The Legality of Income Taxes / Freedom to Fascism

If you break your arm, do you go to a crack whore or a doctor?

This is an argument about the law. A professor of law generally has a better understanding of the law than a movie maker.

so if your car is in perfect running condition and a mechanic tells you that you need to replace the engine, transmission, steering, suspension and air conditioning - do you believe your eyes ( there's nothing wrong with the car ) or do you believe the mechanic ( after all, he is a professional )

what some professional knows is what HE knows. it is not what YOU know. do not confuse what YOU know for what somebody ELSE knows. you don't know what somebody else knows - all you know is what they are SAYING. how can you be so stupid as to not see the difference ?

why don't you read the Bible to find the answers to all of Life's questions ? after all God knows better than humans. after all what is written in the Bible is exactly the same as what God thinks right ? RIGHT ? ? ?

W R O N G ! ! !

Toro stop being an idiot ...

If you think I'm being an idiot its because you don't understand the context of the argument.

If you think I'm being an idiot its because you don't understand the context of the argument.

no. because your entire thinking is backwards.

understanding has to come from within.

you put too much faith in little figures, diagrams and opinions publicly expressed by authority figures. in reality one can only trust oneself - and even that not always !

if you rely on judgement of others then you must think it is better than your own and that you are, yourself, stupid. well if you think that - then why do you want me to think otherwise ?

as i said i agree with the analysis of the movie presented - but i dislike the tone in which it was written. the tone is that of a lecture. you should never allow anybody to LECTURE you, but YOU do. in fact you seem to be excited about it.

i am just trying to teach you how not to be a tool ...

Interesting read. I've never seen Freedom to Fascism and have no desire to, but I have tried to explain to others that whether we like it or not, and I don't, the 16th amendment does make the income tax perfectly legal.

I have heard the arguments against the 16th amendment being truly ratified. Maybe they are right, or maybe not. But unfortunately, the bottom line is, the government thinks they are right, and will point a gun at your face if you disagree. That is what makes it legal.

Interesting read. I've never seen Freedom to Fascism and have no desire to, but I have tried to explain to others that whether we like it or not, and I don't, the 16th amendment does make the income tax perfectly legal.

I have heard the arguments against the 16th amendment being truly ratified. Maybe they are right, or maybe not. But unfortunately, the bottom line is, the government thinks they are right, and will point a gun at your face if you disagree. That is what makes it legal.

Look it up, the amendment was clearly legally ratified.

Kennedy.... reality is the product of human intellectual influence on the sciences. Facing reality is the plight of the brain dead liberal; changing reality is the art of the conservative.

Mark

Kennedy.... reality is the product of human intellectual influence on the sciences. Facing reality is the plight of the brain dead liberal; changing reality is the art of the conservative.

Mark

By golly, we sure appreciate how you guys changed reality in the last eight years. We demonstrated our appreciation at the polls.

Mark

By golly, we sure appreciate how you guys changed reality in the last eight years. We demonstrated our appreciation at the polls.

Yup you fake outrage is hilarious. You complain about Bush spending Money we did not have while praising Obama for SPENDING 3 TIMES as much. You complained about Gitmo and have no problem with Obama not only keeping Gitmo but returning the tribunals.

Every thing that was supposedly bad about Bush Obama is doing, and you LOVE it now. There is a word for that.

You don't know that.

You don't know that.

tinfoil.jpg

You don't know that.

Just like how do we know that every other amendment, even the original constitution, was clearly legally ratified?

You don't know that.

Just like how do we know that every other amendment, even the original constitution, was clearly legally ratified?

I'm still waiting for my buddy to tell me why the Code isn't "THE LAW".

Until he answers me, I thought of something else.

I work with Master Tax Guides/Federal Tax Handbooks. They give the quick answer to your tax questions. If you need more details, then you go to the Internal Revenue Code. THEN if you need more details than that, you go to the Federal Tax Regulations.

I forgot to mention that last week. So the IRC isn't even the entire answer.

Neither are the Regulations. There's even more details than that! Then you go to the US Tax Reporter or Tax Coordinator. I forget which one, but I'm looking at both right now. Its a freakin library.

Do you know why its so complicated? Because it is a scam.

You don't know that.

I'm still waiting for my buddy to tell me why the Code isn't "THE LAW".

Until he answers me, I thought of something else.

I work with Master Tax Guides/Federal Tax Handbooks. They give the quick answer to your tax questions. If you need more details, then you go to the Internal Revenue Code. THEN if you need more details than that, you go to the Federal Tax Regulations.

I forgot to mention that last week. So the IRC isn't even the entire answer.

Neither are the Regulations. There's even more details than that! Then you go to the US Tax Reporter or Tax Coordinator. I forget which one, but I'm looking at both right now. Its a freakin library.

Do you know why its so complicated? Because it is a scam.

It is so complicated because lots of special interests benefit from having exceptions, deductions, and loopholes in tax laws.

Tax regulations are not law; they are rules promulgated by the IRS pursuant to authority given to them in law. But the law may say you have to follow regulations in certain areas.

Everything I cited was a law, not a regulation.

If the Congress, the Courts and the Executive branches all agree it was ratified, you're fighting a pretty big city hall to argue it wasn't. It's kind of a moot point.

Mark

Yup you fake outrage is hilarious. You complain about Bush spending Money we did not have while praising Obama for SPENDING 3 TIMES as much. You complained about Gitmo and have no problem with Obama not only keeping Gitmo but returning the tribunals.

Every thing that was supposedly bad about Bush Obama is doing, and you LOVE it now. There is a word for that.

Jeez, how many times are you going to repeat this flat out false assertion? Every time you say I point out that it is not spending but the deficit that is tripling. Maybe I need to write a macro. Obama isn't anything close to tripling spending. Big difference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back