The Legend of High Black Crime

Poverty has always been a precursor to crime. When a person has lost hope of success in normal endeavors, crime can seem like the only option.
Oh really? Then you should be able to name the top 5 most dangerous poor white neighborhoods.

Irrelevant.
He says poverty has always been the precursor to crime. If that's true, name the top five most dangerous poor white neighborhoods in the nation. You can't even name even name one notoriously dangerous white neighborhood. No one can.

Shity cultures are what creates crime. Any attempt to suggest otherwise it's just plain ignorant.

Actually we can. There are entire states that are dangerous to anyone but whites. And there is a simple reality you refuse to understand.

We live in the AMERICAN CULTURE. Remember that when you talk about shitty cultures.
Name the WORST one, then lets examine the data. We already know you will fail to produce the name of any crime ridden white neighborhood.

Don't have to because the OP was about reduction in black crime and it shows that black communities reduced crime more than white communities.

Oh really? Then you should be able to name the top 5 most dangerous poor white neighborhoods.

Irrelevant.
He says poverty has always been the precursor to crime. If that's true, name the top five most dangerous poor white neighborhoods in the nation. You can't even name even name one notoriously dangerous white neighborhood. No one can.

Shity cultures are what creates crime. Any attempt to suggest otherwise it's just plain ignorant.

Actually we can. There are entire states that are dangerous to anyone but whites. And there is a simple reality you refuse to understand.

We live in the AMERICAN CULTURE. Remember that when you talk about shitty cultures.
Name the WORST one, then lets examine the data. We already know you will fail to produce the name of any crime ridden white neighborhood.
As i predicted, you couldnt even name ONE! :laugh:

As I am the OP I am not under any orders from you. I set the terms of debate in this thread and the OP was not about naming unsafe white communities. Now since your racist ass is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, it behooves you to stop lying to yourself and work on problems in the while community.

ALL RISE! CLASS IS IN SESSION!

The honorable IM2 presiding.

"Ye shall learn the truth....."

Is There an “Obama Effect” on Crime?
A surprising new theory for the continuing crime decline among black Americans.
By James Verini

Ever since crime started declining in American cities in the 1990s, researchers have been hunting for the reasons why. After more than a decade of research, many argued that smarter policing, more incarceration, the waning of the crack epidemic, improved home security, and legislation such as the Brady Bill had a role in cutting crime. More speculatively, some posit that an aging population, legal abortion (an argument first advanced in the Quarterly Journal of Economics Steven Levitt and later popularized in his book Freakonomics), the rise of mood-improving drugs, and, a theory that’s attracted much attention lately, laws banning lead in paint, may have contributed to the decline.

Until recently, almost all criminologists could agree on one factor: the good economy. Nothing is as taken for granted (at least by liberals) as this connection between crime and economics. The higher are employment and wages, the thinking goes, the less crime people commit—and vice versa.

But then, unexpectedly, the crime decline of the last two decades did not end with the economic collapse of 2008. On the contrary, decreases in violent crime have not just continued in many places since, according to the latest numbers from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program, but they appear to have accelerated in some cities. In the first half of 2009, homicides plummeted an astounding 67 percent over 2008 in Minneapolis, 47 percent in Seattle, 39 percent in Charlotte, 31 percent in New York, and 17 percent in Los Angeles. As surprisingly, these declines occurred in black communities, which suffer disproportionately from unemployment and stagnating wages and from crime (about half of all violent crimes in the United States involve blacks)—even as the growth in the prison population, also disproportionately black, has halted.

<p>The Obama Effect: A surprising new theory for the continuing crime decline among black Americans.</p>

th
Hey IQ2,

The great Walter Williams has an outstanding column out today and it is pointed right at you. Please read.

Acceptable Racism - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I don't think so.
I think so.

Then YOU read it.
This is a message board IQ2. I can't read it to you.

ALL RISE! CLASS IS IN SESSION!

The honorable IM2 presiding.

"Ye shall learn the truth....."

Is There an “Obama Effect” on Crime?
A surprising new theory for the continuing crime decline among black Americans.
By James Verini

Ever since crime started declining in American cities in the 1990s, researchers have been hunting for the reasons why. After more than a decade of research, many argued that smarter policing, more incarceration, the waning of the crack epidemic, improved home security, and legislation such as the Brady Bill had a role in cutting crime. More speculatively, some posit that an aging population, legal abortion (an argument first advanced in the Quarterly Journal of Economics Steven Levitt and later popularized in his book Freakonomics), the rise of mood-improving drugs, and, a theory that’s attracted much attention lately, laws banning lead in paint, may have contributed to the decline.

Until recently, almost all criminologists could agree on one factor: the good economy. Nothing is as taken for granted (at least by liberals) as this connection between crime and economics. The higher are employment and wages, the thinking goes, the less crime people commit—and vice versa.

But then, unexpectedly, the crime decline of the last two decades did not end with the economic collapse of 2008. On the contrary, decreases in violent crime have not just continued in many places since, according to the latest numbers from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program, but they appear to have accelerated in some cities. In the first half of 2009, homicides plummeted an astounding 67 percent over 2008 in Minneapolis, 47 percent in Seattle, 39 percent in Charlotte, 31 percent in New York, and 17 percent in Los Angeles. As surprisingly, these declines occurred in black communities, which suffer disproportionately from unemployment and stagnating wages and from crime (about half of all violent crimes in the United States involve blacks)—even as the growth in the prison population, also disproportionately black, has halted.

<p>The Obama Effect: A surprising new theory for the continuing crime decline among black Americans.</p>

th
Hey IQ2,

The great Walter Williams has an outstanding column out today and it is pointed right at you. Please read.

I don't think so.
I think so.

Then YOU read it.

I know. So read it to yourself.

Hey IQ2,

I don't think so.
I think so.

Then YOU read it.

I have read it and It clearly is aimed at people like you. Learn.

Irrelevant.

As I am the OP I am not under any orders from you. I set the terms of debate in this thread and the OP was not about naming unsafe white communities. Now since your racist ass is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, it behooves you to stop lying to yourself and work on problems in the while community.
You cant name any, thats why you havent done it. Being a liar AND a racist is a terrible combo.

You cant name any, thats why you havent done it. Being a liar AND a racist is a terrible combo.

You are a liar and a racist. That we know. But what you are trying is not going to work. So let me repeat:

As I am the OP I am not under any orders from you. I set the terms of debate in this thread and the OP was not about naming unsafe white communities. Now since your racist ass is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, it behooves you to stop lying to yourself and work on problems in the while community

You are a liar and a racist. That we know. But what you are trying is not going to work. So let me repeat:

As I am the OP I am not under any orders from you. I set the terms of debate in this thread and the OP was not about naming unsafe white communities. Now since your racist ass is 6 times more likely to be killed by another white person, it behooves you to stop lying to yourself and work on problems in the while community
Ive posed this question to you many times. Youve ALWAYS failed to provide an answer because, NO ONE can name a notoriously dangerous white neighborhood. They dont exist.

Your weak excuses make you look pathetic.

I think so.

Then YOU read it.

I haven't read it and won't. I have nothing to learn from you or anything you suggest.
Learn from the great Walter Williams. He can teach you so much. Sadly you may be unteachable.

Then YOU read it.

I haven't read it and won't. I have nothing to learn from you or anything you suggest.
Learn from the great Walter Williams. He can teach you so much. Sadly you may be unteachable.

What can he teach me? How to kiss white racist ass? I've read his bullshit and don't agree with any of it.

IQ has nothing to do with this thread.

Yet it is mentioned multiple times. Why is that?

Because those in charge allow racists to troll threads by some of us and do nothing.

The OP was not about IQ.

IQ is artificial and doesn't have a mother fucking thing to do with this matter. If IQ does, we can accurately say that since America started whites are the dumbest bastards in world history.

You seem upset? Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Mark Cuban, Robert Kraft, Warren Buffet...all idiots. LOL.

Since this thread is not about IQ why should I be upset that you run from the truth? Seems like you whites are the ones upset.

What is this thread about? Whining?

You know what this thread is about.

And it's not about white neo nazi jews crying about how they have been a persecuted racial minority.

Because those in charge allow racists to troll threads by some of us and do nothing.

The OP was not about IQ.

IQ is artificial and doesn't have a mother fucking thing to do with this matter. If IQ does, we can accurately say that since America started whites are the dumbest bastards in world history.

You seem upset? Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Mark Cuban, Robert Kraft, Warren Buffet...all idiots. LOL.

Since this thread is not about IQ why should I be upset that you run from the truth? Seems like you whites are the ones upset.

What is this thread about? Whining?

You know what this thread is about.

And it's not about white neo nazi jews crying about how they have been a persecuted racial minority.

LMAO. Triggered.

So, you are trolling off topic on purpose.

Forum List

Back