The liberal thing is finally coming to an end

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
gty_sandra_fluke_jt_120223_wblog.jpg

^ sluts are us has iced the cake. Monika is a Saint by comparison.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCfrVFfFtzU]Jeff Gannon, pres. aka. Johnny Gosch: Report on "Countdown" (MSNBC) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNM3MhXWpC8]Gay Sheriff Scandal With Romney's AZ Campaign Co-Chair - YouTube[/ame]

I can understand why some conservative males have a problem with her.

She's not a guy waiting by a glory hole in a bathroom.

Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh now c'mooooooon Sallow... homos are the darlings of the LEFT... SURELY you're not MAKING FUN OF HOMOS... :eusa_eh:

No, he was satirizing right wing love affairs with the gays, but in "secret".

Oooohh... OK... you mean like Barney Frank running that homo love nest out of his basement... in secret.

I got it.

Oh now c'mooooooon Sallow... homos are the darlings of the LEFT... SURELY you're not MAKING FUN OF HOMOS... :eusa_eh:

No, he was satirizing right wing love affairs with the gays, but in "secret".

Oooohh... OK... you mean like Barney Frank running that homo love nest out of his basement... in secret.

I got it.

I get the feeling their are many homosexuals in DC. Frank has been protected for a long time. That homo knows some shit. He is disgusting though, isn't he?
I still can't understand how he was voted in over and over again by his constituents.
Must be a ton of homo's in his zone. He's not running again. The redistricting put an end to his run of filth and corruption.

I can understand why some conservative males have a problem with her.

She's not a guy waiting by a glory hole in a bathroom.

Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And repressed, angry homos make up a large part of the right.

You are living proof.
Your herpes breaking out again?

Forum List

Back