The Liberal Commitment.....

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine. On the other hand, I can't stop you, it's a public forum.

If I don't get your OK, I'll simply use the quote....no name.

C'mon....put your big boy pants on.

You've been hammered before.
You can't honestly use a direct quote without giving credit, here or in the real world. And I've never been hammered except when I drink. Do as you wish...

Jeeeeezzzzzzz....

What a whiney "OK."

Quote without name or link.

Then you can ignore it or your usual attacks.
Learn to make your own decisions, like an adult. You don't need my permission to quote me but if you quote me and you don't acknowledge it when you know who said it, you're being dishonest.

Simple, you dope.

I'll quote is as I stated, sans name and link....and you proudly claim authorship.

If you dare.
Bothers me not either way...

If I don't get your OK, I'll simply use the quote....no name.

C'mon....put your big boy pants on.

You've been hammered before.
You can't honestly use a direct quote without giving credit, here or in the real world. And I've never been hammered except when I drink. Do as you wish...

Jeeeeezzzzzzz....

What a whiney "OK."

Quote without name or link.

Then you can ignore it or your usual attacks.
Learn to make your own decisions, like an adult. You don't need my permission to quote me but if you quote me and you don't acknowledge it when you know who said it, you're being dishonest.

Simple, you dope.

I'll quote is as I stated, sans name and link....and you proudly claim authorship.

If you dare.
Bothers me not either way...

I'll wait for you to claim attribution.

But when you use the power of government to punish different views.....that's not American values.

And I totally agree with that..but by donating millions of dollars to organizations (by way of their charitable foundation WinShape) that lobby the government to deny rights based on sexual orientation, the Cathy's are just as guilty. His opinion is not the issue. It's his actions. To his credit, Mr. Cathy has stopped giving to the groups that work overtly against same sex marriage / gay rights.
The Denver city council isn't trying to prevent the restaurant from opening. Because of the past actions of the owner, they want to be sure public property is not used in any discrimination against their citizens.

What one does with their legally obtained earnings is none of your business, especially as the Supreme Court has found that such contributions are an extension of free speech.

Citizens United: "....the court continued a proud tradition of protecting our right to free political speech."
Citizens United: It's about free speech

To demand a change in this marks you as a fascist.

Just a minute. Your thesis is that liberals are "fascists" if they boycott a business based on its offensive "speech". But, you don't brand conservatives as "fascists" for doing the same thing. Why the double standards?

Did you ever get an answer to this question Deb?

But when you use the power of government to punish different views.....that's not American values.

And I totally agree with that..but by donating millions of dollars to organizations (by way of their charitable foundation WinShape) that lobby the government to deny rights based on sexual orientation, the Cathy's are just as guilty. His opinion is not the issue. It's his actions. To his credit, Mr. Cathy has stopped giving to the groups that work overtly against same sex marriage / gay rights.
The Denver city council isn't trying to prevent the restaurant from opening. Because of the past actions of the owner, they want to be sure public property is not used in any discrimination against their citizens.

What one does with their legally obtained earnings is none of your business, especially as the Supreme Court has found that such contributions are an extension of free speech.

Citizens United: "....the court continued a proud tradition of protecting our right to free political speech."

Just a minute. Your thesis is that liberals are "fascists" if they boycott a business based on its offensive "speech". But, you don't brand conservatives as "fascists" for doing the same thing. Why the double standards?

You might be interested in this:

Liberal Fascism on Display | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No. PoliticalChic evades the content of my posts.

I was just posting in another thread started by tinydancer. Here is a link:

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

According to PoliticalChic's thesis, tinydancer is a conservative "fascist". Maybe PoliticalChic will try to defend her double standards, but I think it's more probable that she will continue to evade.

Last edited:

I see. You painted yourself into a corner in this thread, so you abandoned it and started another one.

When you get a break from your new thread, please come back and address the content of my posts ... in particular, the issue of double standards. Thank you.

Oh fuck you. Every fucking issue by every fucking so called liberal like you (we call them liberals but you are all in fact communists or too stupid to know you are pawns for communists) display nothing but double standards.

You let me know if you want me to list the fucking ways. It is a long fucking list, so please let me know.

God I hate liberals.

Oh fuck you. Every fucking issue by every fucking so called liberal like you (we call them liberals but you are all in fact communists or too stupid to know you are pawns for communists) display nothing but double standards.

You let me know if you want me to list the fucking ways. It is a long fucking list, so please let me know.

God I hate liberals.

Please address the content and ease up on the profanity and hate speech.

God I hate liberals.

Please address the content and ease up on the profanity and hate speech.

Yeah, that is what I thought.

R candidates should bar/ban activists like Ramos:The Job of Journalists Is to 'Denounce positions' | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tinydancer complained about Ramos's questioning of Trump, and wrote this in the opening post: "One more attack on a Republican candidates position like the bullshit Ramos pulled on Trump, conservatives have to attack not only the journalist but the media outlet they represent and go after their advertisers like there is no tomorrow. Bottom line, Ramos and his ilk have gone on for too long without any serious push back. It is time to punish them. Truly punish them as hard as we can."

According to PoliticalChic's thesis, tinydancer is a conservative "fascist". Maybe PoliticalChic will try to defend her double standards, but I think it's more probable that she will continue to evade.

I see. You painted yourself into a corner in this thread, so you abandoned it and started another one.

When you get a break from your new thread, please come back and address the content of my posts ... in particular, the issue of double standards. Thank you.

Actually, what I did was put you in your place, and provide truth in a well supported and documented thread.

There was no double standard.

Liberal fascists use the power of government coercion to enforce thought control.

Early I referred to you as a fascist....and, correctly, you never denied same.

Actually, what I did was put you in your place, and provide truth in a well supported and documented thread.

Liberal fascists use the power of government coercion to enforce thought control.

Your false bravado is very entertaining. I'm constantly laughing at you. Therefore, I accept your concession that you're unable to support your thesis and found it prudent to scamper away and start a new thread.

Your false bravado is very entertaining. I'm constantly laughing at you. Therefore, I accept your concession that you're unable to support your thesis and found it prudent to scamper away and start a new thread.

Did you see this?
"There was no double standard."

This is the second or third time you've made a charge you couldn't support.

And, no you're not 'constantly laughing.'
You're wounded by what I've posted....and that's why you lie and keep coming back.

God I hate liberals.

Gee I missed this frothing mental patient meltdown from yesterday. Well I'll add it to today's entertainment.

"Denver council member Paul Lopez “called opposition to the chain at DIA ‘really, truly a moral issue,'” according to the Denver Post,

If the Denver City Council is concerned about the morality of the businesses at the airport, they should take a closer look at two current occupants: Ben and Jerry’s and Starbucks.

According to 2nd Vote, Starbucks Foundation has donated to Planned Parenthood, while Starbucks has been “listed as a company that matches employees’ gifts to Planned Parenthood.”

....PR whizzes are hard-pressed to explain why a corporation would donate to a company whose executives have been caught on camera cavalierly discussing the sale of fetal body parts.

....Planned Parenthood, which performs around a third of abortions in the United States, hardly represents American values:

....senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, makes statements suggesting Planned Parenthood may perform partial-birth abortions, despite such procedures being illegal."
The Hypocrisy of Denver’s War on Chick-fil-A

"Denver council member Paul Lopez “called opposition to the chain at DIA ‘really, truly a moral issue,'” according to the Denver Post,

If the Denver City Council is concerned about the morality of the businesses at the airport, they should take a closer look at two current occupants: Ben and Jerry’s and Starbucks.

According to 2nd Vote, Starbucks Foundation has donated to Planned Parenthood, while Starbucks has been “listed as a company that matches employees’ gifts to Planned Parenthood.”

....PR whizzes are hard-pressed to explain why a corporation would donate to a company whose executives have been caught on camera cavalierly discussing the sale of fetal body parts.

....Planned Parenthood, which performs around a third of abortions in the United States, hardly represents American values:

....senior director of medical services at Planned Parenthood, makes statements suggesting Planned Parenthood may perform partial-birth abortions, despite such procedures being illegal."
The Hypocrisy of Denver’s War on Chick-fil-A

Thank you for the copy and paste from an online commentary. However, the commentary is not yours. You did not add any content of your own.

The City and County of Denver own the airport. They are not engaged in a "war" on a chicken joint. They are vetting a potential tenant.

....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief...

.....simply doesn't exist. I'll prove it,

A prime example of thought-crime police, patrolled and enforced by your Liberal government:

Yesterday:
"The Denver City Council is taking its time deciding whether Chick-fil-A, whose CEO is opposed to gay marriage, should be allowed to open a restaurant in the Denver airport." Denver puts Chick-fil-A's restaurant bid on back burner

What happens to those who dare to have an opinion that differs from that endorsed by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats?
Pay attention:

1. Once upon a time in America....actually, in the summer of 2012, a fast food CEO became embroiled in a battle because he had an opinion that ran counter to the Liberal viewpoint.

"In July 2012, [Dan] Cathy made headlines when he said "guilty as charged" in response to a question about whether the company was in"support of the traditional family.".... his views on same-sex marriage have not changed.

"I think the time of truths and principles are captured and codified in God’s word and I’m just personally committed to that,” he told the AJC [The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ].

“I know others feel very different from that and I respect their opinion and I hope that they would be respectful of mine.
[Get that? He's obviously not a Liberal.]
... I think that’s a political debate that’s going to rage on. And the wiser thing for us to do is to stay focused on customer service.”

... last June when the Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, [he tweetied], "Sad day for our nation; founding fathers would be ashamed of our gen. to abandon wisdom of the ages re: cornerstone of strong societies."
Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy Speaks Out On Gay Marriage Controversy

2. Of course, Liberals responded with their version of 'the Liberal Commitment.....

....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief.....'

a. Salon called Cathy ' an unapologetic homophobe' Chick-fil-A: Antibiotic-free, but still pretty terrible - Salon.com

b. And the Village Voice wrote " homophobic chicken peddler/Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy." Chick-Fil-A Flap: Brooklyn Republican Invites Homophobic Chicken Peddler Dan Cathy To Open Restaurant

c. And Slate: " Racism persists, but at least racists have been formally politically defanged. Homophobes, meanwhile, have not." The Chick-fil-A Fried Chicken Fiasco Is a Harsh Reminder of the Hatred That Gays and Lesbians Face

3. And those bastions of Liberal indoctrination, the universities, showed their open-mindedness:

a. " Emory University dumps Chick-fil-A....." Emory University dumps Chick-fil-A

b. "Colleges Rally to Kick Chick-fil-A Off Campus" Colleges Rally To Kick Chick-fil-A Off Campus

Reminder to all: Chick-fil-A has never been accused of discriminating in any way against gay customers, or against any employees.

None. Not once.

Did I mention that 'The Liberal Commitment.....
....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief' .....doesn't exist.

Just wait...it gets better.

"Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey visited a Chick-fil-A over the weekend, presumably because they have amazing chicken sandwiches and are one of the most successful fast food restaurants on the planet.

He dared to tweet about his purchases and prompted significant backlash from social justice warriors in every corner of the internet. His crime? Supporting a business whose owners believe in traditional marriage. Even worse? He did it during gay pride month. Blasphemy."
Katie Pavlich - Social Justice Mob Goes After Twitter CEO For Eating Chick-fil-A

Forum List

Back