The liberals Alaskan circus

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aausF6BJt3U]YouTube - Alaska's Political Circus[/ame]

It's the Obama machine running at full tilt.

That's just stupid. Have all the supporters on both sides resorted to nothing but name-calling now?

I didn't call anyone anything, other than a liberal, which is a political stance. I posted an ad that explains the witch hunt against Palin....

I didn't call anyone anything, other than a liberal, which is a political stance. I posted an ad that explains the witch hunt against Palin....

An ad that is made by partisans supporting one candidate. Neither side is clean, and either candidate will be great for our country. We have no way of knowing if any of their promises will be kept until they get into office, but even then, one has a bad plan the other no plan. Both obviously willing to make religion an issue which is bad for our government if they do so while in office. Both sides have skeletons in their closets. To blindly support someone just because they are on the ticket you prescribe to is bad, and if you look hard enough you can find that both sides are just as bad as the other. I actually wish I could support Obama, I'd love to see something new in the office, but his ideals are not new, but neither are McCains.

An ad that is made by partisans supporting one candidate. Neither side is clean, and either candidate will be great for our country. We have no way of knowing if any of their promises will be kept until they get into office, but even then, one has a bad plan the other no plan. Both obviously willing to make religion an issue which is bad for our government if they do so while in office. Both sides have skeletons in their closets. To blindly support someone just because they are on the ticket you prescribe to is bad, and if you look hard enough you can find that both sides are just as bad as the other. I actually wish I could support Obama, I'd love to see something new in the office, but his ideals are not new, but neither are McCains.

Just claiming an article is partisan doesn't mean that the ad is factually inaccurate. If it is inaccurate please enlighten everyone how so?

Just claiming an article is partisan doesn't mean that the ad is factually inaccurate. If it is inaccurate please enlighten everyone how so?

A truly accurate ad would show the truth on both sides. Whether accurate or not about Obama, you cannot discount all the facts about McCain and Palin just because you don't agree with Obama. The link on the bottom right hand corner shows that it's Palin supporter group, so they could also focus on only the points of any facts that are useful to them, and they probably have. Remember, I am a moderate, the big picture is more important than portions of a fact. What is the BIG picture, since they don't show that, it's just more partisan name calling.

A truly accurate ad would show the truth on both sides. Whether accurate or not about Obama, you cannot discount all the facts about McCain and Palin just because you don't agree with Obama. The link on the bottom right hand corner shows that it's Palin supporter group, so they could also focus on only the points of any facts that are useful to them, and they probably have. Remember, I am a moderate, the big picture is more important than portions of a fact. What is the BIG picture, since they don't show that, it's just more partisan name calling.

The ad called names, thats news to me. What names were called in the ad? Again if you would like to show the points that are unfavorable go right ahead....If not then its kind of pathetic to assume Palin must have done something improper without any facts.

YouTube - Alaska's Political Circus

It's the Obama machine running at full tilt.

You DO realize, don't you, that both houses of the Alaskan government are controlled by REPUBLICANS, right?

No?

Well, now you do.

The legislature of ALASKA, both houses being controlled by REPULICANS, and it is THEY who have elected to investigate Palin's actions as governor, Jeeves,

So much for this liberal conspiracy nonsense you're peddling.

Alaska State Senate
25th Alaska Legislature, 2007-2008[3][4]District Name Party Location Term Up ABert StedmanRepublicanSitka2008BKim EltonDemocraticJuneau2010CAlbert KookeshDemocraticAngoon2008DJoe ThomasDemocraticFairbanks2010EGary WilkenRepublicanFairbanks2008FGene TherriaultRepublicanNorth Pole2010GLyda GreenRepublicanMatanuska-Susitna Valley2008HCharlie HugginsRepublicanWasilla2010IFred DysonRepublicanEagle River2008JBill WielechowskiDemocraticAnchorage2010KBettye DavisDemocraticAnchorage2008LJohnny EllisDemocraticAnchorage2010MHollis FrenchDemocraticAnchorage2008NLesil McGuireRepublicanAnchorage2010OJohn CowderyRepublicanAnchorage2008PCon BundeRepublicanAnchorage2010QThomas WagonerRepublicanKenai2008RGary StevensRepublicanKodiak2010SLyman F. HoffmanDemocraticBethel2010TDonald OlsonDemocraticNome2008

Alaska State House of Representatives
25th Alaska Legislature, 2007-2008[3][4]District Name Party Location 1Kyle JohansenRepublicanKetchikan2Peggy WilsonRepublicanWrangell3Beth KerttulaDemocraticJuneau4Andrea DollDemocraticJuneau5Bill ThomasRepublicanHaines6Woodie SalmonDemocraticBeaver7Mike KellyRepublicanFairbanks8David GuttenbergDemocraticFairbanks9Scott KawasakiDemocraticFairbanks10Jay RamrasRepublicanFairbanks11John B. Coghill, Jr.RepublicanNorth Pole12John HarrisRepublicanValdez13Carl J. GattoRepublicanPalmer14Vic KohringRepublicanWasilla15Mark A. NeumanRepublicanWasilla16Bill StoltzeRepublicanChugiak/Mat-Su17Anna I. FaircloughRepublicanEagle River18Nancy A. DahlstromRepublicanAnchorage19Bob RosesRepublicanAnchorage20Max GruenbergDemocraticAnchorage21Harry CrawfordDemocraticAnchorage22Sharon CissnaDemocraticAnchorage23Les GaraDemocraticAnchorage24Berta GardnerDemocraticAnchorage25Mike DooganDemocraticAnchorage26Lindsey HolmesDemocraticAnchorage27Robert "Bob" BuchDemocraticAnchorage28Craig W. JohnsonRepublicanAnchorage29Ralph SamuelsRepublicanAnchorage30Kevin MeyerRepublicanAnchorage31Bob LynnRepublicanAnchorage32Mike HawkerRepublicanAnchorage33Kurt OlsonRepublicanKenai34Charles "Mike" ChenaultRepublicanNikiski35Paul SeatonRepublicanHomer36Gabrielle LaDouxRepublicanKodiak37Bryce EdgmonDemocraticUnalaska38Mary Sattle Kapsner NelsonDemocraticBethel39Richard FosterDemocraticNome40Reggie JouleDemocraticKotzebue

source

Palin is going to be recommended for indictment in October. Then the Republican controlled legislature will decide what to do about it in January. She clearly abused her power.

You DO realize, don't you, that both houses of the Alaskan government are controlled by REPUBLICANS, right?

No?

Well, now you do.

The legislature of ALASKA, both houses being controlled by REPULICANS, and it is THEY who have elected to investigate Palin's actions as governor, Jeeves,

So much for this liberal conspiracy nonsense you're peddling.

Alaska State Senate
25th Alaska Legislature, 2007-2008[3][4]District Name Party Location Term Up ABert StedmanRepublicanSitka2008BKim EltonDemocraticJuneau2010CAlbert KookeshDemocraticAngoon2008DJoe ThomasDemocraticFairbanks2010EGary WilkenRepublicanFairbanks2008FGene TherriaultRepublicanNorth Pole2010GLyda GreenRepublicanMatanuska-Susitna Valley2008HCharlie HugginsRepublicanWasilla2010IFred DysonRepublicanEagle River2008JBill WielechowskiDemocraticAnchorage2010KBettye DavisDemocraticAnchorage2008LJohnny EllisDemocraticAnchorage2010MHollis FrenchDemocraticAnchorage2008NLesil McGuireRepublicanAnchorage2010OJohn CowderyRepublicanAnchorage2008PCon BundeRepublicanAnchorage2010QThomas WagonerRepublicanKenai2008RGary StevensRepublicanKodiak2010SLyman F. HoffmanDemocraticBethel2010TDonald OlsonDemocraticNome2008

Alaska State House of Representatives
25th Alaska Legislature, 2007-2008[3][4]District Name Party Location 1Kyle JohansenRepublicanKetchikan2Peggy WilsonRepublicanWrangell3Beth KerttulaDemocraticJuneau4Andrea DollDemocraticJuneau5Bill ThomasRepublicanHaines6Woodie SalmonDemocraticBeaver7Mike KellyRepublicanFairbanks8David GuttenbergDemocraticFairbanks9Scott KawasakiDemocraticFairbanks10Jay RamrasRepublicanFairbanks11John B. Coghill, Jr.RepublicanNorth Pole12John HarrisRepublicanValdez13Carl J. GattoRepublicanPalmer14Vic KohringRepublicanWasilla15Mark A. NeumanRepublicanWasilla16Bill StoltzeRepublicanChugiak/Mat-Su17Anna I. FaircloughRepublicanEagle River18Nancy A. DahlstromRepublicanAnchorage19Bob RosesRepublicanAnchorage20Max GruenbergDemocraticAnchorage21Harry CrawfordDemocraticAnchorage22Sharon CissnaDemocraticAnchorage23Les GaraDemocraticAnchorage24Berta GardnerDemocraticAnchorage25Mike DooganDemocraticAnchorage26Lindsey HolmesDemocraticAnchorage27Robert "Bob" BuchDemocraticAnchorage28Craig W. JohnsonRepublicanAnchorage29Ralph SamuelsRepublicanAnchorage30Kevin MeyerRepublicanAnchorage31Bob LynnRepublicanAnchorage32Mike HawkerRepublicanAnchorage33Kurt OlsonRepublicanKenai34Charles "Mike" ChenaultRepublicanNikiski35Paul SeatonRepublicanHomer36Gabrielle LaDouxRepublicanKodiak37Bryce EdgmonDemocraticUnalaska38Mary Sattle Kapsner NelsonDemocraticBethel39Richard FosterDemocraticNome40Reggie JouleDemocraticKotzebue

source

You do realize that the committee recommended that the investigation was bogus right?

Now you do...

Palin is going to be recommended for indictment in October. Then the Republican controlled legislature will decide what to do about it in January. She clearly abused her power.

The legislature won't decide this, under the Alaskan state law, a three member independent personnel board will decide this. Not Obama supporters...:cuckoo:

The legislature won't decide this, under the Alaskan state law, a three member independent personnel board will decide this. Not Obama supporters...:cuckoo:

I suggest you take a good look at yourself and what lies do to a person's soul.

Forum List

Back