The Liberal mind: The Psychological Causes Of Political Madness.

OK. Admin is giving me some grief about rules violations, so here is a link to the Publishers website, where I got my quotes from. Read them at your leisure. Hopefully Admin won't have a problem with me providing a link.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle Rossiter, Jr., MD

The reality is what you should be doing is MAKING YOUR OWN ARGUMENT and not posting someone else's.

We can't argue with the author of this book, we can only argue with you. So what's the point of giving us someone else's opinion?

• Banned
OK. Admin is giving me some grief about rules violations, so here is a link to the Publishers website, where I got my quotes from. Read them at your leisure. Hopefully Admin won't have a problem with me providing a link.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle Rossiter, Jr., MD

The reality is what you should be doing is MAKING YOUR OWN ARGUMENT and not posting someone else's.

We can't argue with the author of this book, we can only argue with you. So what's the point of giving us someone else's opinion?
Why should I try to reinvent the wheel? He said it better than I could. And you can still argue it. Just pick one and try to refute it. Or is that beyond your limited intellect?

• Banned

Yeah right, like people are just going to read this because you say so.
I understand that you don't want people to read it, because it totally exposes you libturds for what you are. Sucks to be you. LOL!

• Banned

I understand that you don't want people to read it, because it totally exposes you libturds for what you are. Sucks to be you. LOL!
My two previous replies were in response to a deleted post, in case you're wondering.

Why should I try to reinvent the wheel? He said it better than I could. And you can still argue it. Just pick one and try to refute it. Or is that beyond your limited intellect?

This isn't about re-inventing. You can agree 100% with what this author says. But you still have to make YOUR OWN ARGUMENT.

I still can't argue with the author. You have to tell us why YOU believe he is 100% right.

You don't want to reinvent the wheel, well, no one else is going to bother writing either if you can't be bothered in the first place.

I couldn't care less whether anyone reads it.

The reality is liberals aren't going to read it because they won't care. Some Conservatives might want to read it, but really, come on, 90% of this forum struggle to read past a sentence, you're presenting a whole book for them.

In many posts I could write "you're not going to read this" in the second paragraph in EVERY post I write to someone, and they won't notice for months.

Really, most people come on here for some kind of entertainment value. They read the title and make a comment. They read the first sentence and make a comment.

They don't care to understand the facts of an issue. They only care to be right, and to do it quickly.

And your insults show that really, this thread is a waste of time too. That's all this is about "My dad's dick is bigger than your dad's dick"

Didn't you get over this in High School?

Forum List

Back