The LIARS Keep on LYING - Kudlow Exposes Trump for the LIAR He Is

No one lies more than trump.
I asked you (and about 100 other liberals) to present ONE lie that Trump ever told. None of you ever did that.

In the meantime, I presented MANY lies of that pathological liar, Hillary Clinton. Actually the whole Democrat Party is one big lying entity. Everybody knows it, They are DONE. I can't wait to see that big red map in 2020. :biggrin:

And look at this censorship happening right here. More Democrat lying.
He said his father was born in Germany.
Said he'd show his taxes
Good one. :113:

He also said he could compel Mexico to make a one time payment of up to $10 billion to pay for his wall.
When trump gets kicked out on his ass he'd make millions on a comedy show

Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING.

Larry Kudlow just makes it more obvious.

Larry Kudlow contradicts President Trump on a critical aspect of the trade war

Trump, who has argued that trade wars are “good and easy to win,” suggested on Saturday that the U.S. was “collecting” tariffs from China.

Kudlow initially explained that China will suffer significant GDP losses as export markets are hit, while the impact to U.S. growth will be relatively insignificant, thanks to the “terrific” Trump economy.

But Fox host Chris Wallace pressed him on the issue.

“It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "Those of US smart enuff to know Trump has been LYING about his trade wars already knew Trump was LYING."

Those of US with a brain know Trump is a LIAR & his base love to be LIED to.

Go to the 6:30 mark of the video to hear the discussion on 'who pays' ................. LOFL ............... Trump = the LIAR .........

Forum List

Back