The liberal meltdown on live TV every night on every channel is ALMOST worth 8 years of Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The endless whining & crying and all around juvenile behavior is unbelievable. Fox News has them on as guests. Ever other channel has them on as hosts. It is priceless watching the public meltdown and disintegration of an entire party. Their only hope is that Trump fails miserably because at the rate their going even if he only succeeds marginally they are going to look like complete buffoons to EVERYONE rather than just those paying attention.

The endless whining & crying and all around juvenile behavior is unbelievable. Fox News has them on as guests. Ever other channel has them on as hosts. It is priceless watching the public meltdown and disintegration of an entire party. Their only hope is that Trump fails miserably because at the rate their going even if he only succeeds marginally they are going to look like complete buffoons to EVERYONE rather than just those paying attention.

I've been holding off saying it...but you are exactly right.

Obama was built up from the get-go as larger than life...he got a nobel prize just for being elected for crapsake. No one could live up to the myth the left built up around Obama...and he didn't.

Conversely, the left has now set the bar so low for Trump that he can do nothing but either be the next Hitler or exceed expectations.

It's wonderful. And the left, in their arrogance has no idea that their tantrums are almost guaranteeing a Reaganesque first term for Trump.

• Banned

I've been holding off saying it...but you are exactly right.

Obama was built up from the get-go as larger than life...he got a nobel prize just for being elected for crapsake. No one could live up to the myth the left built up around Obama...and he didn't.

Conversely, the left has now set the bar so low for Trump that he can do nothing but either be the next Hitler or exceed expectations.

It's wonderful. And the left, in their arrogance has no idea that their tantrums are almost guaranteeing a Reaganesque first term for Trump.
Agreed

If the election night news anchors had cyanide available, we'd be looking at a whole new set of liberals. They looked like they wanted to die.

• Banned
Obama was built up from the get-go as larger than life

Lol you dumb rubes. Google "God Emperor Trump."
I've no interest in your social media trolling.
Your loss
My "loss" occurred during the last 9 years. Try again
I guess your loss was America's gain
You perfectly define the people I spoke of in my op. I enjoy your debates but damn you're slow.

Lol you dumb rubes. Google "God Emperor Trump."
Your loss
You perfectly define the people I spoke of in my op. I enjoy your debates but damn you're slow.
Oh shut up and google it. You'll chuckle.

Your loss
No time. I have a two year old tearing ass through my house while my daughter is in class tonight. Can't even play my horror game, dammit. Flipping between Nicktoons & news on the commercials.

Your loss
No time. I have a two year old tearing ass through my house while my daughter is in class tonight. Can't even play my horror game, dammit. Flipping between Nicktoons & news on the commercials.
Well it's pretty hilarious. I can't tell if the creators actually believe in what they posted, or are trolling the planet and lulzing themselves into a stupor.

Well it's pretty hilarious. I can't tell if the creators actually believe in what they posted, or are trolling the planet and lulzing themselves into a stupor.
If you have a youtube link I'll watch it but my hands are too full for a long diatribe in writing.

If you have a youtube link I'll watch it but my hands are too full for a long diatribe in writing.
Oh whoops I should have said google it and click on images

obama_halo_logo-273x275.jpg
100_1101.jpg
[

QUOTE="TheOldSchool, post: 16400249, member: 39852"]
Obama was built up from the get-go as larger than life

Lol you dumb rubes. Google "God Emperor Trump."[/QUOTE]

The libs melting away isn't limited to nighttime only. I've become mildly addicted to MSDNC's Morning Joke since the day after the election and what goes on there meltdown-wise every morning is truly amazing. Mika looks terminally stricken and Eugene Robinson can only stutter and hem and haw his way through some inane point. It's like watching a liberal funeral procession, and a great way to start the day.

The libs melting away isn't limited to nighttime only. I've become mildly addicted to MSDNC's Morning Joke since the day after the election and what goes on there meltdown-wise every morning is truly amazing. Mika looks terminally stricken and Eugene Robinson can only stutter and hem and haw his way through some inane point. It's like watching a liberal funeral procession, and a great way to start the day.
Truth is often fatal to liberals. It's like sunlight to a vampire.

Forum List

Back