The Legacy of rappers....most of whom have gone legit, GOP style

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I find it so ironic and rather fucked up, watching Snoop and Master P and T, Run DMC all on national tv, with their gated homes, educated kids, living off the gangsta lifestyles they created for the masses, only to escape its effects. Watch Pdiddy with his riches, watching all the OG's wallow in their money, when generations of young black men, who followed their calls to dis the establishment and rage hell on each other continue.

Must be nice to have left a legacy of hell, only to have you and your family live the good life as a result of it.
upload_2015-11-30_1-48-35.jpeg

• Banned
Finally starting to see the light? There's hope for you yet.

4 important things about progressive democrat me, surely you should know by now....I hated the Clintons and I have never liked rap music, I hate ignorance in any color and I adore and worship Obama!!.

• Banned
I find it rather admirable when one can work the system, manipulate and exploit the masses, and execute a vision.

4 important things about progressive democrat me, surely you should know by now....I hated the Clintons and I have never liked rap music, I hate ignorance in any color and I adore and worship Obama!!.
Looks like I was wrong. Oh well.

What else is new? LOLOLOLOLOL
Good one, but why do you laugh at me being wrong about there being hope for you?

• Banned

Looks like I was wrong. Oh well.

What else is new? LOLOLOLOLOL
Good one, but why do you laugh at me being wrong about there being hope for you?

Because frankly my dear, I don't give a damn LOLOLOLOL

It is heartwarming to see these black guys follow in the successful footsteps of white capitalists.

I find it so ironic and rather fucked up, watching Snoop and Master P and T, Run DMC all on national tv, with their gated homes, educated kids, living off the gangsta lifestyles they created for the masses, only to escape its effects. Watch Pdiddy with his riches, watching all the OG's wallow in their money, when generations of young black men, who followed their calls to dis the establishment and rage hell on each other continue.

Must be nice to have left a legacy of hell, only to have you and your family live the good life as a result of it. View attachment 55918

Once the money started rolling in, did you expect these guys to stay in the hood and give their money away to drug addicts and other criminals ?

Forum List

Back