CDZ The Lefts War on White Males; Exactly Why The Left Is Going to Evaporate Demographically

You must be referring to some alternate universe the rest of us are not aware of.

I'm in this universe, the one where most conservative males make pajamaboy look macho.

Maybe you can explain. Why do all the white males here cry so often?

You know crying at us won't get us to stop criticizing you, right?

What do you mean "you?" I'm Asian.

No wonder sales of "Mein Kamph" have sky rocketed even in Germany; people are so sick of the dominant anti-white male multicultural nonsense that they are grasping for ANYTHING to replace it with to form the basis of their world view that doesnt make them hate themselves

Seems to me American white males of a certain ilk are grasping at whatever straws they can to make themselves seem victimized. I suspect so much so that some have even contracted to purchase ocean front property in Arizona.

Our macho defenders of white men (calling us "males" is a bit of unconscious political correctness that reveals how ignorant they are) are fighting a war that is already over. The passing of the Baby Boom Generation marked the end of 20th century gender stereotypes. Americans under 30 see John Wayne as antique as Beau Brummell.

So, is there going to be some big Y2K Moment or something the day whitey becomes a minority or something, as one radio interviewer asked the other day? I forget which station and interviewer. Will criminal illegal aliens suddenly all be qualified to be nuclear physicists, black people will all suddenly acquire net worths of $20 million dollars each, and all the drop outs and jailhouse thugs magically turn into employable doctors and engineers?

lol racists have the cutest imbecile notions. The fact is 'whitey' will still be the most educated and productive demographic by far, and it going to be Asian immigrants who prosper and tip the numbers over to 'non-whites', so all you La Raza types and black racists are still going to be out of luck, and wore off than before.

Our macho defenders of white men (calling us "males" is a bit of unconscious political correctness that reveals how ignorant they are) are fighting a war that is already over. The passing of the Baby Boom Generation marked the end of 20th century gender stereotypes. Americans under 30 see John Wayne as antique as Beau Brummell.

Baby Boomers are far from "passed on." Quite a good number of us voted for Trump. I believe Boomers form the largest chunk of his base...I'd have to check the stats to be sure of that, but it's what I seem to recall from the last time I looked. I have a friend who's described Trump's ascendancy as among Boomers' dying throes.

The left hates white males and is doing everything they can do feminize them. Literally to the point of dressing up their boys like girls and telling them it's ok to identify as a woman. Feminists are probably the most selfish and condescending people on the planet, everything is about them, everything they do is for their own self-interests. The Democrat Party and liberals embraced feminism and it has become one of the pillars of their faith. Now the Democrats have evolved to embrace something even more sinister, progressivism. The progressive Agenda uses feminism to its advantage, but for a different goal: the destruction of white, Christian, and capitalist culture. This is why progressives are aligned with seemingly 'opposite' ideologies: feminism and Islam.

So, our goofball university admins think that being male is some kind of disease apparently.

Male college students to undergo 'critical self-reflection' of masculinity - The College Fix

“Men’s Project creates a space for critical self-reflection and dialogue about what it means to be a man and how masculinity impacts us and those around us,” organizers state in promoting the effort.

“The experience focuses on the examination of societal images, expectations, and messages around masculinity to empower men to better understand themselves, promote the advancement of gender equity, and raise consciousness in their communities,” organizers add.

It’s open only to “men-identified students” at the public university and “operates on a transformative model of social justice allyship,” according to a news release on the university’s website, which adds “by encouraging that kind of dialogue among a men-identified cohort, the goal is to create a sense of security in vulnerability throughout the six-week program.”​

This is just insane, there is nothing wrong with being male, it is sexist to assert that there is which is self contradictory in the reigning paradigm of gender equality, AND it is just pure grade horse pucky to boot. This war on men will impact the left most of all and this will cause them to continue sliding toward the fringe of common thought in Western society.

No wonder sales of "Mein Kamph" have sky rocketed even in Germany; people are so sick of the dominant anti-white male multicultural nonsense that they are grasping for ANYTHING to replace it with to form the basis of their world view that doesnt make them hate themselves, something white male liberals just cant understand.

Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' becomes German bestseller

It had initially planned to print only 4,000 copies but boosted production immediately based on intense demand. The sixth print run will hit bookstores in late January.

The two-volume work had figured on the non-fiction bestseller list in weekly magazine Der Spiegel over much of the last year, and even topped the list for two weeks in April.

The institute also organised a successful series of presentations and debates around "Mein Kampf" across Germany and in other European cities, which it said allowed it to measure the impact of the new edition.

"It turned out that the fear the publication would promote Hitler's ideology or even make it socially acceptable and give neo-Nazis a new propaganda platform was totally unfounded," IfZ director Andreas Wirsching said in a statement.​

No, but establishment Multi's will scream about the Alt-Right no matter what anyway. And what do they think the buyers are going to say in surveys about why they bought the book, "I am considering joining the Nazi Party"? Of course they are going to explain it as just interest in history no matter what their true intent is, roflmao.

And how many of them relish a time when they did not have to worry about illegal immigrants robbing, raping or killing them in their own home towns? A time when wild boars did not pose such an eminent threat they bow hunting parties had to be organized to make sure the animals knew that the humans were in control?

Mankind is meant to rule itself, tribes and communities are meant by nature to conduct their own affairs for their own benefit, and this is the underlying flaw to Global Multicultural nonsense.

And there is no remedy for that flaw; something else will replace it.
The left will be back stronger than ever. You Trump supporters are delusional, and are beginning to resemble a cult.

I'm seeing little signs here and there that some Democrats are beginning to figure it out, that Identity Politics has not only played itself out, but that it may be a net negative for the party. The party will do fine if that trend continues, especially when the public watches these next few years unfold.

If the decent, honest people in the party can gain some control, it can get back to what it used to be. The hateful zealots who are in control right now need to be marginalized to a degree, and then momentum can take over.

It can happen, especially as the current administration does what it appears it's going to do.

I'm seeing little signs here and there that some Democrats are beginning to figure it out, that Identity Politics has not only played itself out, but that it may be a net negative for the party. The party will do fine if that trend continues, especially when the public watches these next few years unfold.

If the decent, honest people in the party can gain some control, it can get back to what it used to be. The hateful zealots who are in control right now need to be marginalized to a degree, and then momentum can take over.

It can happen, especially as the current administration does what it appears it's going to do.

It's going to require an entirely new Party for genuine liberals, moderates, and centrists to do that, i.e. completely new Party bureaucracy and rules, along with new sources of funding; easier than just trying to toss out 90% of the entrenched vermin in the current 'Party', all the way down to the local levels. We're also going to have to overhaul how elections are held and conducted in general.

It's going to require an entirely new Party for genuine liberals, moderates, and centrists to do that, i.e. completely new Party bureaucracy and rules, along with new sources of funding; easier than just trying to toss out 90% of the entrenched vermin in the current 'Party', all the way down to the local levels. We're also going to have to overhaul how elections are held and conducted in general.
Ugh, I do hope you're wrong. That's a BIG order right there. But I do have to admit that it's a big order either way...

I smell your fear, and the fear of all the Trump-thugs. It pleases me. You're terrified that Democrats might keep acting like liberals instead of Repubilcan-light losers, and thus continue to spank you like they're doing now.

And no, your concern trolling isn't fooling anyone except your fellow concern trolls.

I smell your fear, and the fear of all the Trump-thugs. It pleases me. You're terrified that Democrats might keep acting like liberals instead of Repubilcan-light losers, and thus continue to spank you like they're doing now.

And no, your concern trolling isn't fooling anyone except your fellow concern trolls.
I voted for Hillary and have seen nothing from Trump that has made me regret my vote.

When you feel you're capable of anything beyond shallow, binary thought, you can try again.

How wrong you were there. Phew. Ouch.

Oh, and thanks for illustrating my point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back