The liberal positions of self proclaimed "conservative" Republicans

Those are conservative positions. Why would anyone call them liberal?

The positions themselves are not "conservative" by nature, thats why they're liberal, don't confuse conservative with Republican, if you think about the word liberal and its definition those positions are liberal, matter of fact they are pillars of classical liberalism.

Not right now. Im on my phone at work. Maybe later if the baby doesn't fuse.
You got nothing. As usual.
Neg repped for being a 'tard.

Nothing? I was fucking busy at the time you moron.

one can start here:
National Rifle Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The NRA who tends to back conservative people, and who fight for gun rights.
Then you can read this:
Conservatives & Gun Control -- Conservative Perspectives on the Second Amendment & Gun Control

Now you would think given your questioning of what bass said this paragraph would have been hard to find. Second link off google.

next

Free-market conservatism financial definition of Free-market conservatism. Free-market conservatism finance term by the Free Online Dictionary.

Oops...
Free Market
A system of economics that minimizes government intervention and maximizes the role of the market. According to the theory of the free market, rational economic actors acting in their own self interest deal with information and price goods and services the most efficiently. Government regulations, trade barriers, and labor laws are generally thought to distort the market. Proponents of the free market argue that it provides the most opportunities for both consumers and producers by creating more jobs and allowing competition to decide what businesses are successful. Critics maintain that an unfettered free market concentrates wealth in the hands of a few, which is unsustainable in the long term. In practice, no country or jurisdiction has a completely free market. See also: Deregulation, Classical economics, Keynesian economics, Marxism, Monetarism, Chicago School, Austrian School.

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/

In the blue all the way to the right. What does it say? FREE MARKETS

TX GOP lawmakers push for free-market health care reforms; federal rules place a straightjacket on changes | Texas Watchdog

PolitiFact | Mitt Romney says U.S. is "only inches away from ceasing to be a free market economy.

funny if it wasnt why is Romney using it as a talking point?

As for environment, see free markets, They want Private business to police themselves when we know they cant. See BP oil spill.

lastly taxes. Are you serious? We just had a conversation in another thread about raising taxes, and you where against that. More so you where about lowering taxes. What did you think i would forget or something?

This seems to be a common theme with you. You play stupid as if it never happens. Do you think playing ignorant is amusing or something?

Ryan's Plan calls for LOWERING taxes to 25% you dipshit. The right if they could would lower taxes as far as they could get away with.
Contract with America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irritable Liberal Syndrome: Michelle Bachmann takes the lead in promoting income inequality
First Paul Ryan proposed lowering the corporate income tax to 25%. Tim Pawlenty doubled down and suggested 15% along with eliminating capital gains and the estate ta completely. In the race to the bottom, or the far right which is really the same thing Michelle Bachmann staked out new territory. She wants the corporate ta rate lowered to 9%.

no seriously you have to be nothing more than a pathetic troll.
Yet you neg rep me because my son is a little more important than proving you, a fucking moron wrong.

You worthless piece of ignorant fucking Partisan shit, Fuck you. You are a liar and a troll.You are the worst type of person out there. You are not proving anything more than how stupid you are. Please never breed. Society couldn't handle that Embarrassment.

Yeah, the Rabbid Jew obviously is trolling, they come here and argue support for those positions everyday and now he's asking for proof that those are Republitard positions? Maybe the realization hit him.

The positions themselves are not "conservative" by nature, thats why they're liberal, don't confuse conservative with Republican, if you think about the word liberal and its definition those positions are liberal, matter of fact they are pillars of classical liberalism.
Oh, you're talking about classical liberalism, AKA modern conservatism.

Modern liberalism has nothing to do with classical liberalism.

If the cons get to call everything they dislike Liberal, don't the liberals get to call everything they dislike conservative?

That IS how the partisan Trolls play this game, no?

Not right now. Im on my phone at work. Maybe later if the baby doesn't fuse.
You got nothing. As usual.
Neg repped for being a 'tard.

one can start here:
The NRA who tends to back conservative people, and who fight for gun rights.
Then you can read this:
Conservatives & Gun Control -- Conservative Perspectives on the Second Amendment & Gun Control

Now you would think given your questioning of what bass said this paragraph would have been hard to find. Second link off google.

next

Free-market conservatism financial definition of Free-market conservatism. Free-market conservatism finance term by the Free Online Dictionary.

Oops...
Free Market
A system of economics that minimizes government intervention and maximizes the role of the market. According to the theory of the free market, rational economic actors acting in their own self interest deal with information and price goods and services the most efficiently. Government regulations, trade barriers, and labor laws are generally thought to distort the market. Proponents of the free market argue that it provides the most opportunities for both consumers and producers by creating more jobs and allowing competition to decide what businesses are successful. Critics maintain that an unfettered free market concentrates wealth in the hands of a few, which is unsustainable in the long term. In practice, no country or jurisdiction has a completely free market. See also: Deregulation, Classical economics, Keynesian economics, Marxism, Monetarism, Chicago School, Austrian School.

TX GOP lawmakers push for free-market health care reforms; federal rules place a straightjacket on changes | Texas Watchdog

PolitiFact | Mitt Romney says U.S. is "only inches away from ceasing to be a free market economy.

As for environment, see free markets, They want Private business to police themselves when we know they cant. See BP oil spill.

lastly taxes. Are you serious? We just had a conversation in another thread about raising taxes, and you where against that. More so you where about lowering taxes. What did you think i would forget or something?

This seems to be a common theme with you. You play stupid as if it never happens. Do you think playing ignorant is amusing or something?

Ryan's Plan calls for LOWERING taxes to 25% you dipshit. The right if they could would lower taxes as far as they could get away with.

Irritable Liberal Syndrome: Michelle Bachmann takes the lead in promoting income inequality
First Paul Ryan proposed lowering the corporate income tax to 25%. Tim Pawlenty doubled down and suggested 15% along with eliminating capital gains and the estate ta completely. In the race to the bottom, or the far right which is really the same thing Michelle Bachmann staked out new territory. She wants the corporate ta rate lowered to 9%.

Yet you neg rep me because my son is a little more important than proving you, a fucking moron wrong.

You worthless piece of ignorant fucking Partisan shit, Fuck you. You are a liar and a troll.You are the worst type of person out there. You are not proving anything more than how stupid you are. Please never breed. Society couldn't handle that Embarrassment.

You are truly worthless. Not a single link proved anything. DId you see the NRA in favor of "unresticted access to firearms for Americans"? No. Because that is not their position.
Did you see anything about "markets where corporations can do whatever they want?" No. The link you provided spoke about minimal restrictions. That isn't the same thing, right?
Again, your links are not supportive of the OP. Either you recognize that or you are too stupid to breathe.

1. Loose interpretation of the Second Amendment which grants unrestricted access to firearms for all Americans.

2. Laisezz-faire free markets with no restrictions on what big businesses can do.

3. Little to no environmental restriction laws, just let everyone do what the hell they feel free to do until environmental problems become very serious and even then just deny it.

4. Little to no taxation.

There are more things, I'm just getting started.

Sounds like a list of positions liberals are conservative on ;)

I agree with you bass and see my previous post ;).

one can start here:
The NRA wwho tends to back conservative people, and who fight for gun rights.
Then you can read this:

next

Oops...

You are truly worthless. Not a single link proved anything. DId you see the NRA in favor of "unresticted access to firearms for Americans"? No. Because that is not their position.
Did you see anything about "markets where corporations can do whatever they want?" No. The link you provided spoke about minimal restrictions. That isn't the same thing, right?
Again, your links are not supportive of the OP. Either you recognize that or you are too stupid to breathe.

Ah so the only thing you have is to be captain literal in order to have a point. You know damn well these are basic polices the right argues for. How far it gets pushed depends on the person.you are a pathetic sack of shit you know.that? Many platforms call for eliminating whole agenices from the government.

Who the fuck are.you kidding? If you could have a 5% tax rate you would do it. The goal being.about zero in the end.
You hate regulations and don't think government should be.regulating people.
You sit there and fake amnesia in order to.what? Play some gothca game or not be nailed down.to a priciple. Its.pathetic and it ignores everything the right has been campaigning on since 08.
you are a pathetic liar.

So I've utterly destroyed your arguments and all you can do is carp at me.
Score one for the good guys. See you next thread, asshole.

You did nothing of the sort. You live in your own fantasy world rabbi.
What a pathetic loser you are.

Carp? Like how you called me a fucking tard you hypocritical sack of shit.

You are a 'tard. You cannot read and understand a simple post. You throw a bunch of stuff sort of tangentially related and claim that as evidence.
You are pitiful in your ignorance.

You are a 'tard. You cannot read and understand a simple post. You throw a bunch of stuff sort of tangentially related and claim that as evidence.

Retard, if anything I posted in my OP was wrong please point it out instead of sticking your face in the sand and denying everything.

Retard, if anything I posted in my OP was wrong please point it out instead of sticking your face in the sand and denying everything.
I asked for proof of any of your assertions. I realize that's asking a lot from a moron like you. But maybe we can have some kind of standard here instead of just trading opinions.

1. Loose interpretation of the Second Amendment which grants unrestricted access to firearms for all Americans.

2. Laisezz-faire free markets with no restrictions on what big businesses can do.

3. Little to no environmental restriction laws, just let everyone do what the hell they feel free to do until environmental problems become very serious and even then just deny it.

I doubt you can find any candidate, including Ron Paul, who supports any of those positions.

I doubt you can find any candidate, including Ron Paul, who supports any of those positions.

He actually cannot find ANYONE who supports those positions. Iv'e asked for proof but that's too much for libs.

Bass the Black Racist Ass is a certified fool with zero credibility.

Forum List

Back