The less intelligent you are....

The jails are full of illiterates and high school drops outs. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

And nothing ticks me off more than the amount of scholarships given to athletes over scholars.

How can they be Obama supporters? Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative. Pretty good indicator of who has "edjamakation".

The comments below the Article are hilarious.

Only 6% of Scientists Are Republicans, 55% Are Dems | The FOX Nation

Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

When you guys say stupid stuff, you make it too easy. Better luck next time.

Nuff said!

How many scientists are independent, libertarian or unaffiliated?

Since 55% are Democrats and only 6% are Republicans, uh, well, YOU do the math.

The jails are full of illiterates and high school drops outs. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

And nothing ticks me off more than the amount of scholarships given to athletes over scholars.

How can they be Obama supporters? Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative. Pretty good indicator of who has "edjamakation".

Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Nuff said!

Gee, How many scientist receive government funding? They are no different than the majority living off the government that vote Democrat.

Gee, Einstein, since ONLY 6% of scientists are Republican, even if ALL of them were in the private sector, then the majority of scientists in EVERY sector would still be Democrats. Simply because there are so many compared to Republicans.

528-54.gif

The more federal aid you get?

Just seems that way to me.

seems to me

the less intelligent
the MORE CONSERVATIVE

the less intelligent
the more likely to believe you KNOW THE TRUTH!

the less intelligent
the more likely to believe you are SMART!
and everyone else is a moron

How does your elitism square with Confuscious?

"I am greater than no man for there is no man from whom I cannot learn something."
-Confuscious

Nuff said!

Polls. Useless.

And I never read your posts all the way through as they are all usually pointless.

Last edited:

Nuff said!

Gee, How many scientist receive government funding? They are no different than the majority living off the government that vote Democrat.

Gee, Einstein, since ONLY 6% of scientists are Republican, even if ALL of them were in the private sector, then the majority of scientists in EVERY sector would still be Democrats. Simply because there are so many compared to Republicans.

528-54.gif

Gee, Einstein scientist in every sector receive some sort of government funding. Industry likely has less government funding per scientist than the others & therefore have fewer Democrats. Those sectors getting the most government funding per scientist have more Democrats.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) US Founding Father.

Last edited:

528-54.gif

Gee, Einstein scientist in every sector receive some sort of government funding. Industry likely has less government funding per scientist than the others & therefore have fewer Democrats. Geologist likely get the most government funding per scientist & therefore have more Democrats.

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) US Founding Father.

Now THAT is hilarious. I linked the FACTS. They are RIGHT THERE and you STILL say something, well, dumb. OK, don't believe the facts. Believe what you want. Even if it is only a delusion.

Republicans will never be able to complete if they don't start to live in THIS world.

Polls. Useless.

And I never read your posts all the way through as they are all usually pointless.

You should click on the links I provide. It might help you to "wake up".

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: About the Survey - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

About the Scientist Survey

Results for the scientist survey are based on 2,533 online interviews conducted from May 1 to June 14, 2009 with members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), under the direction of Princeton Survey Research Associates International. A sample of 9,998 members was drawn from the AAAS membership list excluding those who were not based in the United States or whose membership type identified them as primary or secondary-level educators.

Founded in 1848, AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society, and includes members representing all scientific fields. AAAS publishes Science, one of the most widely circulated peer-reviewed scientific journals in the world.

-----------------They are saying that those interviewed are in this country and are NOT teachers or professors, but "real" scientists.

Polls. Useless.

You should click on the links I provide. It might help you to "wake up".

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: About the Survey - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

About the Scientist Survey

Results for the scientist survey are based on 2,533 online interviews conducted from May 1 to June 14, 2009 with members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), under the direction of Princeton Survey Research Associates International. A sample of 9,998 members was drawn from the AAAS membership list excluding those who were not based in the United States or whose membership type identified them as primary or secondary-level educators.

Founded in 1848, AAAS is the world’s largest general scientific society, and includes members representing all scientific fields. AAAS publishes Science, one of the most widely circulated peer-reviewed scientific journals in the world.

-----------------They are saying that those interviewed are in this country and are NOT teachers or professors, but "real" scientists.

FYI there are a hell of a lot of intelligent people in the world who aren't scientists.

Shit I've known some chemists that couldn't find their own ass with both hands and a fucking GPS.

Nuff said!

So some large part of the 55% and 32% take the easy way out by claiming to be either a D or an I, leaving the minority who willingly anounce they are Rs. Being a Liberal is the most gutless (I'm a good person) of decisions; being a conservative and announcing it to the world requires real boldness. Hollywood figures generally keep that inclination to themselves The present composition of the population who proclaim theimselves L is about 19% and Conservative about 39% with about 32% staying out of the debate, thus your 32%.

Last edited:

Nuff said!

I haven't a clue what scientists have to do with federal aid unless you are talking about research, but do you have any stats on # of felons vs.scientists? Don't bother. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

As for the OP, uneducated people on federal aide tend to breed more. And the more fatherless children a breeder has, the bigger the check. Look it up rdean. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

Nuff said!

I haven't a clue what scientists have to do with federal aid unless you are talking about research, but do you have any stats on # of felons vs.scientists? Don't bother. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

As for the OP, uneducated people on federal aide tend to breed more. And the more fatherless children a breeder has, the bigger the check. Look it up rdean. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

Well, at least we agree on something.

I was just pointing out that the majority of scientists are Obama supporters. The overwhelming, vast majority.

The less intelligent you are....

the more likely you are to be rdean.

When you lose, you resort to "personal attacks", a favorite Republican pastime. It's what losers do.

Forum List

Back