The “Legacy” Obozo Wants to Protect

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Obama's legacy will be just fine. The vile rhetoric from RWNJs today won't have much effect on how history will remember him. Trump won't come out so well.

More Obama legacy:

gy3qqejx.jpg

Obama has it easy. His predecessor was a failure so its easy for him to be better, and the next guy in line speaks like a 12 year old. Imagine historians looking back at speeches in the future, goes from Obama to Trump and all of a sudden this blowhard rambling on talking about everything bigly like an old fat used car salesman.

Last edited:
Obama has it easy. His predecessor was a failure so its easy for him to be better, and the next guy in line speaks like a 12 year old. Imagine historians looking back at speeches in the future, goes from Obama to Trump and all of a sudden this blowhard rambling on talking about everything bigly like an old fat used car salesman.

A diamond sandwiched between two turds. Obama's legacy is secure.

Obama's legacy will be just fine. The vile rhetoric from RWNJs today won't have much effect on how history will remember him. Trump won't come out so well.
The way he has handled the vile and crude haters who automatically referred to him with name calling and insults will be part of his positive legacy. The racist undertones from the hater sub-culture will be remembered and highlighted.

The way he has handled the vile and crude haters who automatically referred to him with name calling and insults will be part of his positive legacy. The racist undertones from the hater sub-culture will be remembered and highlighted.
You mean his whining and crying? Or is this just the start of the revision of history, which the left does so well?

How bout his release of a traitor who put allies and troops at risk with his WikiLeaks??

How bout his release of a terrorist who bombed and killed people.

That's his legacy.

You mean his whining and crying? Or is this just the start of the revision of history, which the left does so well?
No, it is what some of you here even at USMB think is a normal or acceptable behavior to use crude name calling and insults to express political beliefs and indulge in political discussion. Name calling, insults and foul language is a deflection from answering questions and topics that are impossible or embarrassing to attempt educated and viable responses.

Obama's legacy

Trayvone Martin
Fat Boy in Mizzou
Freddie Gray

Feel free to pile on this list

-Geaux

No, it is what some of you here even at USMB think is a normal or acceptable behavior to use crude name calling and insults to express political beliefs and indulge in political discussion. Name calling, insults and foul language is a deflection from answering questions and topics that are impossible or embarrassing to attempt educated and viable responses.

Gee. Sounds just like you.

Oh yeah. This?

Gallup Poll: America In Worse Shape Now Than At Start Of Obama’s Presidency @ Gallup Poll: America In Worse Shape Now Than At Start Of Obama’s Presidency

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.n...een-Shot-2017-01-17-at-1.15.01-PM-575x872.png

REPORT: Obama Scores Worst Legislative Record In History @ REPORT: Obama Scores Worst Legislative Record In History

Report: 300,000 Small Business Jobs Lost Due to Obamacare @ Report: 300,000 Small Business Jobs Lost Due to Obamacare
You people have got to be kidding...or lying...

How bout his release of a traitor who put allies and troops at risk with his WikiLeaks??

How bout his release of a terrorist who bombed and killed people.

That's his legacy.
So now the right doesn't like leakers? Or Wikileaks? When did that happen?

What Obama should be judged harshly on IMO is his continuation and expansion of mass surveillance of Americans. Makes him mediocre for me. Doesn't matter what Bush did, Obama didn't even just leave it alone he expanded it. Huge letdown.

Also he made it easy on everyone involved in the financial crash, let them keep way too much power. Hell they are even more consolidated now which is bad news if something happens again. I was also disappointed in his cabinet. I didn't vote for him a second time.

I did extremely well these last 8 years and my sons have had no trouble in regards to employment. Plus our homes have all greatly appreciated in value. I don't credit nor blame politicians, I think too many rely on them for their own hard luck story.

I did extremely well these last 8 years and my sons have had no trouble in regards to employment. Plus our homes have all greatly appreciated in value. I don't credit nor blame politicians, I think too many rely on them for their own hard luck story.
Me too, but that has nothing to do with obama's multiple failures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back