The less intelligent you are....

Poverty is not equal to intelligence.

Of all people you should know that USC.

How about all those bankers who got our money strings free?

How stupid were they?

Maybe it should be "The less well educated you are, the less well off you are, the more likely you are to have to rely on aid".

The more federal aid you get?

Just seems that way to me.

seems to me

the less intelligent
the MORE CONSERVATIVE

the less intelligent
the more likely to believe you KNOW THE TRUTH!

the less intelligent
the more likely to believe you are SMART!
and everyone else is a moron

The jails are full of illiterates and high school drops outs. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

And nothing ticks me off more than the amount of scholarships given to athletes over scholars.

The jails are full of illiterates and high school drops outs. Obama supporters of course. Nuff said?

And nothing ticks me off more than the amount of scholarships given to athletes over scholars.

And why is it like that do you think?

It sure does. Every time they interview one of those "Teabaggers", it seems they are always on "full disability" for weighing 400 pounds or they're afraid someone will cut their Social Security or Medicare. Where do they think the money for that is coming from?

The idiot weho claimed to be the one who posted FIRST about breaking dem windows is on full disability.

How can peolle BE SO STUPID?????

How many of the worlds great thinkers were born poor?

The question you should ask is how many of the world's great thinkers got government assistance.

One can be poor and not take a dime from the government. You know make it on their own?

It's an outdated concept to you libbies but some of us still admire it.

The less intelligent you are....

The more intelligent you are the more federal aid you get.

The more criminal you are the more federal aid you steal.

The system will always be gamed & is best left in the hands of local charities who personally know the beneficiary is truly deserving.

How can they be Obama supporters? Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative. Pretty good indicator of who has "edjamakation".

The comments below the Article are hilarious.

Only 6% of Scientists Are Republicans, 55% Are Dems | The FOX Nation

Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

When you guys say stupid stuff, you make it too easy. Better luck next time.

Nuff said!

i dont know about this....welfare queens are not stupid..they have to know the ins and outs of the system..what they can get and when they can get it...i had one tell me..."if someone is willing to give it, I am willing to take it" kinda summed the whole thing up.

think about what they have to understand to really work the system...section 8 housing...food stamps...wic...medicare or cad not sure which.....now get this...only the custodial parent get the medicaid or whatever...so now they have to figure out how to get and keep custody....

its a full time job being a beat

How can they be Obama supporters? Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% are conservative. Pretty good indicator of who has "edjamakation".

Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party

Public Praises Science; Scientists Fault Public, Media: Section 4: Scientists, Politics and Religion - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Nuff said!

How many scientists are independent, libertarian or unaffiliated?

Nuff said!

Gee, How many scientist receive government funding? They are no different than the majority living off the government that vote Democrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back