The leftwing war on free speech

As I said. We aren't going to DEBATE your LAME ASS opinion. It doesn't mean anything. Reach over the top of your head, grab your left ear, pull until you hear a pop. that's your head coming out of your ass. NOW we can debate:cool:

You're never gonna get a debate from anyone till you learn how to do it without insults.

Has nothing to do with it. About 80% of the leftwingers here don't have the intellect to debate - but half of those you can at least give credit for to knowing it. :eusa_angel:

What the fuck have you posted to debate? Nothing. next.

Is there ANY leftwinger here capable of DEBATE? Just these stupid oneliners - that's all you've got? :lol:

As I said. We aren't going to DEBATE your LAME ASS opinion. It doesn't mean anything. Reach over the top of your head, grab your left ear, pull until you hear a pop. that's your head coming out of your ass. NOW we can debate:cool:

You're never gonna get a debate from anyone till you learn how to do it without insults.

Why bother debating you cons? You lie, deflect and hide. I don't have to learn shit. No one is changing anyone's mind on here. i'm just tired of you fuckers dishing it, and no one giving it back. Well, guess what, I'm here now. fuck you and your lies. All you do is insult the President, and you want me to treat you with respect? Suck it. asshole.

Last edited:
The right's ignorance of the US Constitution isn't exactly a secret. Try again.

I'll grant you the left probably has more general understanding of the Constitution than the right and Obama likely knows the document inside and out. Knowing thy enemy is a very wise tactic.

Where the HELLLLLLLLLLL do you get such a crackpot idea?? The leftwing has worked very hard for decades to overturn the constitution. They've made the religion and speech clauses of the first amendment almost meaningless. You seem to be talking all you want, no one says you can't pray to God They've nearly erased the second amendment. Everybody I know carries a cannon They've wiped away the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment with their "affirmative action". signed by Reagan They've ignored the tenth amendment. lawsuits rectify this situation all the time They've turned the interstate commerce clause into a license for the federal government to do almost anything. they're here fot that kidney donation. As for obama, he wants to overturn the constitution's bill of rights orientation of protecting citizens from government, and warp it into a list of "positive rights".
Could you be more specific and less demagoguery?
GET A DAMN CLUE - DO SOME READING INSTEAD OF ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BECOME A LEMMING!

We know what your after and you can't have it!

Why bother debating you cons? You lie, deflect and hide. I don't have to learn shit. No one is changing anyone's mind on here. i'm just tired of you fuckers dishing it, and no one giving it back. Well, guess what, I'm here now. fuck you and your lies. All you do is insult the President, and you want me to treat you with respect? Suck it. asshole.

Guess you proved my point for me.

Thanks

I would call what you're experiencing a meltdown but with you it's a constant state. We'll just call you a sociopath and leave it at that.

Btw, there's a difference between hating an ideology and hating individuals for no good reason. You seem to hate people more then anything

Last edited:
I think I'll suggest that to the mods - people who do NOTHING but create lots of content-free insult posts should be banned - because what do they contribute? Nothing but clutter.

Forum List

Back