The liberal left shows their true colors.

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
After walking out on Bill O'Reilly for accurately stating that muslims killed Americans on 9/11, Joy Behar went on a little rant about Nevada's Senate Candidate Sharron Angle.

Calling her a bitch and saying that she was “going to hell, this bitch.” and added "I'd like to see her do this ad in the South Bronx, Come here, bitch! Come to New York and do it!"

See the video here.

Meanwhile on this same day the Angle campaign had a banner fundraising day bringing in 137,000, coincidence?

After walking out on Bill O'Reilly for accurately stating that muslims killed Americans on 9/11, Joy Behar went on a little rant about Nevada's Senate Candidate Sharron Angle.

Calling her a bitch and saying that she was “going to hell, this bitch.” and added "I'd like to see her do this ad in the South Bronx, Come here, bitch! Come to New York and do it!"

See the video here.

Meanwhile on this same day the Angle campaign had a banner fundraising day bringing in 137,000, coincidence?

If I were Angle I'd be on the next plane. We'd have us a bitch fest.

Behar is a hate filled dilusional fuck tard. ...and a gift that keeps on giving.

Yep.

She's a gift all right.

She sure keeps on giving.

I wish Angle would take the time to appear on the View.

Never mind. I forgot. If you don't agree with Beyooon she picks up her marbles and goes home.

Angle shouldn't waste her time and neither should anyone else.

See the video here.

What's your thread title have to do with this?

It cracks me up sometimes.

The left bitch and moan about who is "leading" they right, when they have actual comedians leading them, not people that are funny, but actual comedians. 2 have shows on Comedy Central, but they take them serously.

Sharon Angle sent that big mouthed bitch from the Bronx some flowers and a thank you card for the $150 thousand dollars in donations she's received since the big mouthed bitch from the Bronx opened her big fat mouth. Hilarious.

See the video here.

What's your thread title have to do with this?

I'm waiting.

Forum List

Back