The Liberal/Islamist Alliance

I realize that the difference bwtween what was done and who did it is a subtle one....but the neat thing about the english language is that it is rich and complex enough to allow such subtlety. Durbin is stating that if you did not know who was doing THIS...you would think that the speaker was describing nazi POW tactics..... the focus of his sentence is on WHAT was being done to prisoners and how descpicable it was....Do I think he could have made his point with more tact? Certainly, and I have said that on numerous occasions. Do I think he was calling our troops NAZIS? No I do not and he later went on to clarify that exact point...but you really don't care about what he meant, you only care about eh GOTCHA value that you derive from repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. boring. what other cut and paste gems do you have for us today? ANy more tasteless Clinton jokes? :rofl:

I realize that the difference bwtween what was done and who did it is a subtle one....but the neat thing about the english language is that it is rich and complex enough to allow such subtlety. Durbin is stating that if you did not know who was doing THIS...you would think that the speaker was describing nazi POW tactics..... the focus of his sentence is on WHAT was being done to prisoners and how descpicable it was....Do I think he could have made his point with more tact? Certainly, and I have said that on numerous occasions. Do I think he was calling our troops NAZIS? No I do not and he later went on to clarify that exact point...but you really don't care about what he meant, you only care about eh GOTCHA value that you derive from repeating it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. boring. what other cut and paste gems do you have for us today? ANy more tasteless Clinton jokes? :rofl:

Translation - Quit telling the truth about what my Democrats say about the troops!!!!!!!!!

Translation - Quit telling the truth about what my Democrats say about the troops!!!!!!!!!

you do not know enough about the english language to write your own thoughts in it, let alone translate the thoughts of others.

try writing your own stuff and then, maybe, you'll earn the right to translate someone elses thoughts.

you do not know enough about the english language to write your own thoughts in it, let alone translate the thoughts of others.

try writing your own stuff and then, maybe, you'll earn the right to translate someone elses thoughts.

You do have a fear over the facts about how Dems talk about the troops

You do have a fear over the facts about how Dems talk about the troops

no I don't ....I said that Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inapproprate. I really think you should find some new material. When will YOU ever answer my simple question:

Did Britain surrender Palestine in the spring of 1948? yes or no?

no I don't ....I said that Durbin's remarks were ill advised and inapproprate. I really think you should find some new material. When will YOU ever answer my simple question:

Typical. His smear was taken out of context or misreported

Same as you said about Kerry and Kennedy

why can't you answer a simple question?

Did Britain surrender palestine in the spring of '48? yes or no?

Can't bring yourself to admit Dems smear the troops - and you still support them

I have said that I thought Durbin's comments were ill advised and inappropriate.... move on... let's leave the three year old comments behind and talk about Iraq. I have asked you a question.... in an attempt to get to understand why you misuse the word surrender. Can you answer it please?

I have said that I thought Durbin's comments were ill advised and inappropriate.... move on... let's leave the three year old comments behind and talk about Iraq. I have asked you a question.... in an attempt to get to understand why you misuse the word surrender. Can you answer it please?

and Kerry's

and Kennedy's

the liberal media publishing classified documents

and their slanted reporting of the war

and the surrender bill

Yes MM, lets move on from the truth about your party

start a thread about it.....

now answer my question in this thread:

I look forward to reading your reply when I get back from nine holes of golf.

I am not ducking anything. I have stated my position regarding the statements of democrats... I have stated my position regarding my continued support for the democratic party and what it would take to stop that support. You continue to bring up stuff from years ago and refuse to address the issues of today. I want to get to the bottom of your continued use of the word 'surrender"....I know that you are using it incorrectly and would like to demonstrate that to you....so PLEASE... quit the fucking tapdancing and spinning and hiding and ignoring that you do so well and just answer this one question for me:

Did Britain surrender palestine in the spring of 1948? yes or no?

It will a good day today

The weather is to be great. Perfect weather for the Dems to surrender to Pres Bush and forget about their surrender date in the funding bill

Islamist State of Iran: Leader in Human Rights Violation

January 31, 2014 by Majid Rafizadeh

iran-hangings-from-cranes-450x301.jpg

Speaking of Iran’s record, Esfandiyari mentioned that human rights issues are at the foundation of the Iranian government and that Iran’s emphasis on human rights is “extensive.”

It is ironic that Iranian Ayatollahs, Mullahs and leaders are boasting about their human rights records while the nation is carrying out egregious human rights abuses, according to various international organizations.

Iran tops many credible lists compiled about human rights violations, lack of democracy, and constriction of rights including freedom of speech, press, assembly, and political participation of the citizenry. Iran tops the rank in arbitrary arrests and detentions, capital punishment, stoning, unequal rights for women and men, widespread abuses against members of recognized and unrecognized religious and ethnic minorities— this groups includes Christians and Baha’is who have been discriminated against and continue to encounter arbitrary detention and unfair trials, and be denied educational opportunities and jobs.

In addition, according to Human Rights Watch, Iran also engages in systematic discrimination based on the sexual orientation and gender identity. According to the organization, “Iran is one of only seven countries with laws allowing executions for consensual same-sex conduct”.

Several branches of the Iranian regime have been accused by international organizations of human rights abuses, including the volunteer paramilitary force the Basij, the judiciary, as well as security forces like the elite Islamist Revolutionary Guards Corps.

According to Amnesty International, just since the beginning of 2014, the Islamist state of Iran has carried out a total of 40 executions. According to reports, at least 33 of these executions were carried out in the past week alone. These executions are officially acknowledged by the Iranian regime. Public executions were also carried out this month, on January 14th in a city called Saveh, Markazi Province, in the northern part of Iran.

These recent happenings are only the tip of the iceberg of human rights abuses in the Islamic Republic of Iran. Unlike Iran’s 28 page unsubstantiated report collected by an institution accused of crimes against humanity, the aforementioned reports about Iran’s human rights abuses are collected by credible international organizations that do not record anything until it is completely verified by the concrete evidence.

Islamist State of Iran: Leader in Human Rights Violation | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back