can of beer. Why, is that an issue?

Both parties are to blame. Both have been mismanaging this country for a long time. The blame game is just a distraction.

James there is truth to what your saying, but
if you take strictly GOP congress and compare it to strictly Democrat congress, its not even close
We would be in a different world and I hope we will be if we can ever get some real conservatives back in power like RR and the congress we had in the mid-late 90s

Ronald Reagan being a great President is a conservative myth. The guy was senile, for god's sake.

bush-golfing-apoc.jpg

I cannot believe the number of people who are trying to blame this mess on the tea party

People who want us to follow the constitution and cut spending have had nothing to do with this mess

Watch both the deficit numbers as well as the UE numbers, they follow the take over of congress by the liberals

There is no way in 32 weeks the tea party could have caused this

Come 2012 its over

Wait a minute what are you saying! Look at what the republicans marshalled against the leftwing!!

- Congressman Boehner, who can run the House, when he's not crying!!!

- 32 tea party representatives!!

Now, how would you like all THAT sicced on you when all you had was the presidency for four years, the senate for four years, the House for two years, and 10,000 lib media shills working day and night for you?? Would YOU like to be in that situation???

Get real, the Great Leader has been overrun by a vast barbarian horde, and isnt responsible for any of the disasters.

I cannot believe the number of people who are trying to blame this mess on the tea party

People who want us to follow the constitution and cut spending have had nothing to do with this mess

Watch both the deficit numbers as well as the UE numbers, they follow the take over of congress by the liberals

Come 2012 its over

Wait a minute what are you saying! Look at what the republicans marshalled against the leftwing!!

Now, how would you like all THAT sicced on you when all you had was the presidency for four years, the senate for four years, the House for two years, and 10,000 lib media shills working day and night for you?? Would YOU like to be in that situation???

Get real, the Great Leader has been overrun by a vast barbarian horde, and isnt responsible for any of the disasters.

So this mess was the result of 8 months of GOP running the house?
And that from 2007-2011 the left running all of congress had nothing to do with it?
That we went from running a overall yearly budget deficit of 163 billion in 2007 to 1.42+- trillion in 2010 has what to do with the GOP in 2011?

Come 2012 its over

And that from 2007-2011 the left running all of congress had nothing to do with it?
That we went from running a overall yearly budget deficit of 163 billion in 2007 to 1.42+- trillion in 2010 has what to do with the GOP in 2011?

THE POST WAS OBVIOUSLY IRONIC!! GEEZ!! :lol:

THE POST WAS OBVIOUSLY IRONIC!! GEEZ!! :lol:

I can see that now
I apologize

Forum List

Back